Register

Thread: Sounding

Sounding

I just watched a vid of a guy doing that. Have any of you done that? I don't think I would like it but I would like to hear from those that have tried it.

Re: Sounding

I've watched a few sounding videos out of curiosity looks very interesting. I wonder if it feels good. I'd be willing to try it.

I'm sorry but I am not going to put a metal rod down my Urethra and have someone hit it....Ain't happening.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Nope. Not for me!

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I just watched a vid of a guy doing that. Have any of you done that? I don't think I would like it but I would like to hear from those that have tried it.
    I've used a small one. Very unique feeling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main-qimg-4ae66f68a7769686a226b32d98455f97-lq.jpeg  

I've done it a few times, had a girlfriend who was fascinated with it. As previously mentioned, it's a unique feeling. Doing it myself wasn't really much of a turn on but when she did it to me, it was more enjoyable.

A few years ago, I was really into sounding. My female masseuse (who was also a Certified Nurse and Physician's Assistant) turned me onto it. She would give me my massage and finish with a hand job. Eventually, she introduced me to sounding. I had never heard of it at the time, but she said it would be therapeutic and would help keep my urethra open, which, in turn, would keep my prostate and bladder in good working order.

To her credit, she knew her skills. Not only did I have the most incredible orgasms of my life, I have to say that every time I visit the doctor's office for a check-up, everything is clear and I never have a problem getting an erection.

The key to it is to use a hollow bar, make sure it is thoroughly sterilized and use lots of lube.

Definitely unique feeling. It's great when she sucks me off with one in my dick. She deepthroughts me then pulls back and grabs the ball at the tip of my head with her teeth and pulls the sound out most of the way out then slides it back in. She's even sucked my cum out of the hole.