Register

Exclamation only for your eyes: bush, shaved or trimmed?

Hi everyone!

This is one of my favourite jokes:

The Wounded American

A wounded American soldier in a battlefield hospital in Iraq tells the nurse: "How I wish I could kiss the American flag if I am going to die!"

Nurse, extremely touched by the soldier's patriotism:
    "Actually, I have the American flag tattooed on my bottom. You may kiss my ass, if you don't mind it."

Soldier: "Of course I wouldn't mind it. Thank you for fulfilling my last wish as an American patriot."

The nurse took off her panties and the soldier kissed the flag.

Soldier: "Thank you, nurse. Would you be so kind as to turn around so that I could kiss Bush too?"

So, what do you prefer, the genitals with the whole bush, or them being shaved, or just trimmed? I enclose some dick picks to help you choose... You can post some of you own collection of dicks and/or fannies.

All the best,

ray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bush1.jpg   shave1.jpg   trim1.jpg  

Exclamation Re: only for your eyes: bush, shaved or trimmed?

Some more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bush2.jpg   shave2.jpg   trim2.jpg  

Still some more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bush3.jpg   shave3.jpg   trim3.jpg  

A few more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bush4.jpg   shaved4.jpg   trim4.jpg  

And a bonus of some more dicks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bush5.jpg   trim5.jpg   bush6.jpg   bush7.jpg  

Re: only for your eyes: bush, shaved or trimmed?

I perfer the men to not have hair. Trimmed is ok.

Smile Re: only for your eyes: bush, shaved or trimmed?

Hi Ray,It doesnt really matter to me whether or not men or women for that matter have trimmed their privates or not. Thanks Ray..
    Charles,,,Tex...

LightningandThunder...Cool pics...As long as it does what its supposed to do at the end of some "fun abuse", bushy or not is not really a problem for me...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Definitely prefer shaved smooth here!
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

Hi everyone!

I think I don't care if their genitals are keeping the bush, shaved or trimmed if I am going to have fun with them, but (and it probably sounds stupid), as I consider myself an artist, I apply my artistic point of view even to this...

I have to admit that a shaved dick and balls feel great to the touch, but if that person hasn't shaved properly lately, it can be very dangerous... Once I humped and played with a hot guy for hours (yeah, it was that hot... mmmm ), who had some sort of stubble growing down there, and when I arrived home my dick felt like I had been fucking a sandpaper... Actually my dickhead peeled off after a few days... It had become sort of like the outer layer of an onion, feeling like a very thin paper that fell out to the touch...

So here I'm going to give my artistic points of view about dicks... (Remember that I'm a crazy/weird guy... lol)

Visually I think big dicks are more beautiful to the sight (although practically I wouldn't know what to do with a huge dick to play with, probably just that, to play a bit with it feeling it in my hands, just for the feeling and that's it... Maybe because I prefer asses to dicks... )

Then I'm going to comment on some other aspects, with the help of some pics that I think you've already seen...

On the first two pics I've chosen, both guys are shaven completely, even their bodies. The first one looks great to me, because he's a body builder and having his body completely shaved makes him to look great, even if his dick doesn't seem to be big. The second one looks great and has an even better dick, but as his body doesn't look that muscled, it gives me the impression of childhood, so it turns me off.

The 3rd one is like a contradiction, with a hairy body, he shaves just his balls and dick producing a shocking image to me.

The trimming on the 4th one is not too much, just leaving enough to show clearly that he is a full grown up man.

And on the 5th one, I love that smooth body, but still keeping his bush around that great dick... mmmmmm

All the best,

ray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shave2.jpg   shaved4.jpg   shave3.jpg   trim2.jpg   bush7.jpg  

All these pictures are making me hungry. Time for a carrot salad.
    If sex is a pain in the ass, you're doing it wrong.

Shaved dicks look great and no hair getting stuck in your teeh is a bonus.
    Having said that nothing wrong with a bush either.
    For me it's more about the size. No I'm not into huge dicks. Prefer a bit smaller
    easier to handle.

By the way, I just wanted to explain that in this thread, if you pass the pointer over the pics, it gives you the solution of the enigma (that is to say, if that dick is bush, shaved or trimmed).

I mean:

bush1.jpg= dick with bush
    shaved1.jpg= shaved dick
    trim1.jpg= trimmed dick

Just in case...

All the best,

ray

Damn Ray, those are some mouth waterin', jaw breakin' dicks you're showing there. Kind of makes us "average" guys feel very inferior. Since most of my m2m action took place through a gloryhole many years ago, I never had the opportunity to really figure out my male pubic hair preferences, 'cause I usually couldn't tell what was down there (didn't really care either). I can tell you that I really prefer my ladies to be "trimmed", not shaved.

Love those photos-keep 'em cumin.

kerry

purpleasslips

Shaved cock, balls and asscrack is always best, but really short is OK...

I prefer well trimmed men, and trimmed or shaved women.

I like men pretty much smooth all over.

Same with women.

It really doesn't matter a great deal to me whether a partner of either sex has shaved or has very hairy genitiles. What really matters to me is what happens, both sexually and socially, between us.
    What I prefer to look for arousal at varies from very hairy to totally bald depending opn my mood. And yes, explicit pix do ge me aroused--even at almost 77.
    BiOldMan

I have to admit that when I saw the first pic, I was not sure if the dick was with a wig!!!

He has such a thick shiny black bush that it's quite shocking!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bush!!!.jpg   bush8.jpg   bush9.jpg  

Some more bushes!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uc8.jpg   uc9.jpg   uc10.jpg   uc11.jpg   uc20.jpg  

Cool Re: only for your eyes: bush, shaved or trimmed?

For either male or female I prefer trimmed, don't want to fight a jungle to get to the treasure, although, maybe more rewarding after the fight?????? LOL
    Don't be afraid to try Bi!

Well I personally usually shave my dick and balls and trim my pubes
    above my cock really short (#2 hair trimmer) although I shaved it
    all of yeserday to experiment around. I like the cocks i see to be either

trimmed or shaven like I do. I hate the hair in my mouth. When it
    comes to females I prefer a shaven pussy more than anything! If

she is trimmed I enjoy it too but not as much. If she has a full bush its
    harder to get my tongue down into the pussy and my tongue has to
    search when it should be getting pussy juice in my face.

runwildtonight
    PS you like the BI flagging of my reply?

Quote Originally Posted by runwildtonight
    Well I personally usually shave my dick and balls and trim my pubes
    above my cock really short (#2 hair trimmer) although I shaved it
    all of yeserday to experiment around. I like the cocks i see to be either

trimmed or shaven like I do. I hate the hair in my mouth. When it
    comes to females I prefer a shaven pussy more than anything! If

she is trimmed I enjoy it too but not as much. If she has a full bush its
    harder to get my tongue down into the pussy and my tongue has to
    search when it should be getting pussy juice in my face.

runwildtonight
    PS you like the BI flagging of my reply?
    Lol... The first colour is a bit difficult to read...