Register

Glory hole cocks

who still likes to go to glory holes an suck cocks or get sucked?

Re: Glory hole cocks

I'm going to say No. . . I don't want to get a Christmas gift that will stay with me for the rest of my life or could possibly kill me.

Enough said. . .
    Last edited by csreef; May 30, 2024 at 9:31 PM.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Bob6cock View Post
    Looking forward to visiting a few this summer. I only play with a condom to be safe. (please - no flame remarks how that is not for you - it is hot for me).

Love seeing a hard dick slowly coming through the hole. I roll a condom on it and give it all the pleasure I can. My reward is the feel of the dick swelling and then pulsing its load of cum. Job well done!

I absolutely LOVE gloryhole cock!! So hot sucking off a complete stranger...him just needing a hungry mouth to pleasure him and me needing a cock to suck and getting fed a hot load of cum as my reward. Love it!

While I understand the risks, I love to suck cock to completion. I love to feel that beautiful organ swell in my mouth and pulse as it shoots its sweet cum on my tongue. Nothing like seeing a nice cock come through that hole begging me to worship it until it lets loose.

Yes I agree love a cock in my ��

I love them ! It’s where I was fucked for the first time

Physically yes I have enjoyed glory holes in particular when the guy would go into the same booth with me. However, the glory holes near me have for various reasons become so dangerous it’s not worth the risk. I do have a couple of bi male friends I met at a glory hole i meet up with elsewhere for sex at times, both oral and anal and this works out better for me.

Dangerous, yes. But gaining experience on how to suck dick is unmeasurable. Been there, done that.

I occasionally stop by a nearby bookstore with gloryholes. I do suck bare as I love a mouthful of cum. Last time was two weekends ago and I sucked three cocks swallowing each before busting my own load all over the wall. Protection for anything more than oral. You can try to minimize risks but really no different than meeting someone online.

I've had my dick sucked at a gloryhole a few time. It's ok. I prefer to watch the guy sucking me. There's no imagining that it's a woman with her lips wrapped around my cock. I can clearly see that it is a man that is giving me pleasure. I also like seeing the guy that I'm sucking.

When I lived in SC and was single, I'd go on Sundays. Really didn't feel like dealing with tourists downtown. Spending a few $ for entertainment wasn't bad. Some days there were plenty of peckers poking through the hole. Others not so much. Not about to drive 45 minutes to give a blow job out here.

I sure would love to. I only had a few experiences at glory holes back before HIV and when I was less cautious. That is no longer the case.

I was 15 at the time. I had ridden my bike over to the Barnes & Noble near my house to pick up a book that I needed for school. I had already had drank a couple of bottles of water, so by the time I got to the store, I really had to pee. The bathroom was in the basement, so after parking my bike, I made a mad dash to the restroom. As I stood there peeing I noticed there was a cut-out hole in the stall with duct tape around the opening. I thought it was odd, but I did my business, flushed and went back upstairs to find my book.

It didn't take me long, so I bought it, left the store and went on my way back home.

A couple of weeks later I was back at the same store to get another book. While I was there, this guy came up to me and asked me if I needed any help. I politely told him no, and I eventually found what I was looking for and went to sit in a chair to skim the book. That's when the guy approached me again. He offered to buy my book for me. I told him no, that I could buy my own books. Then he asked me a strange question... "Do you have to use the restroom?"

I told him no, but he seemed like a nice enough guy, so I asked him if he had to and did he need any help? He said yes, I do. Could you help me out. I said sure. but you're going to have to be able to make it down the stairs. He said he would if I helped him. I finally got him to the stall but by that time I had to use the bathroom too.

As I stood there peeing, I glanced to my right and there was a 7-8 inch cock and his balls that he had put through the hole. I could see his slacks were down around his ankles. I'm not sure what came over me but I thought, what the hell and I leaned over and started sucking him. He grabbed the top of the stall and within a few seconds he started fucking my mouth. A few more minutes passed and he started cumming. I let his cum spill out of my mouth onto the floor.

That was a glory hole story I'll never forget.

In the late 70’s when I was single use to go stopped in the early 80’s. It was hot when a cock came through the hole. To risky now, I stick with other married guys

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    I was 15 at the time. I had ridden my bike over to the Barnes & Noble near my house to pick up a book that I needed for school. I had already had drank a couple of bottles of water, so by the time I got to the store, I really had to pee. The bathroom was in the basement, so after parking my bike, I made a mad dash to the restroom. As I stood there peeing I noticed there was a cut-out hole in the stall with duct tape around the opening. I thought it was odd, but I did my business, flushed and went back upstairs to find my book.

It didn't take me long, so I bought it, left the store and went on my way back home.

A couple of weeks later I was back at the same store to get another book. While I was there, this guy came up to me and asked me if I needed any help. I politely told him no, and I eventually found what I was looking for and went to sit in a chair to skim the book. That's when the guy approached me again. He offered to buy my book for me. I told him no, that I could buy my own books. Then he asked me a strange question... "Do you have to use the restroom?"

I told him no, but he seemed like a nice enough guy, so I asked him if he had to and did he need any help? He said yes, I do. Could you help me out. I said sure. but you're going to have to be able to make it down the stairs. He said he would if I helped him. I finally got him to the stall but by that time I had to use the bathroom too.

As I stood there peeing, I glanced to my right and there was a 7-8 inch cock and his balls that he had put through the hole. I could see his slacks were down around his ankles. I'm not sure what came over me but I thought, what the hell and I leaned over and started sucking him. He grabbed the top of the stall and within a few seconds he started fucking my mouth. A few more minutes passed and he started cumming. I let his cum spill out of my mouth onto the floor.

That was a glory hole story I'll never forget.
    i love your stories , and your lifestyle ,keep up the good work !

In the 70’s use to go to downtown Boston in what was called the combat zone on Washington st. It’s all gone now. They had book stores, theaters, peep shows, strip joints it was pretty wide open, no one bother you lots of prostitution going on back then. Heard stories about as soon as I turned 18 I went there. I didn’t know what a glory hole was till I went to a peep show. Back then had to buy tokens 25 cent a piece. In the booth there was a chair and glass with a shade on the other side. When you put a quarter in the shade would go up for a minute. There was a girl naked giving you a show playing with her self. I seen in the booth there was a hole on each side. The booths were small. I kept feeding the tokens in watching the girl now using a dildo on her self. One of the holes seen a light looked in a guy looked to be in his 30’s had his pants around his ankles stroking him self. He seen me looking. He stood up put his semi hard cock through the hole. I just stared at it. He pulled it out and said come on suck it for me and put it back in. I grabbed it started stroking him he was moaning and said go on boy suck it. I took him in my mouth and licked and sucked him till he blew his load in my mouth and I swallowed it all. That was my first experience with a glory hole

I havent been to one in ages. I have to admit.. I sucked my first cock in a glory hole. I will never forget it

I just turned 60! WOW! Time flies....Life has slowed down for me quite a bit but back in my day, the early 80's, I had quite a time with sex. Well kinda... You see I am from a very small town, kinda like Mayberry. Everyone knew each other and there were very few secrets in town. I was kinda naive about sex and really never even dated much yet. But I was a horny lil devil to be sure. I had heard about this adult book store about 10 miles out of town. Was told that they have these booths you put a quarter in and can watch dirty movies... I was 16 and I wanted to see my first dirty movie so I found the joint and walked in. I was scared to death that I would be kicked out because of my age but it never happened. I strolled to the viewing area where a cpl of guys were standing around. On the wall was a display case where they showed what movie was in what booth. I found one that looked good, ( they all did) and walked in closed the door and dropped my quarter in the machine. Next thing I know I am watching sex right before my eyes and I was loving it. Suddenly, A shadow caught my eye on the wall... It was dark but I could see something odd. I leaned in and finally saw a cock coming through a hole in the wall!
    Shit! I thought and I jumped up and ran out of there. Got in my car and headed for home.
    I couldnt get that experience out of my head.
    I got home and went up to my room and tried to sleep. I just couldnt stop thinking about it. Now to be honest, I havent been sexual with a girl yet, BUT I never in my life thought about being with a guy. I knew nothing about that way of life. But I was so turned on by what had happened.
    Finally I couldnt resist my urges and I went back to that store. It was late and the warm summer air felt good during the drive. I had hoped it would clear my head but all I could do was think about that cock and my stomach would turn in knots. It seemed to take forever to get back but when I did, I walked in on trembling legs. I went back to the viewing area again. This time, there was noone there. My heart sank a bit but I decided to check out a movie and just snap one off anyway. I entered a booth, sat down and began watching a pretty hot movie. I stood up to pull my pants down when I saw a light coming through this hole in the wall. My curiosity got the best of me and I leaned down to look through the hole. Damn if there wasnt someone looking back at me. I jumped back and sat there motionless for a moment. Suddenly the movie stopped and the light came on. Just as this stranger slide his cock through the hole. This is the very first time (outside of gym) that I actually saw another guys cock. I stared at it for a moment and remember thinking that looks nice. without thinking I reached for it. It jumped as I touched it. It felt nice. Hard yet silky. I let my hand stroke it for a second. and I found myself leaning down, my knees now to the floor and I was at eye level with my first cock. I remember kneeling there, admiring it as my hand softly touched it. I leaned in and lightly kissed it. It was nice! I kissed it again. It was warm and salty. I opened my mouth and let it enter my watering, hungry mouth.
    MY GOD??? I thought, What the fuck am I doing???? But I didnt stop. I let it rest on my tongue a moment them he started to slowly push it deeper into my mouth and then pull out. I was in heaven! This was really wild! I closed my mouth, engulfing his cock in my hot wet mouth as he thrust himself in and out of me. WOW! I was loving this it felt so incredible and to watch as it slid in and out of me. Just like that he pulled out! What happened???? What did I do wrong. I knelt there waiting to see if he was going to bring it back to me. Nothing. I lean in and saw him closing his zipper. He leaned in and said That was great! and left. FUCK!!!!! Thats when I realized he came... I made this guy come! Now I am really turned on. I sat back up and straightened myself out and left the booth to find this guy. There were 3 guys standing around but I couldnt tell if anyone of them was my guy. I was bummed. I walked over to see what other movies there were and picked another booth and sat down. It wasnt long before I noticed shadows coming through the hole... Suddenly my stomach began to get that nervous feeling and I leaned down again to see a guy standing there with his cock in hand coming right to my hole. He slipped in through and my wanton desires took hold and I started where I left off with the first guy. Needless to say I was hooked on cock and wanted as much as this virgin could take. I began sucking this cock and was rather proud at the way my head moved back and forth on this strange new rod. Just like that, he pulled out! Im thinking Now what??? I look through the hole and there he is motioning me for my cock. Imagine that! I didnt think to have mine sucked. It never had any attention but my hand until now. I stood up and dropped my jeans and inserted my very hard cock through the hole. In a flash I felt this hot, wet, mouth wrap itself around my cock. OH MY GOD!!! I remember my legs began to shake! I gasped for breath and just clung to the wall of this booth! Is this how it feels when I did this??? I was loosing my mind! This stranger was sucking and licking my cock so well I almost came! I guess he sensed that and stopped. Next thing I felt was his cock slapping mine. I dropped to my knees again as he slid his cock back in and I began to give a blow job like a pro! I sucked on this cock, I licked it and fondled it. I made love to this cock and I never wanted it to end! Suddenly I felt him begin to spasm and before I knew he he shot his load in my mouth! Scared the hell out of me and I spit it out! But was still very turned on. Once again this guy left and I was sitting there wondering what just happened? I had a cock so hard it was hurting, AND damn if I didnt want more! I once again regained my composure and walked out into the viewing area. There were 2 guys standing there checking out the board and every now and then looking at me. They both walked into this dark booth but didnt close the door all the way. I heard the quarter drop and the projector came to life. I stood there for a moment but I kept staring at that slightly opened door. Finally I couldnt take it any longer and I slowly walked to the door and peered inside. This booth looked so much bigger than too 2 I was in, then I saw one of the guys with his pants down and the other guy holding his cock. My mouth felt dry and I could feel my body tremble. I dont know why but I found myself walking in on them. Instead of telling me to leave, they just continued stroking each other. I walked towards them and reached out and touched both cocks. They let each other go and both turned to face me. I dropped down and took one cock in my mouth. I heard him gasp as my mouth encircled his hard cock. I began sucking as the other guy came to my side. I realised that my hand was caressing his thigh. I let the first cock slip out of my mouth and eagerly accepted the second one. He let out a loud breath as I performed on him. The first guy left me and went behind the guy I was sucking. Both my hands were caressing his hips and thighs as I felt the first guys hands against mine. He was sliding his cock between the front mans legs. Now there were 2 cocks right there. I let the top one slip out and I took the bottom one back in and sucked the head for a moment as I jerked off the other cock. The rear guys hands began to roam all over the front guys body. My hands were firmly holding his ass. Then they both backed away from me. I stood up and they both started taking my pants down. They both started sucking on my cock and balls. Again my legs trembled and I moaned loud and hard. I came! I came in buckets and both these guys took turns licking up my load. I was spent and sat on the bench. One guy brought his cock to me and I went back to sucking him as he stroked the other guy. Soon the guy came in my mouth and this time I didnt spit it away. It was so hot and salty but so damn good. He pulled out of me and literally dove on the other guy and pulled me down to join him. He came soon after and we all collapsed on the bench. When I finally caught my breath, I told them both that this was the first time I ever did something like this. They were impressed and gave me compliments on my cock skills. The 3 of us chatted for a bit then we all got dressed and left. I got both of their numbers but never called. I did happen to see them both a few times after that and separately too. I was now hooked on cock! But that didnt mean I still didnt want pussy as well I hope you enjoyed this. I know it was long and drawn out but I enjoyed bringing it to you. I spent most of the summer nights at that place until it shut down. Ah Memories

That was hot, Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by colfax129 View Post
    That was hot, Classic!
    Thank you.
    I truly appreciate that

Ahh, memories of the 80's....