Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Who was like me and sucked their first cock late in life?

I?m 60 and still waiting to suck my first cock. My wife and I are so horny for that to happen. Seems extremely hard to find the right cock. I guess I?m very picky as I want a slender guy with no body hair. A transgender girl even better. Advice to find this would be very helpful.

I’m 60 and very much regretting that I let the perfect opportunity pass five years ago! If I ever get an opportunity again to suck my first dick, I will definitely do it and to completion too I hope! I want to feel and experience a pulsating orgasm in my mouth and swallow every drop!

I enjoyed five plus decades of great heterosexual encounters without any interest in cock. To the point that in college I fended off a friend who in our partied up state told me I was “his type”. I was that guy who didn’t make fun of gay men but kind of rolled his eyes at homosexuality while enjoying 69, dildos, but play and lots of hetero sex .

I was 53 when that guy jerked me off then later became my weekly cocksucker and I was 54 when I sought out, tasted and really fucking enjoyed taking a gorgeous hard cock in my mouth. I was 63 (a month ago) when I took my first cock in my ass.

Late blooming still reveals a beautiful flower…

Divorced when I was 45 and dated many women thereafter. Got interested in men while scrolling through Craiglist personals but fear of disease or getting "outed" kept me from doing more than looking. Finally met up with a man nearby who hosted and he sucked me (safely with a condom, still being careful) and it was enjoyable. Continued to get sucked by him, this time without a condom, and it felt good. The first time I came in his mouth was amazing. His lips and tongue caressing me as I ejaculated. His enjoyment in sucking my dick and swallowing my cum. He moved away and I looked around and found a married man who lives nearby. His wife is no longer interested in sex and he is bisexual. He was introduced to male sex by an older friend. When that friend retired out of state he looked around and we connected. We have seen each other on and off for a few years.

I was also a bisexual late bloomer. I had a spontaneous and (very tentative) mutual masturbation experience with a nudist friend when I was about 33 years old ? a once-and-done experience, which I figured would never happen again.

Well, when I was 52 I had my first true bisexual encounter. I was invited to be the "extra guy" in an MFM threesome with a younger, unmarried couple, and jumped at the opportunity. We all enjoyed it, and somewhere in the middle of our third play session, MFM evolved in MMF play. It turns that?s what my hosts intended along, and that a big part of the gal?s fantasy involved watching me perform oral sex on her boyfriend. I had some momentary hesitation about sucking cock, but the moment I felt my tongue against the smooth firmness of his cockhead, I couldn?t get enough!

From that point forward, giving the guy head became a regular part of our threesome play. Eventually, I was encouraged to let him cum in my mouth, and with a bit of prodding I even managed to swallow his cum.

Quote Originally Posted by friesbaconnekkid View Post
    I started sucking cocks at 50. I'm 68 now, and crave cock more than ever.
    Very similar here. I was 52 when I sucked my first cock. I'm almost 70 now, and still suck cock enthusiastically!

I really did not start sucking cock till 5 years ago and after 5 different men all i can think about is my next one.It drives me crazy.Anyone else have that issue?Its like today i am freaking trying to get a nice 6"er or better that could cum twice....mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    Better late than never!

I was fortunate... started when I was 14/15... it was the eve of my birthday, so technically 14.

I read and hear from so many guys that they wished that had started younger though. It's crazy that so many older guys are now willing and craving to suck cock. When I was younger (now in my late 30's), most older guys just wanted head.

Now, it seems that it is reversed. The last few blow jobs I've had were from older guys... not talking grandpas, but guys in their late 40s or early 50s. It's not my thing, but, hey, a bj is a bj, and I enjoy the fact that I'm letting them live out their fantasy.
    I wish someone would let me live out my fantasy with a 6" or larger.All i have had is itty bitty cocks,would love to catch a big one