Register

Sexual tips, techniques and advice

Hi all,

I have had two previous male male sexual experiences. The first was twenty years ago where i got to suck a cock for thirty seconds. The second was a couple of months ago a guy sucked me off in the parking lot of the YMCA.

I have met a person and tomorrow we are meeting at his house and will have around 4 hours to play. I am looking for advice, techniques and tips for this encounter. What is you favorite thing to do in bed? I am open for trying every thing.

I have asked him if he is d/d free and he says he is. I know it is a terrible risk but how many of you have had unprotected sex in this position? I ask cause I really want to suck him off, he has a beautiful cock, and have him cum in my mouth.

Another question is how many bi guys kiss? I really am turned on by the thought of making out with him while alternately stroking/sucking his cock.

Thanks,

bi_stl
    Last edited by bi_stl; Dec 27, 2005 at 8:36 AM.

Re: Sexual tips and techniques and advice

How long have you known this guy? It's a terrible risk to take for just a few hours of pleasure, but oral w/o condoms is a bit less risky that anal w/o condoms. I have been with my current partner for 5 years, so we are pretty certain that we are both safe.

As far as kissing, I didn't like it with men, until my current partner. Very much enjoy it now. Have fun, but be careful!

Exclamation Re: Sexual tips, techniques and advice

Quote Originally Posted by bi_stl
    Hi all,

[...]

I have met a person and tomorrow we are meeting at his house and will have around 4 hours to play. I am looking for advice, techniques and tips for this encounter. What is you favorite thing to do in bed? I am open for trying every thing.

I have asked him if he is d/d free and he says he is. I know it is a terrible risk but how many of you have had unprotected sex in this position? I ask cause I really want to suck him off, he has a beautiful cock, and have him cum in my mouth.

Another question is how many bi guys kiss? I really am turned on by the thought of making out with him while alternately stroking/sucking his cock.

Thanks,

bi_stl
    Hi!

I don't know if any of the following is going to help you, but here it goes:

When you say you met a guy and you are going to his place, I don't know how well you know him, but I have some safety tips... Arrange with a friend previously, to phone you at a certain time to check on you, and also arrange a certain time for you to phone him to assure him you are fine. This is just one of the things about safety issues, also if it is the first time you meet him, you should meet him in a public crowded place where you could flee or ask for help if you notice something is wrong.

As you say his dick is nice, I guess you had some previous encounter with him, or maybe it was just on the internet... so that goes to ease safety issues or increase them.

Every person is different, so everyone has different things we like... Just do whatever you feel comfortable with, don't let him push you to do things you don't want, if you feel bullied or pushed, just zip up and leave (unless you like to be dominated and ordered about, that is).

I would say, just go with the flow and let yourself experiment what your guts tell you to do... I think that if it is your first encounter for both, you are going to be a bit nervous both of you, so take it easy and explore each other...

The risk of being or not disease free is there, and it's not something that you can always sort out afterwards, some things can be with you all your life or even putting your life in danger.

I don't know if he really is disease free and if he has regularly monitored his health status. I do it regularly even if I don't do risky sex, just in case my condoms break or anything else could happen...

It depends on the trust you have on him, but saying you are going to meet him for the first time (?), it seems a bit risky to put your life at stake by just trusting his word.

About safe practices or not, and if you are really going to suck his dick, I emphatically advice not to do it, if you have some kind of lesions in your mouth, being ulcers, cuts, bleeding gums, or if you see his dick has any lesions, cuts or bleedings, or just plain dirty or visually not healthy. This just would minimize the dangers, BUT IT DOES NOT ELIMINATE THEM!!!

Then, if he doesn't cum in your mouth, it's safer than if he does, but remember that for instance, HIV virus is also present in the precum, but of course, precum is in less amount than the real cum, so again, precum safer than cum.

Ok, and if you want to swallow, they say the gastric acids would destroy most of the danger, unless of course you have an oesophagus or gastric ulcer, where the semen could be in touch with your blood flow.

It seems that studies have yet to confirm a transmission of HIV virus via the mouth, but you have to keep in mind that HIV virus is just one of many sexually transmitted diseases you can catch.

There are some diseases that even the person can be unaware of. It just came to my mind the warning a couple put on this site after meeting someone that himself and they thought were healthy, but they got an infection from him... I'm not sure, but I think it was genital warts.

About how many bisexual guys kiss other men, I have no idea... Maybe Drew could make a poll about it...

I usually don't kiss other guys, but I've done it on a few occasions, I think it has to be with the right person. The same goes for me about sucking another cock... I haven't done it yet, but I don't discarded. I think that with the right person, I could go for it...

I hope that this could have answered some of your questions, but remember that what applies to me, it doesn't necessarily needs to apply to you.

All the best,

ray

Exclamation Re: Sexual tips and techniques and advice

Oooops, I have just read Joe's reply, and I have noticed I hadn't mentioned anything about anal sex... (My pills again!!!)

Ok, I would STRONGLY recommend to use condoms to have anal sex, no matter what you or he say about your health status, you don't know each other that well, as to risk your lives.

HIV is transmitted via fluids in contact, like semen-blood. The anus is full of blood vessels and quite fragile and exposed, so it's very easy for the semen to get in touch with your blood vessels and blood flow.

To minimize that danger, use always condoms. Use WATER-based lube, don't use oil-based lube like vaseline or butter!!! as they damage the condom and can be easily broken...

All the best,

ray

Thanks Ray, I forgot to point out using only a water based lube. Petroleum based lubes, or ANY kind of oil, will break down a condom.

I once inflated a condom, and rubbed vaseline on it to see, and it exploded. It was kind of funny, but in a sexual situation would have been a disaster!

Smile Re: Sexual tips and techniques and advice

Unless you are absolutely sure he is D/D free, use a condom. It is not worth a measly four hour of fun vs. the rest of your life. There are various techniques you can utilize for heightened sexual indulgence, but why not have him tell you what he likes and how he likes it done? This way, you don't lose any time on trying to figure out what will get him off. Perhaps having someone tell you how to do it will give them control of the fun if you don't mind being submissive, It just might make it quite naughty...Just be very careful and have fun...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

yeah, what they said first.. don't EVEN do unprotected sex.. hopefully you've had a great time by now but took the precautions our fellow members told ya to take..
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

I think you've gotten a ton of good advice so far. I just wanted to reiterate that sucking bare cock does indeed expose you to a variety of infections. Infections like herpes or hpv (warts) are often invisible and unknown to the person who has the infection. So there is a chance that he believes he is d/d free, but isn't. Ask him when his last screening was, and what he was screened for.

Exclamation Re: Sexual tips and techniques and advice

Quote Originally Posted by JustADuck
    I think you've gotten a ton of good advice so far. I just wanted to reiterate that sucking bare cock does indeed expose you to a variety of infections. Infections like herpes or hpv (warts) are often invisible and unknown to the person who has the infection. So there is a chance that he believes he is d/d free, but isn't. Ask him when his last screening was, and what he was screened for.
    That's great information!

Quite wide and informative, but sometimes I felt it a bit biased even if they say it is not. I think we can open a whole new thread just for that, after all we haven't discussed much about abstinence, safe sex, infectious diseases and sites dealing with them.

Thanks again.

All the best,

ray

You guys ROCK!

That is the most wonderful, supportive and comprehensive bunch of info condensed down into a litlle package!!!

WHERE was this site when I was in university?!?!?