Register

Anyone with experience hanging naked

i went over to a guy's place last week to hang naked. we sat on the couch, chatted, watched a movie. it was nice, but i guess i was thinking it would be different. maybe i was nervous (first time someone answered my ad and i went to their place.)

does anyone have any ideas to make hanging naked more fun/sexual without actually having sex?

what else can you do while hanging naked? i thought that it might be fun to strut like models, pose, compare member sizes, he could laugh at mine for being so small.

maybe i just wasn't ready for something more intense. any ideas would be appreciated.

Re: Anyone with experience hanging naked

Nudist here. Lifetime and always naked when possible. Indoors and outdoors. It is the most normal thing in the world and has nothing to do with sex. But, depending on your surrounding and thoughts, you may get turned on sometimes. And a happy ending after a day of skinny dipping at the beach is one of the best days always.
    Visit a nude beach. Explore nude Resorts. Go on a nude Cruise. Hang around people. Make friends. Chat, joke, eat, drink. You will get a hang of it. Imagine living your regular life - nude!
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U