Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Share your sexual fantasies!!!!

My fantasy involves being in a room full of men, cocks out, stroking. I suck them all, while being fucked & sucked.

Go to a gay/bi resort in Palm Springs and hang out with other like minded guys. Of course there will be lots of sex involved!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    this 1 has gotta be the best for me i think...........it's longterm & goes beyond sex. i become friends with a girl & each of us finds out the other is bicurious but never done anything with the same sex. we are very supportive of each other especially with this. but it also begins to build sexual tension between us. eventually we cave & it's hot!!!! we still dabble with the same sex a little. i get to watch her with a girl, she gets to watch me with 2 other guys. i ask for both, she agrees i want to show her as much of my sexuality as i can even the part that doesn't involve her & her gender, i also wanna have the same understanding & closeness with her. we grow accept some kinda attraction to the same sex for ourselves & each other but, there's more tension. it's a little different tension than before. after alot of tenseness & pointless arguing we slowly realize we are falling in love with each other. once we realize this & celebrate it we become more committed to each other. we don't deny our sexuality, in fact it's there it's a part of us so it's important we know about it. but we both leave it behind & concentrate on each other for the rest of our lives. bet u weren't expecting that kinda fantasy lol.
    I like your story! Even more that this is pretty much our actual life. Happily married to a Trooper and both of us a bi. Exploring and fooling around

Quote Originally Posted by DLazguy View Post
    I have a few fantasies:

1) I want to spend all day getting get spit roasted by a group of guys, 10 or more, and have them fuck and fill me all day.

2) I want to get fucked and filled before I go home and fuck my wife.

3: I want to get sucked and fucked while I'm on the phone with my wife. I would have to fight back the moans as he stretched and fucked me.
    all day getting get spit roasted by a group of guys, 10 or more, and have them fuck and fill me all day - Somehow you must talk about this with your wife. I'd be all over you and you better be super duper clean all over because, you me, and all of our dildos would have a date for you to suck and me to fuck you silly. I love taking my husband's cum, coating dildos with it, have him suck them clean and take them as far as possible orally, and take other and fuck his cum in his ass with the cummy dildos all while he'd be telling me about the fantasy (or real deal). If this were to ever happen, I'd be gloved up touching all over feeling everything, watching up close.

I want to get fucked and filled before I go home and fuck my wife - that'd be fine if it were our arrangement but I'd rather be there, then we could go home and I could taste his cock and cum from your mouth as well as inspect your cum dripping hole.

I want to get sucked and fucked while I'm on the phone with my wife. I would have to fight back the moans as he stretched and fucked me - Again, if per our arrangement I could get off to that but once again I'd rather be there live listening and watching. Be kinda fun talking to my girls on speaker phone with your moans and pleas in the background. When they ask I'd tell them you were busy with three men, taking cock anally and orally at the same time as you had a guy sucking you cock off as I watched.

These are always fantasies of mine and thank goodness reality as well in some form or fashion (I am always right there).

Unfortunately for me, my wife would not be into any of these scenarios. That's what part of the turn on is. I would like to find a MF couple that I could play with. His wife could watch me suck his dick or him fucking me. It would in a small way be be like I'm out.