Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Group sex

Re: Group sex

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    iv'e had some group sex in my life . but NEVER enough. my wife and i have been with a couple and an extra woman. that was nice. i have been with more than one man at a time. there is something very dirty and sexy about having two cocks in your mouth at the same time. i made sure my wife did this too. after all , if i'm going to be a whore , then she should be a whore too, don't you think ?
    I oh so AGREEE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post
    Participating in group sex can lead to some awkward encounters. About a year ago, I took my spouse to a popular restaurant in the lake country west of our home. As we sipped our cocktails and perused the menu, I noticed an attractive blonde waitress glancing intently at me from the bar.

It made me a little uncomfortable because she looked vaguely familiar, but in that context, with her hair pulled back in a ponytail and her uniform on, I couldn’t place her. Finally, while my wife was in the restroom, it clicked. Her name was Diane, and she and I had fooled around once at a nude house party. We hadn’t fucked, but we had a steamy mutual masturbation session, and did some serious 69ing with others in the group looking on. To make matters worse, she’d also witnessed me playing sexually with others in the group. My immediate fear that she would come over and say something that would prove awkward in the presence of my wife, but she kept her distance. That didn’t stop me from sweating until we were well away from the place and on our way home.
    Was the before your wife?

Do you and your wife do anything now similar to this?

Aside from my involvement years ago in an MMF threesome, I've had three group sex experiences over the years. One was with my then girlfriend, Paula, and two other couples we used to see socially. That was actually quite enjoyable. It was supposed to be soft swing only, but things kind of took on a life of their own.

The other two experiences were with a group of people -- mostly couples and a few singles -- whom I didn't know very well. Frankly, I found that a bit weird. The problem is that it's hard for me to be sexually intimate with someone I don't know on some level. There has to be some connection, some level of friendship, some mutual affection for the sex to be meaningful. Also, there are bound to be one or two members in any group that you're not going to find sexually attractive. The thing with group sex is that you kind of have to be prepared for everybody to have sex with everybody.

I remember trying very hard to be intimate with a woman with saggy, wrinkled tits who I later found out was some 30 years older than me, and I was I was 37 at the time. I didn't want to insult her, but I didn't want to get into a 69 with her either. My date was similarly grossed out being mounted at the same party by a big dude with tobacco-stained teeth and a Zapata moustache. Sorry, I'm all about threesomes, even foursomes, but group sex, not so much.

Aside from my involvement years ago in an MMF threesome, I've had three group sex experiences over the years. One was with my then girlfriend, Paula, and two other couples we used to see socially. That was actually quite enjoyable. It was supposed to be soft swing only, but things kind of took on a life of their own. I got to have sex with three very attractive women that night, and it was wonderfully erotic.

The other two experiences were with a group of people -- mostly couples and a few singles -- whom I didn't know very well. Frankly, I found that a bit weird. The problem is that it's hard for me to be sexually intimate with someone I don't know on some level. There has to be some connection, some level of friendship, some mutual affection for the sex to be meaningful. Also, there are bound to be one or two members in any group that you're not going to find sexually attractive. The thing with group sex is that you kind of have to be prepared for everybody to have sex with everybody.

I remember trying very hard to be intimate with a woman with saggy, wrinkled tits who I later found out was some 30 years older than me, and I was I was 37 at the time. I didn't want to insult her, but I didn't want to get into a 69 with her either. My date was similarly grossed out being mounted at the same party by a big dude with tobacco-stained teeth and a Zapata moustache. Sorry, I'm all about threesomes, even foursomes, but group sex, not so much.

Yeah, the group sex encounter with Diane happened in 1991, about a year before I met my present wife, and for reasons I'm sure you understand, I chose not to tell the missus about my brief involvement in the swinging lifestyle. My present wife and I had a wonderfully fulfilling sex life, and I think she'd have gotten into the lifestyle, save for her bout with cancer in 2005.

I have wanted my wife and myself to participate in group sex for years but haven?t had the opportunity yet. Both bisexual so looking forward for plenty of swapping around. Live in Caterham Surrey. Jean&Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post
    Sorry, I'm all about threesomes, even foursomes, but group sex, not so much.
    I get it. We have to have connections with everyone. We got to know all our group well over time well before sex though sex was always going to be a large part of it we knew.

My wife and I have had a lot fo group sex together. Mostly I just follow her lead with respect to what she finds hot.