Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How Old Were You When You Ate Your First Pussy?

I was around 12, it was three days after I sucked my first cock(his sister).

I fingered a girlfriend at 17 or 18 under her parent's dining room table when we were alone in their house. She felt safe there just out of sight of the front door and not trapped upstairs if they came home. It wasn't like the table cloth hid us. Looking back it was obvious she came though I wouldn't have had known back then. She was soaking wet and her dog insisted on licking my finger afterword. I didn't stop him.

Later in my 18th year I got laid for the first time with a very hot girl. I did terribly and didn't get a retry. That's when I figured out how to jerk off.

An older room mate told me he wouldn't fuck a pussy he wouldn't eat. Well, that helped me with my masturbations.

I was 19 and she was 29. She moved into the place I was living. She was hot, and we were horny, very horny. She brought me up to speed.

She and her girlfriend used to go out to wild, crowded, country bars. It was a time when cops didn't take drunk driving very seriously. I sucked my first cock later after she left me. Cum didn't seem too bad. It tasted kinda' like what my GF tasted like sometimes.

I was very young. An Aunt of a GF of mine invited me over to her place to "help out in the back yard" when I go there I found out she had a very private back yard, and I was the only one invited. She told me she only ever works in the yard nude, and that I should too. I had a hard on the whole time watching her work in the yard. After an hour or so she told me to come help her with something. She had me lie down on the grass, and she peed right in front of my head. I got an up close view of a woman peeing. That was my first sight of a woman's pussy, while she was peeing. Probably why I have such a fetish for women peeing, but I digress. After she finished peeing, she told me to lick her clean, which I did. First taste of pussy was mixed with pee, and it was the early 80's, there was LOTS of hair. That was the first day of a very educational year for me.

18. My first GF in college was a year ahead of me and new what she wanted. We got a lot of pussy eating in. She wasn't on birth control so I got less intercourse than I would have liked.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

It was my first sexual experience. I was 15-1/2, and she was 29, and we were taking a local class for Nurse's Aides & Orderlies. She didn't have a car, was divorced and living on a shoestring, and I had just started driving. She was good looking and on my way home, but the instructor (a nurse named Ruth) put-in time covering all the ride bases between those who had wheels and those who need a lift to and from class each day. I got paired with this gal, Carmen, probably because Ruth thought that there would never be any improprieties going on between a 15 year-old boy, and a 29 year-old grown woman.

A few rides took place, and the material started getting into Grey's Anatomy territory, and heavy on the Latin. It became obvious that the difference between the sinkers and swimmers would be who was studying with a classmate in the afternoons; so we discussed it, and decided that we were going to be swimmers. So we swam at her house, because it was quieter than my home, and we landed there first, so there was no point in carting her up to meet the parents and study, only to have to drive her back home again afterwards.

Needless to say, the material we were studying was heavy on the human body and the more entertaining of the body parts were discussed liberally, in clinical terms and graphic detail. I can't remember how the subject came up,, but we got onto the subject of how women love oral sex more than intercourse, in general. I had seen plenty of movies and red plenty of magazines about giving oral sex to women, and had the 15 year-old's typical certainty that I know the subject matter without even having accrued first-tongue experience, and I made statements to that effect, when she asked me if I knew how to please a woman with my mouth.

When challenged with the question of how many times I had gone down on a woman to give me both the experience and credibility for such a statement, I told her that it had yet to happen, and that I hadn't even had intercourse yet. I believe that she called bullshit on my claim, and I insisted that not only did I know how to eat pussy, I knew how to eat pussy well enough that I could guarantee that the eventual object of my gourmet ministrations would cum very quickly, and that I could make her cum as many times as she wanted me to.

It quickly became a matter of put up or shut up, and she started undressing in front of me, then heading for her bedroom as her panties and bra were finally being removed. I stripped in a flash in her dining room and left my clothes in a heap on my chair, and headed for the door that I presumed to be her bedroom.

There she was, laying on a queen-sized bed, with a pile of pillows in the center of the head of the bed, and she was situating herself in a comfortable reclining position, with her head up high enough that she would be able to watch as I insinuated my mouth and tongue between her labia. I was delighted to see that she was shaved perfectly smooth, because I had worried about stray pubic hairs destroying me through my all too developed gag reflex. I stalked up the center of the foot of her bed, as she settled back and spread her legs wide. As I laid down between her thighs and inhaled her aroma, I saw that she was sopping wet, and had juice running down the insides of her thighs. I started lapping the juice up from her thighs, as I worked my way to were her thighs met.

As I placed the tip of my tongue at the bottom of her glistening labia, she said, "You'd better be as damned good as you say you are, because I've been waiting for this since the first day you drove me home."

That afternoon, she sighed, she moaned, she groaned, she screamed, and she made a huge wet spot on her bedspread right below my chin. Upset that so much of her juices were wasted, I had her get up and turn around, kneeling on the bed, while holding onto the headboard. I then turned over, and slid under her pelvis, and gently pulled her hips down so that her opened thighs sat directly on my open mouth, and I started feasting on her pussy again, this time drinking every drop that she produced.

That first afternoon, she told me that she had 14 orgasms before she had to call a halt to it, or die from dehydration. She laughed with a slightly hysterical tone, and told me that I was far better than I had advertised myself to be, and that we would be concluding our daily study time together the very same way--five days a week, for the remaining 9 months of the class.

The day of my 16th birthday was spent with her atop my mouth, after we had finished-up a good 20 or 30 minutes of intercourse, with me finishing-up in her vagina. She told me that it was an intense turn-on for her to look down and watch me looking back up into her eyes, as I would eat her, and drink her juices mixed with my cum. Having her sit on my face was my instant favorite position for giving oral sex, because it left my hands free to roam all over her body, and stroke, pinch and fondle her to even more intense orgasms, and those more intense orgasms gave me so much more to drink from her pussy.

On the last day of class, we fucked ourselves exhausted, and I drank my fill from her pelvis. We both landed jobs at different hospitals, but kept in touch. Even though she said that I should start dating girls my own age, every time we crossed paths she uncrossed her legs and practiced her ability to scream as quietly as possible--the last time I saw her was a wonderful night spent out under the stars with her leaning against the side of my car, pulling the hair out of both sides of my head.

I do admit that I have thought about her over the years, and my mouth always waters profusely.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalokita View Post
    It was my first sexual experience. I was 15-1/2, and she was 29, and we were taking a local class for Nurse's Aides & Orderlies. She didn't have a car, was divorced and living on a shoestring, and I had just started driving. She was good looking and on my way home, but the instructor (a nurse named Ruth) put-in time covering all the ride bases between those who had wheels and those who need a lift to and from class each day. I got paired with this gal, Carmen, probably because Ruth thought that there would never be any improprieties going on between a 15 year-old boy, and a 29 year-old grown
    A few rides took place, and the material started getting into Grey's Anatomy territory, and heavy on the Latin. It became obvious that the difference between the sinkers and swimmers would be who was studying with a classmate in the afternoons; so we discussed it, and decided that we were going to be swimmers. So we swam at her house, because it was quieter than my home, and we landed there first, so there was no point in carting her up to meet the parents and study, only to have to drive her back home again afterwards.

Needless to say, the material we were studying was heavy on the human body and the more entertaining of the body parts were discussed liberally, in clinical terms and graphic detail. I can't remember how the subject came up,, but we got onto the subject of how women love oral sex more than intercourse, in general. I had seen plenty of movies and red plenty of magazines about giving oral sex to women, and had the 15 year-old's typical certainty that I know the subject matter without even having accrued first-tongue experience, and I made statements to that effect, when she asked me if I knew how to please a woman with my mouth.

When challenged with the question of how many times I had gone down on a woman to give me both the experience and credibility for such a statement, I told her that it had yet to happen, and that I hadn't even had intercourse yet. I believe that she called bullshit on my claim, and I insisted that not only did I know how to eat pussy, I knew how to eat pussy well enough that I could guarantee that the eventual object of my gourmet ministrations would cum very quickly, and that I could make her cum as many times as she wanted me to.

It quickly became a matter of put up or shut up, and she started undressing in front of me, then heading for her bedroom as her panties and bra were finally being removed. I stripped in a flash in her dining room and left my clothes in a heap on my chair, and headed for the door that I presumed to be her bedroom.

There she was, laying on a queen-sized bed, with a pile of pillows in the center of the head of the bed, and she was situating herself in a comfortable reclining position, with her head up high enough that she would be able to watch as I insinuated my mouth and tongue between her labia. I was delighted to see that she was shaved perfectly smooth, because I had worried about stray pubic hairs destroying me through my all too developed gag reflex. I stalked up the center of the foot of her bed, as she settled back and spread her legs wide. As I laid down between her thighs and inhaled her aroma, I saw that she was sopping wet, and had juice running down the insides of her thighs. I started lapping the juice up from her thighs, as I worked my way to were her thighs met.

As I placed the tip of my tongue at the bottom of her glistening labia, she said, "You'd better be as damned good as you say you are, because I've been waiting for this since the first day you drove me home."

That afternoon, she sighed, she moaned, she groaned, she screamed, and she made a huge wet spot on her bedspread right below my chin. Upset that so much of her juices were wasted, I had her get up and turn around, kneeling on the bed, while holding onto the headboard. I then turned over, and slid under her pelvis, and gently pulled her hips down so that her opened thighs sat directly on my open mouth, and I started feasting on her pussy again, this time drinking every drop that she produced.

That first afternoon, she told me that she had 14 orgasms before she had to call a halt to it, or die from dehydration. She laughed with a slightly hysterical tone, and told me that I was far better than I had advertised myself to be, and that we would be concluding our daily study time together the very same way--five days a week, for the remaining 9 months of the class.

The day of my 16th birthday was spent with her atop my mouth, after we had finished-up a good 20 or 30 minutes of intercourse, with me finishing-up in her vagina. She told me that it was an intense turn-on for her to look down and watch me looking back up into her eyes, as I would eat her, and drink her juices mixed with my cum. Having her sit on my face was my instant favorite position for giving oral sex, because it left my hands free to roam all over her body, and stroke, pinch and fondle her to even more intense orgasms, and those more intense orgasms gave me so much more to drink from her pussy.

On the last day of class, we fucked ourselves exhausted, and I drank my fill from her pelvis. We both landed jobs at different hospitals, but kept in touch. Even though she said that I should start dating girls my own age, every time we crossed paths she uncrossed her legs and practiced her ability to scream as quietly as possible--the last time I saw her was a wonderful night spent out under the stars with her leaning against the side of my car, pulling the hair out of both sides of my head.

I do admit that I have thought about her over the years, and my mouth always waters profusely.
    You were a lucky guy. Great story, well told.
    Last edited by Bassman777; Mar 18, 2022 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Spelling

I was 14. I was stay overnight at my best friends house. I was woken up the next morning to having my cock sucked, I just thought it was my best friend(he and I and his older brother were fuck buds). When I finally opened my eyes it was his older sister sucking my cock. She was almost 4 years older than me. When she seen me open my eyes she smiled and turned into a 69 position and lowered herself onto my mouth. I wasn?t sure what to do, so I started just licking her pussy. She raised her pussy up and I told her I had never done this before. She said ?that?s fine just keep on licking and nibble on the lips. You know, like you do to my brothers cock?. My cock got a little harder, she lowered her pissy back on my mouth and started sucking my cock harder. I ended up fucking her that morning, not knowing my best friend and his older brother was watching us.

I've had the worst of luck with women all my life long. Constant rejection throughout my childhood, teenage years, and early adulthood. So I was 27 when I ate, and fucked, my first pussy. When she broke up with me for the third time three years later, I re-discovered my gay side that I had repressed since my best friend and I stopped our tons of sexual play between the ages of 8-13. But that first girlfriend hated having her pussy licked, thinking it was gross (in fact, she hated cocksucking and basically any sex period).

I didn't eat my next pussy until 54 years of age with only my second girlfriend of my life (but not for lack of trying very hard with women between woman 1 and 2). I ate her pussy a lot, and her asshole, and she sucked my cock a lot, and we fucked a lot, vaginally and anally, with me as top and bottom. But though she was an awesome lover for three years, and was multi-orgasmic, that very rocky 3-year relationship, ending two years ago, leaves me not wanting to eat any more pussies, or have anything more sexually or romantically to do with women, at least for the time being. It's only men for me now, as I wish it had been lifelong. Yes, I love pussy a lot, but my karma is just not there with women.

I was 16. My girlfriend at the time and i had just staryed having sex. I really wanted to try going down on her. Talked her into sitting on rhe stairs and took her underwear off and got stuck in.
    I loved how she moaned and gasped, loved the feel of her bush in my face and how wet she got.
    A bit later we qent into the woods and i got sucked for the first time.
    A great day

I had just turned 14... And this might be shocking to some people on this site, but it was with my older sister. She had given me my first blow-job a couple of days earlier, so I kind of felt obligated (and excited) to return the favor. There's nothing like the scent and taste of a 15-year-old pussy to get a 14 year-old boy hard as a railroad spike! The fact that it was my extremely beautiful sister whom I had adored all of her life was just icing on the cake.

The first few times she let me go down on her, she was patient and extremely verbal about what she did and didn't like. She even showed me the two-finger hook technique to make a woman cum and squirt that has served me well over the years. (Btw... it also works with most men.)

Before Covid, we both traveled frequently for business - her for her job, me for mine. It was fun getting together in a neutral city where neither of was well known and go out as a couple. We are still cautious about kissing in public, but it's nice to be able to go out to dinner, go dancing and have drinks together without having to worry about people thinking we were freaks.

Once, we were in Denver having dinner at a nice restaurant. This old couple came up to us and complimented us on what a nice couple we made. I just smiled and thanked them. I thought my sister's wine was going to come out her nose. Once they had left, my sister started laughing so hard, I thought she was going to pee her pants. "Wow! If they only knew they would have keeled over dead," she said.

Another time, we were in New Orleans and were seated on the upper deck of a tourist paddle boat. Sherry got cold so she cuddled up next to me and I had my arms around her. Just as I leaned over to kiss her, I felt someone watching us. When I looked up, I recognized that it was one of the guys who worked for our dad's company back home. He was there on vacation with his wife and their two kids. I immediately leaned down and whispered into Sherry's ear to not look up or freak out, but there's a guy that works for dad. He and his family are seated right across the deck, and I think he recognized us. Being the smart and calm one, she said, "Just go over and say hi and shake his hand. Tell him we're here on business and that I have motion sickness, and you're just trying to keep me warm." It worked like a charm. They kept their distance the whole time. A few weeks later, I was talking with my dad on the phone and he mentioned that Skip and his wife had run into us in New Orleans. I just played it off and told him that we were both down there on business and thought it would be fun to take a river ride, but that Sherry had gotten motion sickness. I had to chuckle when my dad said, "Well, I'm glad you were there to take care of her." Boy, if he only knew how many times we fucked on that trip, I thought to myself.

The closest call we ever had to getting busted was one day during the summer between my junior and sophomore year and her senior and junior year in high school. We were making out in her bedroom - both just in our bathing suits - when our dad knocked on the door. "Sissy... are you home?" he said through the door? Again, always the quick thinker... she blurted out that she was getting changed and that she'd be out in a minute. I quietly got up and went to stand in her closet. "Have you seen your brother?" he asked. "No, I think he said he was going over to Brian's house to hang out for awhile," she said. "Ok, if you talk to him, tell him to call me at work. He was supposed to mow the lawn today." "Ok," she said. "When he comes home, I'll tell him." Had that been my room, he wouldn't have bothered to knock. He would have just barged in and there would have been no explaining why his son's face was planted between his daughter's legs, licking and nibbling her pussy through her bikini bottom.

I still enjoy going down on her to this day. And judging from the power and number of orgasms she has when I do, I would say she likes having me there as much as I like being there. What can I say... she taught me well.
    Last edited by jjourneyman; Mar 19, 2022 at 7:33 PM.

I grew up in navy town. And most our street were navy families. Most weekends all the adults were at 1 house playing cards and drinking. Us kids usually went to just 1 house because they had the oldest kids. Well the one daughter. I was 8 and LuAnn was 7 at time and we were the youngest. One weekend only Beth (the oldest 15 or 16) and us two were only ones there plus her boyfriend. They decided to show us things. They both stripped in front of us. Beth was most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Even with the 1970's bush. They laid on bed and had us touch them both. His cock was super hard and her pussy extremely wet. After awhile (no idea of timetable) They convinced us to get naked. Beth wouldn't let him touch LuAnn but he did touch me. While all of us were on bed he started eating Beth's pussy. I was so excited I started to on. LUann. It tasted so sweet. After that me and LuAnn would hang out way more giving each other oral . Took a couple years before we went further

Amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalokita View Post
    It was my first sexual experience. I was 15-1/2, and she was 29, and we were taking a local class for Nurse's Aides & Orderlies. She didn't have a car, was divorced and living on a shoestring, and I had just started driving. She was good looking and on my way home, but the instructor (a nurse named Ruth) put-in time covering all the ride bases between those who had wheels and those who need a lift to and from class each day. I got paired with this gal, Carmen, probably because Ruth thought that there would never be any improprieties going on between a 15 year-old boy, and a 29 year-old grown woman.

15 and she loved, she reciprocated and said she enjoyed that too. We licked and sucked for a year, safer than screwing she said

A teenager and didn't know what the fuck I was doing so it wasn't very good for her. Since I have learned to be very good at it

My first experience eating pussy was with my older sister. Still, to this day, we enjoy sex together. I was 14, she 15. Call it teen sweat or what you will... but have never been down on another woman and have enjoyed it so much as I did that night her room. We were both sexual (intercourse) virgins.

People grade wine, food, whiskey, or whatever... I grade pussy and cock... hers was the finest and still is.

16 and I wish I knew better what I was doing because she was moaning and squirming, if I'd known what a clit was I would've had her screaming my name ! I would pick her up after school park in the woods and pull her panties off and lick it like a popsicle. She loved it and it always smelled like roses.😋

I was 14 and went down on a 14 year old classmate. Mutual fun and incredibly exciting.

She was 15, I was 17. After school, we were hanging out. She just took a shower and came out in a robe. She told me that she was naked. We kissed and sat on the couch. She loosened her robe and i sucked her nipples, she pushed my head lower, and I kissed her stomach. Don't stop, she said as she pushed my head lower, and opened her legs. I kissed her pussy lips, and she pulled my head close and said lick me. I licked her sweet pussy, until she orgasmed. She gave me a blowjob.... we did this for a few years, until I moved away.

I was 14. My sister on her 15th birthday. Best ever!

Mid teens

I was 16, with my first girlfriend who was also 16. Here's the story.

We were super goodie-two-shoes virgins lol. We had been friends for over a year, then we started dating in March of our third year of high school. We kissed on our first real date, within a few days we were making out heavily, sometime in April I got her breasts out and was sucking on them like crazy, and by early May I'd had my hand between her legs on her mound but not any farther. By then we had realised that I had a much, much higher libido than her. I was ready to go all the way but she wasn't ready for sex until she left for university.

So I was really desperate, and I kept asking her to let me go down on her. It was something I really really wanted to do, she was not into it at all, so I was frustrated and kept bringing it up. Finally, on a Friday night after a party at a mutual friend's house, I was driving her home in my dad's car, and we stopped at the park near her place. We were making out and I managed to convince her to spread her legs and let me get my face between them. It was cramped and I was basically folded in half between the dashboard and the passenger seat, but I was the happiest man ever. She was wearing a pair of overall shorts and I could easily move one pant up to the top of her leg and expose her undies, then I pulled those aside. I'd smelled her pussy on my fingers on other nights, but this was the first time I was looking at her pussy up close. It's too bad it was in the dark, I would have loved to have seen better. She had a lot of pubic hair too, but I didn't care, I just slowly dove in, my heart pounding with excitement and everything seeming like it happening was in slow motion.

For a few moments I was a bit lost, but I'd read enough about sex to know that the clit is where it's at. I oriented myself (well, my tongue, really), and when she said, "Oh, yes!!!!" I knew I'd done well. So I just kept licking there, feeling her lips swell and get really puffy, careful not to overstimulate her clit, and I kept my tongue wet and slippery. I loved the whole experience, feeling her close her thighs around my head, feeling her holding my hair and moaning and starting to thrust her hips. I wanted to keep going but she suddenly said, "Omg stop stop stop!" So I did. We talked about it later and it turned out that she hadn't had an orgasm before and she wasn't comfortable going there. Basically she was uncomfortable with the whole having-someone's-face-between-her-legs thing. But she learned to like it pretty quickly and we eventually got her there a few weeks later. That first night, though, that first night when she finally let me go down on her, that was a magical experience. I do admit that during, I was afraid my jaw would lock up and my tongue might cramp, but I powered through hahaha. It was so much fun!

I’m thinking I was 14 or 15 it was my first cousin who was 2 years older than me that let me try it on her. She was seductive with me and we confided with each other about things all the time. I was fascinated with eating pussy and had seen it a lot in porn magazines and it was what I wanted to do the most so I asked her how it works. We had already been making out a lot whenever we could so one afternoon when her parents were gone we were making out in her bedroom and she took her shorts and panties off and let me try it out. I remember wondering if she might pee on me she didn’t and I loved it!

I was 18 the first time I ate and fucked pussy. I had been sucking cock since I was 14 and knew I loved doing that, so getting pussy was kind of not very exciting. I can remember shaking with nerves and energy to my very core as I was about to suck my first cock. I had none of that with my first pussy.

The irony...after I took her home I went straight to my cousin's house to tell him I had gotten my first pussy and gave him a blowjob to celebrate 😂

I was in 3rd grade, me and the neighbor girl that was in my class would play "house"

I believe i was 16. A yea.r later i had a girlfriend who loved to have my tongue in her. Pick her up at high school. Go somewhere and park, and i was on the floor board loving that blonde pussy! Next girlfriend, brunette with heart shaped ass, would get so embarrassed when i licked her, but now whenever i want it! Been loving this one for 50 years. Wish i could find about a 7" or 8 "dick to play with, she wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by swvsucker View Post
    I was 18 the first time I ate and fucked pussy. I had been sucking cock since I was 14 and knew I loved doing that, so getting pussy was kind of not very exciting. I can remember shaking with nerves and energy to my very core as I was about to suck my first cock. I had none of that with my first pussy.

The irony...after I took her home I went straight to my cousin's house to tell him I had gotten my first pussy and gave him a blowjob to celebrate 
    Damn! I was to afraid to suck my cousins cock when he put it in my mouth. Wish i had got him off now, maybe he would have fucked me��

First time eating pussy? I was 15. I had a steady girlfriend at the time, but we never went all the way. I would try to get her to go down on me and vice versa, but she always refused. It wasn't until one hot summer afternoon after a day of swimming in our friend's pool that my sister came into my room and offered to rub me down with sunburn relief lotion that we did it.

We had both showered when she offered to give me a rub down to cool my back and shoulders. I have to admit, it was kind of awkward with her sitting on my back and me, being naked under the towel. As she applied the aloe-vera lotion, she slowly slid down my back until she was straddling me. I could feel her warm crotch on my low back and she began to hump me with every rub. That got me really hard and I had to adjust my cock straight down between my legs.

As she moved down my back onto my thighs, there I was. My hard cock was sticking out straight between my legs. Being the sweetheart she was, she starting massaging me.

I kind of pretended I was asleep, but the whole time she was complimenting me about my cock and how some wife would appreciate one day. Then she asked me to turn over. I was reluctant at first, but when I did, my towel fell off and my hard-on was in full sight. That's when she leaned over and began licking my cock.

She re-positioned herself so that we were in a 69 position. I was so horny, I ripped her bikini bottom down and threw it to the bedside. While she was going down on me I pulled her hips down to my face and did my best to lick her pussy and tongue her clit. I think it was the first and only time I ever experienced a simultaneous climax with anyone. Just as I came, so did she. She ground her pelvis so hard against my face that I actually thought I was going to smother.

Afterward, as she was laying at the foot of the bed and I to the head, we made a pact to do it again as often as we could. Which we did many times afterward.