Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Who was like me and sucked their first cock late in life?

i did it a few months back for the 1st time. 67 mwm, NJ

I did it for the first time when I was 55 or 56 and that's 7-8 yrs ago now ... I'm 63 now ... does that count?

I just started in the last couple of years. I really like to suck to completion which means swallowing the nice load that is given to my mouth. However, being married puts a real damper on my desires.

I was young, sucked all my friends and became the neighborhood cocksucker. A few older men sneaked in to the fun. Swallowed a lot of cum. Got married, and went dry for many years. Met a guy in a bar, he said he was horny, so I sucked him off in his car. It was wonderful, as he returned the favor. Now, I'm sucking again and enjoying every load, can't get enough cock...

I sucked my first one after 60 - and am upset with myself I didn't start younger when my cock could have got hard 2-3 times a night.

I sucked a cock once when I was around 20 and moved on to women and got married. Now at 64 with a wife who gives an awesome blowjob but not very often I very much want to be able to have a cock in my mouth but this is not something I can ask my wife for permission to do.

I haven't sucked one yet but I'd really like to.

Quote Originally Posted by plainguy View Post
    I haven't sucked one yet but I'd really like to.
    I am the same. At 61 years old I have never sucked a cock before. But it is now constantly on my mind and I really want to do it. I hope I will have an opportunity soon.

This sounds so much like my first time but unlike it was only seconds because he was afraid someone would come in. But it was enough time how good it felt to me. i want the opportunity to fully do it with someone.

I had one bj fling in high school and a grouup scene in college where I gave a guy some head while he was fucking my girlfriend but was mainly hetero until my early fifties when I fully developed my bi side and started sucking men off at local park n ride lots. That led to meetings at my home when wifey was out or away for a while. I truly enjoy giving blowjobs to special men and have become quite adept at it.

If you're looking for a casual blow job, contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tag200 View Post
    Still limited on my experience , only sucked two cocks once each with no cum to date first time was about age 47? but I am not seeking some cock to suck and take cum

I sucked my first dick to completion at the age of 67. I wish I hadn't waited so long. I really enjoy having a dick in my mouth. Having a guy cum in my mouth and swallowing brings me pleasure. At this point here, I don't necessarily need reciprocating

It was about 42 for me but I had been wanting to try it for a few of years before that. I really started to think about it in my mid 30s. I have been sucking cock for about 20 years now . Unfortunately I get more cock then pussy.

My first time was last year at age 63. It's very addictive once you get started. Wanting to find one someone that needs sucked off regularly rather than sucking every cock in town in order feed my need to swallow cum.

I started wearing my mothers lingerie when I was 4 or 5. I started sticking her vibrator up my ass when I was 9 or 10. I was (am) an extreme introvert never dated until late 20's, sex was something I got from streetwalkers or masseuses. I got my first blow job from a man at an adult video arcade when I was in my late 20's and sucked my first cock a week later (next visit) same arcade. First time fucked by a man was at age 66 I loved it but haven't experienced it again with exception of the guy who was too large to penetrate me. Being married for the last 31 years does put a damper on activities. For about 14 years I had no contact with men. Then I met a man at the 24 hour health club who caught me admiring his cock and started feeding me up to 3 or 4 times a week, when we started sometimes he would fill me 2 or 3 times in one night.

Just recently started at 38 exploring with men. I really love old big saggy grandpa balls in my face and mouth. I?ve never ever been turned on by the thought before but now I want it so badly all the time.

I am 70 and still trying to find a guy. I have approached 2 guys so far and were turned down.

I sucked cock in my teens, but after finding pussy, stopped. Wife and I started 'swinging' some, about 9 yrs ago, mfmf, and mfm. During a mfm, I tried fucklicking while wife was riding a fat cocked friend. Kept getting his cock shoved in my mouth, wasn't bad at all.
    Later talked with the wife about it, i said it was a nice addition to a mfm.
    Fast forward a year or so, and we met a new male friend, who is bi. So during a mfm with him, while wife and him in a 69, I went to kiss her, she took his cock out of her mouth to kiss me, we kissed. Then I took his cock from her - went down on it, we sucked it together. We've been back a few times for mmf fun with him.
    But, (at 66 years old), I just wanted to suck solo and experience that again, so I've stopped by his place a couple times and we've sucked each other. Got to admit, when he starts breathing hard and humping my mouth some - that is hot. And feeling when his cum starts spurting. Hot. Enjoyable.
    I don't remember but once or twice having a cock cum in my mouth when I was a teen, and had been wanting to experience that again.
    It's a good feeling. Dang, and now I'm horny for cock.

I’m 47 and finally sucked my first cock two weeks ago. I nervously put an ad on Doublelist and surprisingly got a response in an hour. We agreed to meet at a park first and get to know one another. It didn’t feel right at first and I brushed off our meeting but it turned out we were both nervous. We talked the next week and by that weekend I got the nerve to invite him over. I wore stockings and panties and although it didn’t last long, I sucked him eagerly and he gave me a “reward” it was amazing and I’ve been craving it again! Unfortunately, I haven’t heard from him again.

TRICK69

Me too

I was a late bloomer too. Sucked my first cock at 52. Now I wonder why I waited so long. I loved it when he came in my mouth, a delicious reward for ajob well done. 😋

Well, I can?t say I started later since I discovered at 15 years old that I could (with a bit of effort) get about half of the head of my own cock in my mouth. The first time it touched my lips I blew my load instantly into my mouth. Not sure what to do I ran to the bathroom and spit it out. Many times I would get a hand mirror just to see what it looked like with my dick in my mouth (very nice!).
    That, however, just made me wonder what it would be like to have a dick all the way in my mouth.
    It took until I was about 19 to finally get enough courage to find out. The first wasn?t that good, his head didn?t even swell up but we did screw each other?s ass. It was NOT my favorite.
    The second time though I got in a hot 3 way with two guys, myself and one guy were 69ing while the third was fucking my ass. When the guy I was sucking started really swelling up in my mouth I wasn?t sure what to do, I hadn?t thought that through. When he started spurting in my mouth I just started swallowing as fast as I could because he was shooting a huge load!
    Then they realized I hadn?t cum yet so they double teamed sucking me and the guy I swallowed ended up swallowing my load..
    I have been hooked on sucking cock ever since then. Only between 25-30 cocks over my life since I was in a few monogamous relationships with women, what a waste that last one was, 17 years of no cock and the last 7 years of it with no pussy either.
    Happily post Covid and moving halfway across the country I am hoping to wrap my lips around a nice dick sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Luv2bi_95020; Feb 13, 2023 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Spelling correction

I recently found a hot park & play, and can ways find a cock to play with and suck. I had looked for a long time, but only found cocks off and on at a local ABS. Now, I can suck all I want at this new park. And I can be choosy, young old, big or small. In fact I have two steadies that keep me busy, on Tues and Thurs. Love cock and enjoy throating cum!

Lucky you.....I had arrangements made today to suck a nice, big dick. But, he was a no show. I was not surprised. I get a lot of no shows. It's very aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by ajr12002 View Post
    I am 55 and just sucked my first recently. Looking to do it more and explore other things. The ability to host is the struggle for most.
    Yes, 55 was a great age to be on your knees for the first time. Mine too, that was 9 yrs ago for me, craigslist personals was around to help locate 'friends' and I'm hoping to meet with someone this week for more. Longview, Washington is not a hotbed of older male (my personal preference) bisexuality but I'm hopeful. Wife is away for a week so hosting is possible, half the battle.

Got started late and like others said wondered why I didn’t sooner. Now making up for lost time ��

I was in my early 50s the first time I sucked a dick, although I had anal sex with guys several times before that when much younger.

I discovered my lust for cock in my late teens. Didn't swallow a load until I was fifty. It was awesome!

Nope gobbled my first knob 1/2 way through my Navy career must have been early 1980 between 1st and 2nd wives. I was 28 or so. 44 years ago. Now I can't find one anywhere!

At college I had my cock sucked by guys, it was never something I sought & just kinda happened at parties when the clothes start to come off. I'd be making out with some girl & look down to see some fem guy giving me head. I suppose that's why I didn't do it myself, I associated sucking cocks with being fem & I wasn't. Later I met an older guy who was macho & he sucked me before fucking me & I began sucking him, too. It surprised me how hard I'd get when he had hold of my head & was thrusting away.

There was a long hiatus when I only dated girls, but one was sexually adventurous & had fuck buddies. She often pegged me & she loved it when guys would DP or even TP her. Later on one of her other fuck buddies gave me the real thing when we ended up in a wild 3-some. I'd 69 with him from time to time & he had a big cock & balls with lots of cum.

But it was only after I turned 40 that I began to crave cock & cum in my mouth & began actively seeking out guys who just wanted it sucked in Blow & Go style. Now I enjoy sucking throbbing cock most of all & swallow each time.
    Last edited by Gregshaw; Jun 27, 2024 at 1:55 PM.