Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Eat your own cum question

I got up the nerve when I was in school, determined to try it after a gf sucked me off and swallowed it. I put my legs back over my head and nailed it, got some on my face too and had to clean it off with my finger and lick it off. I thought it wasn't too bad. Started doing it more, found out that licking it out of her pussy made it even better. Years later, I do it more often and love it. I just had to get past the first time. I always taste my precum and that helps to keep me going. Sometimes I cum in a small glass and down the hatch it goes. Of course it great straight from the source

I love the taste of my pre cum, can?t get enough. I?m not sure about cum as once I get off it?s not a turn on anymore.

I always eat my cum whenever I jerk off. I began doing this as a teenager immediately after having given my best friend Larry his daily blowjob. Since he never reciprocated I would jerk off into my hand and wipe it off into a tissue. At some point Larry told me to eat my cum just as I had eaten his to compare the tastes. As his cocksucker, I had to obey his instructions, so I did. At first I had to force myself to eat it, but the more often I did it the easier it became until I would eat my cum even when I masturbated alone. Because my penis is very small I'm unable to satisfy my wife through normal, PIV intercourse, so I always eat he delicious cunt. usually bringing her to multiple orgasms until she has to beg me to stop because the sensations become too intense. I masturbate while I eat her and finish jerking off after she's satisfied. I ejaculate into my hand and then eat my cum as my wife looks on. My wife has never liked eating cum, mine or any of her numerous boyfriends, so she makes an "icky face" as she watches me doing it saying " Yuck! I don't know how you can eat that slimy stuff".

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
    Because my penis is very small I'm unable to satisfy my wife through normal, PIV intercourse, so I always eat her delicious cunt. usually bringing her to multiple orgasms until she has to beg me to stop because the sensations become too intense. I masturbate while I eat her and finish jerking off after she's satisfied. I ejaculate into my hand and then eat my cum as my wife looks on. My wife has never liked eating cum, mine or any of her numerous boyfriends, so she makes an "icky face" as she watches me doing it saying " Yuck! I don't know how you can eat that slimy stuff".
    Oh my goodness, I am sooooo into it. Jerk off all you want and let me watch. Gobble it up PLEASE!!! I have a few gfs like your wife that are squeamish about cum and when their husbands eat it. They do not get asked over as much to group settings. It's a bit of a buzz kill. I explained it to them also pointing out the disheartened expressions on their husbands when they do that. I do not get it, if I were a woman who did not enjoy cum play myself, I would be elated that my man wanted to take over the deed. I have been working with them on it. Now they are in the fake it till you make it phase. It's all in their minds. My husband was the same way about bisex for the longest. Once his mind got over the 'eeuuuwwww that's gross' he has become quite the aficionado.

For those who can't eat there own cum after orgasm try milking your prostate. If you milk it long enough you should emit fluid that looks and taste closer to cum than the sweeter pre-cum. Since you haven't orgasmed yet you dont lose the desire to taste it. Just reach down and get a finger full, yum!

Same here except for prostate proble.Its a hit miss on swallowing my own cum as well.I do like it though.I wish i could zap my fingers and there would be another me standing there to suck n swallow

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Oh my goodness, I am sooooo into it. Jerk off all you want and let me watch. Gobble it up PLEASE!!! I have a few gfs like your wife that are squeamish about cum and when their husbands eat it. They do not get asked over as much to group settings. It's a bit of a buzz kill. I explained it to them also pointing out the disheartened expressions on their husbands when they do that. I do not get it, if I were a woman who did not enjoy cum play myself, I would be elated that my man wanted to take over the deed. I have been working with them on it. Now they are in the fake it till you make it phase. It's all in their minds. My husband was the same way about bisex for the longest. Once his mind got over the 'eeuuuwwww that's gross' he has become quite the aficionado.
    So many of these things are situational and attitudinal, aren't they? I've never been crazy about just scooping up my own cum and eating it, but back in my much-younger years when I could self-suck I loved it in my mouth and swallowing. Best of all is eating it out of a pussy. My first wife and I almost always cleaned each other up and the combination of flavours and textures was intoxicating!

I have to be pretty turned on for that to happen, but yes, I've tasted my own semen many times. For a time, tasting my own cum became a regular part of my masturbation repertoire. Most often, I'd just cum in the palm of my hand, then lick it off. Occasionally, however, I'd prop myself up on my shoulders against the wall and try to cum into my mouth. It worked, but rarely without also taking a load on my face.

The challenge has always been that that as soon as my orgasm subsides, my desire quickly fades, and suddenly can't bring myself to take the semen into my mouth. However, I once had a girlfriend, Paula, who would bring me off by hand, then put the cum in my mouth with her fingers. She did this, in part, because she liked French kissing me immediately after. (I think that's called snowballing). She also said I couldn't expect her to take my semen in her mouth unless I was willing to take it in mine. I was strangely willing to accommodate her because she gave fantastic head!
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; May 26, 2024 at 7:53 PM.