Register

Sites to connect with other men for sucking

I know a number of people have spoken negatively about Doublelist, and I completely understand. I've gotten a lot of responses from flakes and people who misrepresent themselves, but I have also made 3 connections that worked out for me, although those 3 connections happened over a number of years and I had to sort through many, many flakes to find what I was looking for.

That said, it looks like DL has finally decided to go to subscription only. I know they have flirted with that in the past but then backed off. If they insist on going to a subscription model I believe that will be the end of them. I'd rather they go to ads. I don't think many will pay the price when most of us know how much crap you have to go through to make a good connection there.

I know it's been asked time and time again how others make their connections. I have never had any luck with any other sites since CL stopped their Personals.

Does anyone have recommendations?

Re: Sites to connect with other men for sucking

I have made a couple of long term connection through Silverdaddies. Any site will be a crap shoot IMHO.

I agree with remington12369, Silverdaddies has been my go to site for years. Met my years long lover there, along with some good hookups. Some were not so good, but overall, it's been great!

Quote Originally Posted by Rest85 View Post
    I know a number of people have spoken negatively about Doublelist, and I completely understand. I've gotten a lot of responses from flakes and people who misrepresent themselves, but I have also made 3 connections that worked out for me, although those 3 connections happened over a number of years and I had to sort through many, many flakes to find what I was looking for.

That said, it looks like DL has finally decided to go to subscription only. I know they have flirted with that in the past but then backed off. If they insist on going to a subscription model I believe that will be the end of them. I'd rather they go to ads. I don't think many will pay the price when most of us know how much crap you have to go through to make a good connection there.

I know it's been asked time and time again how others make their connections. I have never had any luck with any other sites since CL stopped their Personals.

I use sniffles its a local hookup site and squrt.org its a pay site and hag good luck with both. DL is crap and not many people in my area that use it

This is my very first time on this site. Am intrigued but if I post wrong, please forgive.
    DoubleList is a terrible site that does nothing to counter the many many fake ads posted for whatever reason someone would waste their time on. Case in point, of 100 "ads/posts" in the M4M 43 were from the very same person who might be 50, 52, 54 or 57. "He" also might have a GF that watches AND/OR a wife and he may have a very large penis but lives in seven different towns in the state I was looking in. Seriously, with the right kind of eyes and enough experience reading these posts, you can just tell that it's all written by the same person.

I actually took the time and made a complaint/inquiry to the DL webmaster listing every single ad this guy posted, 43 of the 100 were his, all total fantasy, he must have jerked off 43 times just writing his BS. So he never responds, and I wanted DL to explain that if THEY aren't creating fake content, why allow fake content to be created?

I put a LOT of work into fleshing out my complaint and the reply I got was infuriating. Despite asking 5 direct questions, the responder simply said "We're taking care of it.". No answers and while the posts were taken down for about a day, they all came right back...IN ORDER this time and the f*ck-a-roo rodeo begins again.

I did make a post a few times and did meet two guys as a result who came to my house, let me suck them off and then did the Irish goodbye, cancelling their emails and ghosting forever, despite assuring me it was great and they would love to return. I totally understand married men's guilt at using a c*cocksucker but I couldn't really call the experience a success. I offered a private home to host, totally anonymous and discreet and gave great head like I always do...very strange behavior that they wouldn't return for more. Have you ever stopped going for great head from a discreet hoster?

All in all, I can confidently say DL is a waste of time, artists are creating alluring ads building content...oh yeah, ever notice how when a "new city" is added, suddenly there are hundreds and hundreds of new posts in ALL THE CATEGORIES relative to that specific State/area/zip code?

Now how could THAT happen if it WAS a legit site?

Scruff worked better instantly and has been a pretty good resource and same with Grindr. Not sure about bisexuals.com yet but time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rest85 View Post

You are correct. In addition, AI (Artificial Intelligence) is creating traffic on these sites. From profile making to chat messages and much more. Much is not for real. Most sites don't even have half the people as they claim they have!
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U