Register

How many guys have you fucked?

Most of the talk here is about sucking cock. I love to fuck ass. So far upwards of 20 guys have taken my cock up the ass, some multiple times.

Re: How many guys have you fucked?

I’ve been fucked by a lot of guys, I mean a lot. I’m a bit of a slut, mildly embarrassed, but I love men, cocks and sex, so it kind of comes with the territory. Granted, I am much, much less of one these days.

Shit, I don't know; thirty, forty, perhaps even fifty or more? Since I got started young, the "rule" amongst us horny dudes was that if you got fucked, the guy who fucked you got fucked, too (and the same for sucking) - and we did a lot of sucking and fucking over the years. As an adult? I've maybe fucked ten guys - and none of these numbers include guys I fucked more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Shit, I don't know; thirty, forty, perhaps even fifty or more? Since I got started young, the "rule" amongst us horny dudes was that if you got fucked, the guy who fucked you got fucked, too (and the same for sucking) - and we did a lot of sucking and fucking over the years. As an adult? I've maybe fucked ten guys - and none of these numbers include guys I fucked more than once.
    I know this is a weird question. Once again , not challenging anyone’s judgement: is a man’s ass built to
    acoomodate a thick 10 inch dick ?

myself, just 1 who was a fwb that I had several years ago. he was a bottom and we enjoyed mutual oral for a long time before he asked me to fuck him and that lasted a long time.