Register

Asking another man in town if he likes blowjobs.

Has anyone else found it hard to ask anothe man to see if he want his dick sucked in small town communities.. i find it difficullt there are many guys out there. But i find that if i was to ask and they think bad of me. It might be a bad think small town can get back to you making it difficult to live in that town.
    How would you go about in daily life asking another man if hed like to be sucked on? Any ideas

Re: Asking another man in town if he likes blowjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Suckyouoff View Post
    Has anyone else found it hard to ask anothe man to see if he want his dick sucked in small town communities.. i find it difficullt there are many guys out there. But i find that if i was to ask and they think bad of me. It might be a bad think small town can get back to you making it difficult to live in that town.
    How would you go about in daily life asking another man if hed like to be sucked on? Any ideas
    In that case, utilize grindr, even if you dont try to pick up on there,you get a clue of whats around you.

I want to suck a lot of guys I see in the grocery store. I actually think at least 50% would let me do it but, not sure they would actually say yes right there in the grocery store. I want to suck a guy that goes door to door selling something. I would like to invite them in and tell them I am not really interested in what you are selling but, interested in sucking your beautiful hunny shooter and cumming on my face!

Back in the pre-Internet/WWW days, the scariest thing to do was to approach a guy you didn't know, strike up a conversation, and lead it in a direction that would let you decide if you could ask him if he'd like to have his dick sucked. Scary because you could never be sure (a) if you could have a conversation past, "How you doing?" or (b) how he might react when you (c) started bringing up sex and (d) if he'd like to have his dick sucked. At best, you had a 50-50 chance of him telling you to get the hell out of his face or him saying that, sure - he'd love to get sucked off right about now.

In small towns, they tend to be very close-knit communities where everyone really does know everyone else - but what may not be known is what guys in town would be interested in some cocksucking so, yeah, today, you use one of the apps that does geolocation that tells you about all the men in your area - 5 to 25 mile radius (maybe more) and if there's a guy in your town who's down with the D, well, now you just gotta contact him through the app and hope to arrange a clandestine meeting to (a) get each other off and (b) keep it all hush-hush lest the town busybodies get wind of this.

Guys always worry about someone else find out and I have always said that short of getting caught in the act, um, how is someone going to find out? I'm not going to tell and unless you tell, well, I don't see how anyone is going to know. A lot of small-town guys choose to meet other guys in their small town somewhere else that's nowhere near where they live and in a way that won't get any undue attention since either guy hosting might draw suspicion unless the two guys in question are known to be good friends so them hanging out together might not be suspicious but you know how gossips are and there might be rumors of a bromance in the mill....

So, do what Jaz suggests; use Grindr and see what's available around you and maybe in your small town.