Register

Thread: Bi cuck

Bi cuck

There's simply not enough (any) videos of a husband getting fucked while the wife watches or better yet holds his hand, strokes his head cheers him on.

Re: Bi cuck

I think there's quite some vids out there. More and more in the past years. These are always hot to watch
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U

Quote Originally Posted by IDunnoMan View Post
    There's simply not enough (any) videos of a husband getting fucked while the wife watches or better yet holds his hand, strokes his head cheers him on.
    agree

not many good ones anyway

I’d love to see a video of a guy showing a video of himself fucking the other guy’s wife while being sucked off by the cuck.

Actually, that’s my #1 fantasy of what I want to happen to me…as the cuck, of course.

lots of men have fucked my wife in the past . something that i have always loved. she didn't know i was bi when she was fucking other men , but i did suck and fuck one of her boyfriends without her knowing it then. she knows now that i'm a cocksucker , and she doesn't mind.

I want to experience a guy fucking me while his wife or gf watches. The idea of a woman knowing that I enjoy being with men would be such a rush.

A turn on for sure!
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U

Absolutely, watching a well hung stud fuck my wife on a video while I got to service with him sounds great. A threesome after would be even better.

Several years ago, I became involved in a threesome with a young couple across town. Over the course of six months or so we explored pretty much all the options possible between two horny guys and one horny girl. Moreover, we made explicit videos of our MFM and MMF sexplorations and watched them repeatedly, perhaps because we couldn’t find many such vids online.

My hosts, Bruce and Colleen, seemed to take particular pleasure in cuckolding. Bruce found it incredibly erotic to cuddle and kiss his girlfriend, watching intently as my erect cock sawed in and out of her. Likewise, Colleen enjoyed sitting against the headboard diddling herself to multiple orgasms and telling me how beautiful it was watching me suck her boyfriend’s cock as he stood just a few feet away at the foot of the bed.