Register

Thread: Chubby Chasers

Chubby Chasers

How many have you had sex with a wide bodied lover and enjoyed it even more so that regular sized people... are you a chubby chaser? (I'm not exactly skinny either) lol.

Re: Chubby Chasers

Not a chubby chaser but I've had sex with... oversized folks and it's been fantastic because many of them feel that they have to out perform their more slender counterparts and in my experiences, they don't disappoint.

I have to say that I really enjoy woman that have a bit of meat on the bones. Not sure why exactly, guess I just love the softness of the flesh. Cannot say the same for guys though, my experiences haven’t gone there....

Like with any size person they all are fun

I love Full figured women....
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I am 72 years old. So, I can not be picky about thick or thin. If not extreme thin, obese, or nasty that is perfection for me.
    JEM

I prefer to call it a preference for BBW's

I met this chubby guy at a bar and felt he knew I loved cock and he bought me a drink and we started to chat.I was right and he knew I was a submissive bottom and although he as not my type I hooked up with him because I was bored.Was I wrong about him.He was hung like a horse and knew ho to use it and had stamina that was mind blowing.He enjoyed himself too and we got together quite a few times after that.He was a very good fuck for me.

For as long as I can remember when I close my eyes and see myself worshiping another mans cock He is always very chubby. His balls are huge, His his cock is uncut & tiny, and his cum Is delicious.

I've been with a few bigger girls, they are fun.and willing to do more, like deepthroat, choking, one brought a strapon, they know if they don't do it you can find someone else who will.

Now I'm looking for bigger guys, I wanna suck a fat guys cock
    Hot Toddy

When I was in the military, I had a chubby buddy. I always felt sorry for him, as he never could connect with any of the local women. I tried to coach him, but he was chicken. One night we got drunk together and I talked him into getting undressed and we would role play. I rented a room at a motel, and we got naked, took a shower and I made him hard while washing him. From there I took him to the bedroom and told him that I was a woman. He played with my cock and sucked my nipples. I told him that a woman enjoys oral sex and he immediately went down on me. He felt very nice. I slowed him down and introduced him to my male pussy. He was so excited that he came immediately upon entering me. As he rested I told him that he needed to get me off too. He went down on me and finished me off. He told me it was his first time and he enjoyed it. We became FWB for 3 years.