Register

Decided to go gay

It's been 5 years since I have been with a woman so I decided to go gay since I have been with trans and guys anyway. I am currently seeing a trans and a guy.

Re: Decided to go gay

Freedom , it's a great life much to short not to enjoy , just be you the true YOU

Welcome to the party! I had identified as gay before I met my ex wife, who is bi herself. We’re both in same sex relationships now. I love sex with men so much more, I’m trying to figure out if I was or am bisexual. But then again, does it matter?

Right on! I am really into creating content, especially when I am giving blowjobs and swallowing loads.
    Last edited by Take.it.Easy; Aug 18, 2024 at 10:21 AM.

I won't deny that I get aroused by the fantasy of women but I've always loved men more, and I adore the gay man I am with now -- he's such a kind and patient lover .. for the foreseeable future I might as well be gay.

I am now 76 years old and have been in a same sex relationship for about 20 years.
    So, I am mostly gay now. I have almost no desire for sex with a woman anymore.
    There are a few women I know that can still stir up sexual feelings in me.
    However, at this point in my life, those feeling rapidly fade away.
    JEM

I wouldn't say that I've decided to "go gay". I love my wife and sex with women, I just want to enjoy both sides of the aisle. I'd like to have a gay sex life on the side.

it is all sex to me man or woman just depends who i meet up with

I haven't been with a woman sense 2007. Not so much by choice but more circumstances. I have been with more then a dozen difrent guys sense 07 but I don;t think of myself as Gay

I haven't been with a woman since yesterday, when my wife left my alone with my GF. Haven't been with a guy for a couple of weeks tho.

I'm not interested and won't ever be interested in a relationship with a man "to go gay", and right now I'm really not even interested in a relationship with a woman. I've just been enjoying gay sex because it's so much easier to find with no strings attached.

I met a guy last month with a 9.5” beautiful cock, we are both fit and vers. I love sucking his huge cock and swallowing the delicious loads. We have sex 3 or 4 times daily. We might get a place.

No need for me to go gay. I love my wife and we have lots of outstanding sex. We both are bi in different ways. I am not really interested in a mans body but I definitely like to suck a good cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    Welcome to the party! I had identified as gay before I met my ex wife, who is bi herself. We’re both in same sex relationships now. I love sex with men so much more, I’m trying to figure out if I was or am bisexual. But then again, does it matter?
    I think ultimately it does not matter. Your story intrigues me because part of it mirrors my own but for many years I identified as heterosexual or at most a Kinsey 1. My last relation with a woman ended close to 2 years ago and while not seeking out women I did have experiences with 2 men. My fantasies and maturation skew heavily towards men recently. I am not even sure if I could stay hard for a woman without thinking about cock.
    your relationship with your wife seemed genuine. I don’t know if you had to have homosexual thoughts to stay hard or come but you did enjoy sex with it seems. Whatever that meant to you is makes it authentic.
    Oddly I don’t seem to have any romantic/emotional attraction to men. That still only happens with women. Not ideal for the long term but I’ve heard that other men are in the same leaking boat.

Sorry for the sloppy grammar. I’m typing this on an IPhone SE that has a tiny screen.

Strongly considering it

I have been married for 40+ years. If I wasn't married I would be out and proud and only interested in guys!

I hope I can find a fwb or a couple that I can join in the bedroom. I would love to experience getting spit roasted with two big cocks, filling me at both ends for me to go home and kiss and fuck my wife.

If I wasn't married to my wife. I'd definitely try dating a guy. The wife and I haven't had sex in several years and my desire to be with men has increased considerably. I tell myself every day that I'm gay, it doesn't bother me anymore if I am or not. To be honest I find a woman's vagina to be kinda ugly anymore, I prefer to look at pictures of nice big cut cocks. I have a gay Uncle and I came out to him as gay.... so I guess I'm gay.

Thanks Voltaire! Yeah, I certainly did have to sometimes think about guys to get off with the ex wife, I have yet to think about ladies when I’m with my man, or really any man. Being in any romantic relationship is work though.

my wife has been unable to have sex for eight years. i had been fucking a friends wife for a while , but they split and she no longer wants to fuck. so i have only been having sex with men for about a year. it looks like i'm going gay out of necessity . i love being a cocksucker , but i sure would like to have some pussy once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    It doesn't. Live in the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by voltaire View Post
    I think ultimately it does not matter. Your story intrigues me because part of it mirrors my own but for many years I identified as heterosexual or at most a Kinsey 1. My last relation with a woman ended close to 2 years ago and while not seeking out women I did have experiences with 2 men. My fantasies and maturation skew heavily towards men recently. I am not even sure if I could stay hard for a woman without thinking about cock.
    your relationship with your wife seemed genuine. I don’t know if you had to have homosexual thoughts to stay hard or come but you did enjoy sex with it seems. Whatever that meant to you is makes it authentic.
    Oddly I don’t seem to have any romantic/emotional attraction to men. That still only happens with women. Not ideal for the long term but I’ve heard that other men are in the same leaking boat.
    Good story. Thanks.

Thank you Gooniegoogoo(great name btw, Aunt Bunnie fell down the steps!!). I have struggled with my sexuality many times, trying to be straight, coming out as being gay, then am I straight now, no bi, get divorced, maybe I’m not bi now, or what am I? My counselor and I have made strides since my soon to be husband proposed, coupled with planning a wedding in October. At the end of the day, it feels good to know that it no longer matters. Reaffirming to me to hear others say it too.

I’ve contemplated this a few times. Even the idea of being bisexual because I’ve always thought I’d only ever want to be in a relationship with a woman and men are only for sex (well, being fucked by them anyways. I have little to no desire to fuck another man).
    I do have a few “going gay” fantasies. Some “forces gay” fantasies where I’m only allowed to have sex with men. Or meeting a couple of gay men and being a regular third in their relationship (although I understand how stereotypical it is and that just because a couple of men are in a homosexual relationship doesn’t mean they’re into multiple partners).

it would be easier, I think, to find a male partner. Although I don’t consider myself gay and I am obsessed with women I’d love to have some regular sex with a man and feel as if he loved me. At least that’s how I’ve thought since I’ve been divorced.