Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pubic hair

Pubic hair

Do you prefer you sex partners to have a full bush of pubic hair, or do you like them shaved?

Re: Pubic hair

I really don't have a preference, but I'd want to see my partner both shaved and with a full bush.

I personally like being shaved but I don't care if my partner is shaved or not

I prefer trimmed, both male and female. Some hair is good I think, but not enough to tickly my nose.
    ~~Willow

------------------------------------------------
    "Well, why don't we experiment? Press some buttons, see what happens." -Willow, BTVS

"I'm not sure this is a code red. Hey, is there a code pink? We need more codes." -Willow, BTVS

hmmm.... I'm pretty sure theres allready a SHAVED section on the forums :P might be a good idea to read them ALL
    I Fell In A Pile Of You, And Got Love All Over Me[B]/B]

Definately prefer shaved on a woman but some grooming is a must. As far as men go, I prefer trimmed or little hair. I find its sexier and you don't get any hair in the mouth...

Why do people persist in trying to improve (sic) on nature?

Quote Originally Posted by TrimBeardHairyBod
    Why do people persist in trying to improve (sic) on nature?
    I take it you have NEVER had your hair cut, live in a cave and eat all your food uncooked........

Personally I keep myself trimmed as it is healthier and so I prefer my partners to be the same.. I've been with people who didn't understand the basics of maintaing a bush which resulted in unpleasant stubble stabbing me every time i went down lol

Damon

Depends on the mood I think. Someitmes I like running my hand through the silky curls, other times I like the feel of shaved flesh.
    Hell I like em both.
    Bi4now.
    LYON
    "A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a method of thinking for others." -The Marquis De Sade-

I like to keep my cock and balls shaved.I hope my lovers will do the same.though I dont like the razor burn

think i've stated this here before and maybe elsewhere but;

thru opeing up about being bi, and from having joined several very open, and very tolerant swingers groups here in the PacNW, i've learned that you can't ever please everyone when it comes to personal grooming, but you can work out acceptable compromises. remember, if you dont learn when playing, you've wasted time that can make you a better lover.

like most men, i'm hairy.. and i've learned to accept that .. i'm not one to subscribe to fashion trends, body fads, etc. shaving everything exclusively just brought a major itch issue 2-3 days afterwards that i couldnt stand.

i'm industrial, so i keep my haircut in a plain old style, i dont wear piercings, and i'm a very low jewelry usage type guy.. but, one thing i have learned to do, is trim to just over peach fuzz, my pubic hair, then shave my shaft and testicles. [ my doctor kind of looked at me funny the first time he told me to drop my shorts, turn my head, etc. i had to explain to the poor guy why i keep my crotch maintained like i do.. he actually started blushing]

why?

one; it's a darn sight easier to keep clean.

two; it's more attractive to partners of all genders and persuaions, becuase they dont have to fight their way in or end up with a mouth full of hair.

and three; the change in sensations has been real turn on ..i wont go back to not keeping things slick again..
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

Gawd I think shaved it so hot! Not only the looks but, and I don't know this for sure, but the feel I would imagine is fan-fucking-tastic.
    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

The highest reward for a person's effort is not what they get for it, but what they become by it

anyway is good. Every person should have a choice

Pubic hair

It'd be a lot easier to just read this thread where everyone already answered.

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

thanx arana, i knew we'd seen this before...

I like to keep my penis area trimmed (I am a bi male) and do enjoy shaving periodically. My ass area is ALWAYS SHAVED, I shave my ass area every 2nd day or so.

Depending on the mood and circumstances, my wife either shaves or trims, and we enjoy sex acts irrespective. Sometimes I do enjoy sexing her with a trimmed pussy!

As for male partners - strictly trimmed/shaven penis area and anal area MUST be shaved. (Fussy i know)...

Cool Re: Pubic hair

Quote Originally Posted by altbinary
    Do you prefer you sex partners to have a full bush of pubic hair, or do you like them shaved?
    it's got to be smooth

Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth

Hello, there!
    I am Hades, I am new here and I am glad to meet you all
    Well, I shave it, when I had been with a couple, some of them hadn't shaved and I really don't care about, well, in fact I must to say I prefer if they are shaved...

Quote Originally Posted by DÆMØN
    hmmm.... I'm pretty sure theres allready a SHAVED section on the forums :P might be a good idea to read them ALL

hi altbinary,
    in june a thread was started on shaving and i think it was stared by tomboyea123 but dont quote me on that but i remember saying that i like a shaved male...and i like shaving myself..its really unpleasant when you get hair stuck in your throat..lol.
    open your mind along with your eyes

I now shave everything (well, 90%): legs, torso, genitals. (not the arms nor the head).

I love it. Feels great. looks great. In fact, it is the one thing I have done for myself lately that really makes me feel GOOD about me!

try it. you'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by altbinary
    I WANT MY PARTNER 2 HAVE NO HAIR ANYWHERE SEX IS BETTER THIS WAY
    undefinedundefined SWEET STUFF

how do you explain it in the locker room?
    You are what you are, you dream what you dream

Personally, I can't stand totally shaved guys. I like a little bit hair all over. Why, I don't know. I just don't like the feel of totally smooth all over where you should be feeling some hair. But, I can't stand really hairy either, that is a real turn off to me. What my husband has is just right. I love it.

Cool Re: Pubic hair

I am new around here. Hello everyone

I LOVE women to be shaved, and I love to be shaved myself. My GF prefers the shaved, and I think it is kinda erotic as well... I guess I am a "shaved" guy

Talking Re: Pubic hair

I prefer to be close shaved or bald myself.
    MY partner....As long as it is neat and trimmed I don't care. I like a nice bush sometimes.

Smooch,
    RC
    http://www.phillynorml.org/
    Legalize it now!

prefer shaved smooth so much better for both the look and the feeling

Quote Originally Posted by MarcW
    how do you explain it in the locker room?

i guess u take the humorous approach? " i'm trying out for the nude olympic swim team?" or the ultra hygenic approach, " i can't stand hair on my body becuase it holds too much odor after my workout, even tho i do shower".?

or, "my wife/girlfriend/lover prefers slick".

just, like, don't worry about it, just be in their face with it and get it done that one time.. you'd be surprised how fast subjects like that become non issues when u handle it early in a factual or confrontational manner. most guys will be , " ok tooo much imagery, sorry i asked".