Register

Just trying to be helpful

Found a post from purportedly a women wanting pictures of her male lover giving head.
    Being the helpful type here's what transpired.
    I arrived, messaged my arrival and moments later the garage door opened, no one in sight but a Muskoka chair with a blanket laid before was directly ahead of me. In I went and no sooner was I through the door I heard it start to close.
    At that moment I noticed movement to my left and appearing in a house coat was an older slim man. He opened his house coat as he approached revealing he was nude beneath it.
    Lining up with the chair I slid my shorts down to my ankles an sat, relaxing in the reclined chair. He was soon on his knees between my thighs taking my cock in his hands.
    Not soft, not hard it soon transformed in his mouth to a full erection. As promised I took several photos for evidence and settled back enjoying the warm mouth working my cock.
    Gentle hands caressing my balls added to the pleasure and I soon realized my first small orgasm. Normally this would be the end of the story but I put the phone down, settled back in the chair and waited for more.
    He did not disappoint. Working my cock with his skillful hands and mouth I was soon fully erect again and my breathing began to increase in pace as I released sounds of pleasure for him to hear.
    Skillful hands jerked my cock as his warm moist mouth sucked the head of my cock. Much to my surprise and pleasure I started to realize I was going to experience a second orgasm in short order.
    Laying back in the chair I released myself to the inevitable and gripped the chair arms firmly as I soon began to shudder and cum into his warm mouth. He teased and licked me clean before releasing me from his mouth.
    No sooner had I arrived I was exiting the garage relieved of my pent up sexual tensions and satisfied that I'd helped two people realize their kinky desires.

Re: Just trying to be helpful

WOW! That sounds like a Penthouse Letter.