Register

How many cocks have you had in one day?

How many cocks have you sucked or been fucked by in one day?

I'm really picky about who I will play with. In order to play, I have to find them attractive among other things. Because I am so picky, I've only sucked 5 cocks and only 2 of those were where I was the one mainly sucking.

With that being said, the thought of seeing how many cocks I can suck and get fucked by in one day has been crossing my mind quite frequently. To me, whether you are a man or a woma, the ultimate compliment/connection is to take a load or to swallow a load. The thought of not only sucking 10 cocks, but swallowing their cum, is like me embracing the fact that I enjoy playing with men. Having 10 loads pumped into my ass would be a huge rush. Getting spit roasted and filled at both ends would be the ultimate (of course the whole thing would be recorded). After everyone left, I would just lay there. Stomach full and cum dripping out of me.

Unfortunately, I know that this will only be a fantasy because what are the chances that I will find, for example, 20 guys that I find attractive that are ddf? Being married, I can't take any unnecessary risks.

So, how many cocks have you had in a day?

Re: How many cocks have you had in one day?

Mentioned this here before but one day, me and nine of my friends thought, "Wouldn't it be fun if we all took turns sucking everyone else off?" And we agreed that it would be and... I volunteered to do the sucking first. I got to guy #3 before, unfortunately, I threw up all the cum I had swallowed but I went to where there was running water, rinsed my mouth out, drank a little water, and went on to suck off the rest of the guys. I tend went to the back of the line and waited for my turn to be sucked off. I remember feeling a little queasy, very full and a little tired and after everyone had taken their turn, we all agreed that it was fun - but we weren't going to do that again.

A week later, the same group of us, being bored out of our minds, asked, "Wouldn't it be fun if we all took turns being fucked?" Yes, yes it would, and I went first again, and I was so comfortable that when guy #4 was fucking me, I actually nodded off and snapped out of it when he yelled out that he was going to shoot. After the last guy unloaded in me, I took a moment to, um, get as much of the cum out of me that I could before getting in line so I could do some fucking.

We all agreed to never do that again, too. As an adult, I've sucked no more than three dicks in a single day and only got fucked twice in one day. The thing that can be taken away about taking on nine of my horny friends was that it didn't take any of us long to cum so all of the sucking and, later, the fucking moved along fairly quickly.

My record was 9 but only 7 gave me their load. I got spoiled that day because now when I cruise, I hope to repeat it every time. When I don?t find anybody, I really feel down.

i took on 7 one time and 6 once and 5 one time but that was years ago i never do more than 2 now days

once at a bathhouse , i sucked six different cocks. it was wonderful. i felt like a real sissy slut faggot. i hope to break that record some day.

Just one. . .
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I’m only attracted to cocks, not really the guys attached to it, so as long as they’re clean I’m good. A couple years ago my FWB setup a glory hole for me and invited a bunch a guys over to play cards. Whoever won the hand got their cock sucked by me while the next hand was being played. I sucked 19 cocks that night(some were more than once). All came on my face or in my mouth. By the end of the night, the card game was pretty much given up on as they just waited in line to be sucked and they slowly started to leave after about four hours, each drained, some multiple times. The last cock was my FWB who fed me a huge load after watching and listening to all the others cum.

2. In a hotel in Dallas setting something up w a guy online that suddenly ghosted me, got someone else to come over and fucked me. Minutes after the guy left, the 1st one responded apologizing that something had come up. He then came over and also fucked me. Felt a bit slutty but I liked it

At a video store glory hole once I took one up my ass (with a rubber on and well lubed with KY) after he sucked me off and then sucked 3 other cocks before leaving, so 4. I don’t usually do that lol.

I think my record is 12 while I was working on a townhouse flip for a guy .
    He was out of town and I ran a ad on CL with lots of response.
    I sucked mostly 6 and 6.5" cocks ,two black guys 7 and 8" one guy had 9" , but the guy that shot the biggest load only had about 5" and it was all I could do to swallow it all.
    I liked it so much a few days later i did it again got some of the same guys and a few new ones.
    A few were texting me daily wanting more a few I did suck off again .

Professionally-14, very controlled set, breaks, every man was a gentleman. I for the most part had 2 in me for most of the day. Recovery was about 2 days. No idea if that one has ever been digitized and searchable, I forget the title. It was fun, but also work. Paid well too!

Personally-10. I was at a pool party, had a few drinks, lost my inhibition, everyone was nude, or nearly and hooking up. Started out fun and hot, then not everyone was respectful, so it got kind of dark, painful and not fun at all. I do blame myself for climbing into the sling, thankfully a very nice gentleman saw that I was in distress, and basically rescued me. Some things are better as a fantasy.
    Now days, my fianc? gets very turned and hard by watching me with another guy. We have another safe couple that we have sex with, from time to time, a top and a verse, so three is the magic number. I think maybe one more would be my max, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    Personally-10. I was at a pool party, had a few drinks, lost my inhibition, everyone was nude, or nearly and hooking up. Started out fun and hot, then not everyone was respectful, so it got kind of dark, painful and not fun at all. I do blame myself for climbing into the sling, thankfully a very nice gentleman saw that I was in distress, and basically rescued me. Some things are better as a fantasy.
    That sounds unpleasant I don't want to pry or bring up bad memories, but I am curious about what kind of behaviour would constitute disrespectful in this context? It sounds kind of scary.

Not painful now, but what started out with a few guys I knew at the time, it was nice they didn’t just jam it in, or grab the back of my head and try to see how far it could go. If they started doing something that I was not comfortable doing, I would clearly indicate I wasn’t down, uncomfortable, and they would understand and get back to a different approach. The last 3, had no manners, thought it was funny, and ultimately got kicked out of the party. When a bottom says the need more lube, or tries to pull it out of their mouth to breathe, don’t do the opposite.

Sounds pretty fuckin reasonable to me ❤️ I'm glad the gentleman came to help you!!!

I have related this a few times but it was over 22 in a little under 7 hours.. it was a truck rest stop in the desert.. mostly truck drivers and my three friends.. got bent over and laid out on a picnic table and they lined up and took turns.. some went twice and I think 4 went three times.. no recall on how many loads but it was so much cum!! I was sore for three days.. couldn’t hardly walk after or the next day.. got fucked 5 times the next day by my three friends..