Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: For the cum lovers: What do you really like about tasting cum?

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    Revisiting this thread...It's hard to explain what I love so much about tasting a man's cum but it really comes down to how it makes me feel, which is kind of indescribable. Everything about it makes me so aroused, makes me feel so perverted. I always want it in my mouth, I want to feel it spray across my tongue, the heaviness and warmness of it is a feeling that makes me melt inside. I rather he not cum down my throat because I want to taste it fully. I like the feeling of submission it gives me, I am completely accepting his orgasm, not shying away from anything, and he gets to experience ejaculating with someone totally committed to his pleasure. The idea of a man doing the most manliest thing he can, and doing it into my mouth, is a real rush. Everything about it brings masculine feelings to my mind: BIG, POWERFUL, FORCEFUL, OVERWHELMING, CHALLENGING, GENEROUS. Women are supposed to be delicate, pleasant, smell good, taste good, relaxing, etc. I like feeling the opposite when I'm with a man. I want to feel the brute power of a big penis in my mouth, a huge dick head. I want the intensity of the smells, all that funky musk. I want his load to taste like something, something substantial, something that challenges me. I love a salty load, thick, one that might make my eyes water as I try to capture all of it in my mouth. A load that might make me a little nervous to swallow it all down, thinking about how it's gonna make my whole mouth and throat tingle and how the taste is gonna permeate my whole skull for hours. It's an even better feeling if the guy is dominant and there's a feeling that he's making me do this for him, making me eat it. He could beat my ass for being such a little faggot, but instead he's being generous and offering his precious sperm to me, all I have to do is do my job. I want him to feel like he can just dominate me, don't second-guess anything. My role is to make it as enjoyable as I possibly can.

Whew!! Damn, that's good. ..."and there's a feeling that he's making me do this for him, making me eat it." Savoring my role as sub, I can fully relate to that!!!

Re: For the cum lovers: What do you really like about tasting cum?

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    What is that you think makes tasting/eating cum so arousing? I've only done it a couple of times, but slurping up a load is what turns me on the most of all things gay. I'm more attracted to the cock and the cum that comes out of it than the guy and his appearance/personality. It seems that gay men are also "dirtier" and more willing to taste cum than average women. What fuels our desire to go down there and put it in our mouths?

For me, I like that it feels like a reward.Like I'm getting something magical from the guy. I like that it comes out hot and creamy from the smooth and spongy head. Then it makes your mouth tingle if you swallow some of it. It turns me on that I'm eating a man's DNA, like I'm tasting the essence or soul of him. It feels like I'm eating something alive (because it is) because of how warm and fresh it is. And it tastes like nothing else.
    Like others have said on this thread, it's kind of a sense of accomplishment that you've pleasured another guy to the point where he feels comfortable enough to share his seamen. In the many years that I've been sucking cock, I've only had a few that tasted really bad, and they were smokers and heavy drinkers.

Fortunately, most of my lovers and acquaintances were clean. Most were just in dire need of oral sex, and a some wanted anal. I was okay either way. A good fucking is a good fucking.

My sister (who has a gay partner and they both know how to make each other squirt) says that the most erotic part of the lovemaking after they've cum is drinking or licking their juices. I definitely could relate.