Register
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Re: What are your fantasies?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Black View Post
    Mine is be on my back, a pillow under my rump, with my legs spread in the air and have a friend on top of me fucking me while my wife watches him do it.
    Flip me over onto all 4's, and it would be the same for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Black View Post
    Mine is be on my back, a pillow under my rump, with my legs spread in the air and have a friend on top of me fucking me while my wife watches him do it.

Count me in with my hands on the backs of your thighs , long deep strokes so she can get a great close - up view of us connected , joined together both of us moaning our pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    My latest. My wife agrees to go with another guy only if I do the same at the same time. The four of us are in bed, she follows my lead and will do whatever I do. When I suck my lover, she suck her lover. We both get face fucked. When I rim, she rims. She doesn't like to rim, so it is just quick licks, while I go for it. Finally, my guy penetrates me for the first time ever and she gets her first cock since we were married. I don't cum from being fucked, so I lick her to an O then quickly let go inside her. The guys applaud our lovemaking.
    You two would absolutely LOVE this! We cannot get enough of side by side sex mimicking. It is amazing to have that much connection while with someone else. Grrrrrrrr!

Wouldn't have to tie my hands though.

I Love that one too! Wife is 20 years younger than me, quite shapely , and still gets visual attention from younger men. One of them is a young high school Physical Ed teacher, whom she thinks is really sexy. I do too! I often jack off, visualizing him naked, straddling my wife?s chest as she lays on the bed and forcing his big cock in her throat. While I scoot up behind him and lick is ass as I fondle his balls. She loves, sucking my cock, and I know she?d get him off. When he came in her mouth and dismounted, Id slide up and french kiss her, swapping his semen back-and-forth Yum!

Since I’m orally fixated I would like to be in a daisy chain with at least two guys and we are all sucking cock. Then we flip and I’m sucking the cock of the guy that was just sucking me. It could be more than just two though, you get the idea.
    I love feeling a cock in my mouth and especially when he’s close to coming and the head starts swelling and his balls are getting tight, so erotic!!!
    San Antonio, Texas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tungtwat View Post
    I have had this fantasy , I'm naked ,on my knees with my hands tied a group of older men are stroking their cocks as one gets ready to shoot his load , He grabs my head while shoving his cock in my mouth as he starts to cum . I have to take his cum and swallow till he's finished. The next man ready to cum takes his pklace and i have his cum to take and swallow .
    Dammit,i would love this one myself.All that cum in my throat by several different fuckers

Business trip for a week away from the wives? me shaved smooth, wearing lingerie, lots of oil, and all week to suck and fuck a sexy man, to be his little fuck toy on the side! Cum in my mouth, cum on my face, cum in my ass, whatever you want!