Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation "bi men don't like to kiss other men"

I have lots of gay male friends. We'll talk about sexuality and my one friend told me how he was chatting online with this bi guy who wanted to hook up with him, and how this guy basically said "we could suck the same cock and you'd be gay because you like to kiss men and I don't".

I was talking to another gay man and he told me how in his experience bi men generally don't like to kiss other men.

Keep in mind, these men are just going by THEIR experiences or what they've encountered and they generalize this to the entire population. We've all done this at one point in our lives.

I personally love kissing men and if there is chemistry between us it's even better. The more I get to know a person or fall for them the more likely that the stuff I'll describe next will happen.

Waves of euphoria/sensuality can travel down my body and it's a great feeling! Even just kissing the right man on the lips can give me a *spark* as well. Kisssing doesn't have to be coupled with sex either. I've kissed men in public and there's a liberating/powerful feeling about it.

I've even had dreams about kissing men and woke up rather aroused by them.

I just do not like it when the person is too pushy and wants to french kiss me immediatley without a few small pecks/sensual lip kisses, or reeks of tobacco/alcohol, or hasn't used mouthwash or something to take away bad breath for awhile.

How about you men, do you enjoy kissing other men?
    If you don't that's fine, I'm just curious to know why not.
    Last edited by DiamondDog; Jul 4, 2006 at 7:18 AM.

Re: "bi men don't like to kiss other men"

A bisexual guy we were involved with at one point was like this. He viewed the kiss as a romantic or loving thing, something he had no desire for with a guy. I explained that to me kissing was also a sexual thing that helps fuel desire and passion and didn't have to have anything to do with love. Once he understood that he seemed more comfortable with it and then actually pursued kissing me on a couple occasions.

Some of my best same sex experiences were just kissing and mutual masterbation.

I personally think that kissing is a necessary part of sex..be it male or female. It turns me on quickly.

I like kissing both women and men. I do agree that some men get hung up on kissing, as do some women. I know women who will have sex and do everything but kiss. They are either married or have boyfriend and that is one thing they don't do with other guys.

I do wonder where some men get the logic that it is ok if I am sucking your cock but man I just cannot kiss you, that would just be too gay. Then again I am still trying to figure how why guys who like to have other guys suck their cocks don't think that is bisexual activity. Or they fuck another guy but then don't see it as sex with another man, just downloading.

I don't know I am not especially fond of kissing other men...it may sound weird but men kiss differently than women in ways that I cannot define at this moment, but at least for me it is nowhere near as erotic. That being said, I have kissed men, the cavet being, when they wanted to.

I suspect that it is a way of compartmentalizing our fear of being considered less masculine.

Quote Originally Posted by billy_campbell
    I like kissing both women and men. I do agree that some men get hung up on kissing, as do some women. I know women who will have sex and do everything but kiss. They are either married or have boyfriend and that is one thing they don't do with other guys.

I do wonder where some men get the logic that it is ok if I am sucking your cock but man I just cannot kiss you, that would just be too gay. Then again I am still trying to figure how why guys who like to have other guys suck their cocks don't think that is bisexual activity. Or they fuck another guy but then don't see it as sex with another man, just downloading.

It really is quite different and that is one of the things that is a turn on for me. When kissing a woman she always becomes submissive and I kiss her. When kissing a guy it sometimes almost feels like a competition for control. Sometimes we are both on the same level, sometimes I submit to being kissed by him, sometimes he submits to being kissed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey
    I don't know I am not especially fond of kissing other men...it may sound weird but men kiss differently than women in ways that I cannot define at this moment, but at least for me it is nowhere near as erotic. That being said, I have kissed men, the cavet being, when they wanted to.

I don't have much to say about man/man kissing but it was mentioned that some people will do anything but kiss.
    I remember watching the movie "Pretty Woman" and Julia Roberts who played the prostitute told Richard Gere that she would do anything but kiss on the lips. To me it was because kissing on the lips brings in romance and feelings/emotions and if you don't kiss, it's just raw sex.
    Maybe I am wrong but I know what kissing means to me. And I do think that a good kiss/kissing really brings your feelings and emotions into it and after that sex is just great!

I believe this is very much a personal preference and "one shoe doesn't necessarily fit all". I consider myself bi with my preference still being that of my wife but I do enjoy the occassional company of a male friend. We both enjoy kissing very much but certainly others who I have chatted with over time have indicated a difference of opinion. Some are quite willing and some have no interest whatsoever. I believe the situation at the time will dictate the outcome.

Azrael

Um- I was kissing a guy last night so, um, yeah

For me kissing another man is as natural as kissing a women before making love with them.For me it is like having no foreplay and i like touching,holding,stroking,kissing etc.

Azrael

I consider the kiss to be a very crucial element to intimate contact in general, regardless of gender. Hell, I could just kiss for days I find it that intense, but that's me. For me, intimacy is impossible without affection. I've had empty or casual sex in the past and can't say I cared for it much. Plus it gives one an idea of how skilled a tongue they're dealing with

I NEVER liked kissing until I met my wife. She is the only person I have ever enjoyed kissing, so- if I were to be with a guy, I wouldn't go for kissing. It's a special thing between my wife and I.
    I believe that all mammals are inherently bisexual to one degree or another. Many of the greatest learned cultures in history accepted it. So... When did it suddenly become so wrong?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Midsouth_Bisexual_Guys_Support_Group/

mmm, kissing is a wonderful activity that is largely underrated these days. Everyone should be doing it more, regardless of the gender mix. lol
    M

The important work of moving the world forward does not wait to be done by perfect men. ~ George Elliot

MMmmmmmm.....k-i-s-s-i-n-g!! I love to kiss; male or female.

Kissing is foreplay and sex all in one for me. A great kisser is a great turnon!

Mmmmmmmmmmm..........

I fall into that category of not wanting to kiss another man. Will I suck him, yes, with enthusiasm, and swallow too. I'll fuck him too and allow all of the same things done to me in return. Kissing a man just does absolutely nothing for me. It's a personal thing, like nipple play or other similar activities. It's good for some people, not for others.

I agree with the person that said that men just kiss different . . . .its just not something I enjoy. I'll kiss women all day and all night and thoroughly enjoy it. I've kissed other women besides my wife while in front of her, and she knows how excited it makes me and it adds to our experience, and she enjoys kissing other men as well, but kissing men is just not for me, and we usually all know that going in to the situation. It certainly doesn't take away from how much fun we can all have regardless.

kissing another man?; one of the supreme blissful experiences of life! without the absolute intimacy of kissing, it is downhill from there! kissing is mandatory with me, man or woman.

and thanks be to god, men and women kiss radically different! that is one of the great things about being bisexual, twice as many different approaches!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

Love to do it. Why not?

Ill kiss everywhere and anywhere.

i like to kiss other men, but they have to be the right one,or i should say i need to be involved with them. i agree that it has alot to do with sex. although i have had expeiences with guys that dont like it.they felt it would somehow make them gay.i didnt hang around long after that, nothing worse than a homophobic bisexual.if their is such a thang.he he he heanyway im starting to babble better go

I'd be more willing to spend time kissing another guy than just hopping in bed with them.

Cool Re: "bi men don't like to kiss other men"

For me, personally, it is simply a matter of desire. I desire the taboo nature and sexuality with a man. I leave the sensuality of the kiss to the female gender...

It's funny, I have desire to interact sexually with a guy, but no desire to kiss him.

With a woman, the kiss must come first...

No fear, no masculine attributes. Just feelings and desires. And that's what matters, right?

I was always so disappointed with those men who wouldn't kiss... I love kissing!

Are you kidding me??? I prefer hot making-out over everything!
    Maybe it's just my feminine side but bring on a GOOD KISSER!!
    Those who don't indulge are soooo missing out.

I have never understood men who don't like to kiss another man if they are gay or bi. If you want to experence the joy of what is in my jeans than you best kiss me to warm me up to you.
    If all I wanted was a blowjob, I could go to the park.

i.e I never go to the park, I love kissing, it is the most sensual way to get to know the person you are going to make love to. MAYBE?

What I would love to know is, what watermelon some guys and girls for that matter used when they to learned to kiss?

Sorry, But there are some rotten kissers out there

For me kissing is an essential part of foreplay. Without it I just don't really get interested except maybe in some BDSM scenarios ; ) I am having a hard time adjusting to the difference in the way men kiss though. So far it just doesn't seem as intimate somehow.
    "The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool. " — Douglas Adams

As Doctor Dean O'Dale says, "everything in moderation". I personally don't just want to start kissing a guy. I enjoy a small intimate amount of kissing when the time warrants, to get things going and a slip of the tounge at the right moment is pretty intoxicating.
    I quit seeing a man whom that I had had sex with a few times only because he just loved to shove his tounge down my throat whenever possible. He just got worked up and frenched and slobbered his way out of future sex. I felt groped at the end of the day. The difference may have been that he was very gay and I am very bi. But it just got old.

In my younger years when dating girls I would at least expect a kiss goodnight and once we got to know each other better, making out would be on the agenda. Now, for me I recognize that kissing has more emotional attachments to it. Therefore, though I have not kissed a man before, to desire it would require that I have deep feelings for him. I’ve only had a few friends that I would include in the group of men I would have kissed. So, I'm not certain that I would have to be “in love” with a man to kiss him but I would definitely have to have a strong affection for him. So, would I kiss a man good night after a date or get into a heavy make out session with him? Maybe, I guess it would depend on how much I liked him

Quote Originally Posted by shameless agitator
    For me kissing is an essential part of foreplay. Without it I just don't really get interested except maybe in some BDSM scenarios ; ) I am having a hard time adjusting to the difference in the way men kiss though. So far it just doesn't seem as intimate somehow.

Hey Bro!

kissing, for me, is one of the best parts about sex. If his mouth tastes good, and if he uses his tongue for communication, I know that we're on the right track. Kissing is like foreplay except kissing goes on and on and on. yeah, I love kissing a guy who also likes to kiss a guy.

I'm new to this and have limited experience with a guy .. but there is nothing more sensual or that can you on than a passionate kiss ... and I'm saying that from a m/f perspective and I have no doubt that m/m is just as (if not more) of a turn on.