Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love bush...

I love bush...

Pubic hair that is. A pussy especially seems naked to me without it. I asked my late wife to shave it once and after one sexual session asked her to grow it back. I have only been with one man who shaved (was very odd to me) it and so I ask...what is everyones opinion on bush? I like a full one myself that glistens like grass in the dew after sex...how about you?

searchingbrian

Re: I love bush...

Bare --NO HAIR-- is the way to go. Nothing like a smooth wet surface to slide on!!!

I personally am not too fond of "bush"!! I myself get waxed regularly. I like it smooth and silky. Easier to dive into (and be dived into) if you ask me. It is very slippery when wet!! Plus if I had bushwhack it would cover my ever so lovely piercing!!

Slip n slide.... Mmmmmm
    ~Angie

Sorry smokey, I'm a fan of the bald is beautiful look myself. The feel is outta this world. But it either has to be freshly bald or have some substance, because stubble is nasty looking and irritating. My husband requested me bald some time ago, and continues to request it to this day. He, however, is untrimmed and has facial hair which irritates the shite outta me, but he looks too baby-faced without the facial hair and refuses to trim down there (oh, baby, one-day, that forest will shrink)...
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

Nothing sexier than a woman with long, thick hair. Except maybe a woman shaved smooth. But I really don't like "landing strips" little "puff balls", or other things like that. Either let it grow, or shave it off.

Now for men, I seem to be liking the shaved look more lately. Perhaps because it shows off the "package" better. But I don't mind a nicely-trimmed man either, and I think I like the way it feels on myself more when the hair is long enough to not be "rough", but not too long.
    Dave in NJ

searchingbrian

I forgot to comment on guys. I generally dislike hair so for guys, the smoother the better, although a minimum of chest hair is nice. I've got moderate hair myself which I would probably would get rid of if I could but it isn't so easy for a man to wax as some women do (you know who you are!). And when the hair starts to grow back the itching is terrible (and makes one do funny contorsions in pubic to scratch various places!).

Nicely trimmed is the way to go at least the woman looks like a woman and not like a plucked chicken like some of them do. Anyway I go in to fuck it not stare at it.

And what would you guys do if you had to live in tropical conditions where the women dont shave anything because they can get tropical ulcers from shaving rash..................think about it........Me....I take it anyway it comes.

Cheers Chook

Beggars can't be choosers...If its trimmed or shaved thats fine. If its got lots of hair: pussy, I part it in the middle cuz thats where I want to be anyways. No hair there. But with the balls: Oh well, lick 'em and spit 'em out if the hairs come loose...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

I like it the way I have it now, neatly trimmed. She was shaved when we first met, and that was great too. A lot of hair is ok, I just don't want to have to get a weed wacker to get to it. Know what I mean??????
    Don't be afraid to try Bi!

I prefer the "landing strip" look on both, actually. Have considered laser hair removal as an option. For those somewhat new to shaving, I have found out that shaving every day is necessary for my own comfort, and it took 2-3 weeks for my skin to get used to the idea. By changing blades often, itching/irritation is not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by codybear3
    Beggars can't be choosers...:
    Quite right. Never question a set of genitals that you have lucked upon.

Personally, I'm totally au naturelle (and pretty thick, too) and i actually prefer my g'f's the same way. It looks more female.

But really, who cares.

Talking Re: I love bush...

Trimmed at best......bald when the mood hits.

I like surprises and variety!!

Nara
    Nara

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka
    Quite right. Never question a set of genitals that you have lucked upon.

Personally, I'm totally au naturelle (and pretty thick, too) and i actually prefer my g'f's the same way. It looks more female.

But really, who cares.
    I agree...I would never turn down a shaved pus...but give me pubic hair, I think bright pink pussy lips poking out of a dark bush is sexy as all hell and I can't help but feel a shaved man is just silly.

I prefer some bush myself. Had an ex-gf that shaved and if she didn't every day, it felt like sand paper lol.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey
    A pussy especially seems naked to me without it. I have only been with one man who shaved (was very odd to me). I like a full one myself that glistens like grass in the dew after sex...how about you?
    I must say that I am with you. I much prefer the softness of hair in my face than the feel of stubble wherever I am kissing lips. Visually, a bare mons is at times attractive because the labia and clitoris are more visibible. Somehow, a cock looks naked without a ruff of hair at it's base.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lying There.jpg  
    BiOldMan

I found some tshirts for those of you who have a good idea of what you like!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tshirt_shaved.gif   tshirt_hairy.gif  
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

I prefere my dental floss from the store.

scott_colo

Well, it seems I'm definitely in the minority here! I love a nice, thick, generous bush! No matter whether it's male or female, lots of pubes to run my fingers through, nuzzle my nose in, or feel pressed up against mine, a nice curly bush is just what the doctor ordered! I will say that the hairs can be a nuisance when you get one caught in your throat, but that's a price I'm willing to pay!

Bare for sure! I have been shaved for about 15 years now. I love my partners to be shaved. Pubic hair is ok but not for me.

Charles

Quote Originally Posted by smokey
    Pubic hair that is. A pussy especially seems naked to me without it. I asked my late wife to shave it once and after one sexual session asked her to grow it back. I have only been with one man who shaved (was very odd to me) it and so I ask...what is everyones opinion on bush? I like a full one myself that glistens like grass in the dew after sex...how about you?
    I LOVE hair too!! I am far more turned on, practically fully erect at the site of a hairy pussy (especially a natural light blonde or redhead) rather than a bald one. I do not believe in bikini waxes. I think women should just trim a little here and there, not leave Mount Venus without any grass on it, LOL!
    As for the men, we're naturally hairy, well, most of us, I like men hairy everywhere, pubes, balls and ass, and chest., unless they're showing off muscles at some contest, men should always be hairy.
    This is a question of personal taste, and perhaps hygiene for some, but I LOVE hair, is it more sensual and warmer for me to have a hairy partner, than one with just eyebrows and eyelashes as her/his only body hair.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_colo
    Well, it seems I'm definitely in the minority here! I love a nice, thick, generous bush! No matter whether it's male or female, lots of pubes to run my fingers through, nuzzle my nose in, or feel pressed up against mine, a nice curly bush is just what the doctor ordered! I will say that the hairs can be a nuisance when you get one caught in your throat, but that's a price I'm willing to pay!
    i'm with you. i have some pics of women with big bushes.

Hair every time for me. There's something erotic and grown up about pubic hair. I can never look at a pic of a gorgeous cock without a sense of disappointment if it's shaved. A light trim maybe - but no more!

To each his own. I prefer neatly trimmed on both men and women, as I am.
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

even though my wife has refused, I think that a chance to help shave a pussy is a turn on. then you get to try out your work.

My I love it shaved or waxed...smoooth!

No question about it, when having fun with men and/or women we love them shaved smooth, front to back. For the visual aspect I prefer women shaved but sometimes I like the hair, and for men its always visually attractive when they are shaved.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

I started shaving years ago, and have never had the patience to let it grow back. Itches too much. I must have it neatly trimmed if I'm going down there-male or female. Personally, I shave all the way back, but my girlfriend only shaves the top and trims the rest. Works for me because like others, I'm not gonna turn down otherwise clean genitals to play with!
    MoonlitWish

...All acts of love and pleasure are my rituals....and I am that which is attained at the end of desire... ~hehe, I worship the orgasm, how 'bout you?

Hi Imyself like it either way,on a female or male. I just love the sex,as long as there clean.
    Charles,,,Tex...

Growing up in the late 60s and the 70s haveing a full bush was the norm. I have always been attracted to women with a hairy bush, as it represented the comeing of age for girls the same as budding breasts. Women with dark hair and redheads always did it for me as it is a great contrast against white skin, (blondes dont always have more fun). Hair peeking out the side of swimsuits, short shorts and panties holds a special place in my visual senses. I have come to enjoy the new norm of shaveing it all off, but it took some years to adjust to it. I like the saying... Hey its all good .