Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Question Re: womans views on bi guys

I just don't understand why some women avoid dating bisexual men...

Take a man an a woman in any heterosexual relationship. The girl is blonde. The guy likes both blondes and redheads.

Does the woman feel paranoid that her boyfriend is going to cheat on her with a girl with red hair? Would the guy feel he was entitled to cheat on her because she isn't fulfilling his desire to be with a redhead?

I know this is over-simplifying things a bit, but isn't the situation similar if the man was bisexual?

Re: womans views on bi guys

Curious timing. This is my second day as a member; yesterday afternoon I had my first mmw experience. She had only recently persuaded him to experiment with mm sex, apparently directing him. She repeatedly suggested activities to him while the three of us were together. He certainly enjoyed his interaction with me. It was very arousing to me to have an enthusiastic woman voyeur. I'm still processing it all. Seems to me he's the luckiest of men.

At the other extreme, my otherwise wonderful wife is the most sexually narrow-ranged woman I've ever been with. If she knew I was bi, it would shatter her world. If she found out I am bi and active, it would destroy her. There is no changing that--it is part of her core being.

Final rumination: It hasn't been mentioned so far, but I'd think the issues of hygene, actual and/or psychological, invovled with man/man anal intercourse may be a turn-off for some women.

If Jimmy were bi, I might consider there is a god.

Afterthought: He's my greek god actually, so I suppose I already do in a sense :.)
    ~ Trust but verify -- Damon Runyon
    ~ If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
    ~ When you hate, the only one that suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care. -- Medgar Evers

I treasure my own acceptance of being bi. But I must admit it's a rather lonely road at times as I would love to connect with a woman who accepts and gets it. I understand why so many don't and have learned to accept this.
    Interestingly, I got together with an old girlfriend of 20 years ago. We were both so happy to see one another again and the old attractions flared up and we both found ourselves later that evening immersed in kissing passionately. It led finally to her asking me over to her house for the night since her daughter was staying the weekend with her ex. I couldn't as I'd received a call from my elderly mother telling me her dog of 16 years had passed and I had to go there to bury the poor animal and comfort my sad mother.
    So, the next day, my ex girlfriend invited me over to her house and we ended up spending the afternoon driving out in the country and then having a late lunch together. It was obvious during this time that there was a sadness in her because I am sure she was wanting us to be together more seriously but not expressing it verbally. But since I am now honest about being bi, this doesn't set well with her.
    Sorry about so much detail, but it once again is the thing that always interferes with me connecting with a woman on a more serious level.
    I know most would say that if I had any serious intentions I would simply give up being with men. Though I'm not emotionally interested in men, my appetite for male sex has always and is still very potent. I refuse to deny that about myself and don't expect anyone to understand this either, but it sure is nice when someone does understand.
    Ideally, it would be wonderful to have a woman understand this need and perhaps it will take another bi woman or a straight one such as csrkate. I can certainly be devoted to a woman without being with any other woman unless she were wanting to share a woman. And ideally it would be great to have her share a man with me as well.
    This goes against the norm I realize, but I do know that there are people out there that completely get this.
    I have nothing against monogamy at all and have stated this several times in other posts to other topics here. I just don't want those who choose monogamy to lecture me or anyone like me as to what we should be doing. We already understand the complications, but it is who we are.
    So for those of you women who are turned on from seeing men together sexually and accept that, I wish I could give you all a hug.....

I think seeing two guys getting it on, is a turn on for me. I love to watch, but then comes the time when I get so hot that I have to get my mouth in there somehow. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by lilme View Post
    I think seeing two guys getting it on, is a turn on for me. I love to watch, but then comes the time when I get so hot that I have to get my mouth in there somehow. I love it
    ahhhh you are a woman who I wish were more in supply....the attitude I have for both sexes also.....

My female friend and I would love to perform Same Sex, Same Room, but have never been able to find another like minded couple much to our dismay

Well.....................

I thought that I was losing my marbles...I saw comments to this thread from site members who have passed away. But then again, this an universal question.

I happen to be a straight woman who thinks that seeing, participating, and envisioning a threesome as SO SO hot. I feel it can turn many a couple on. Just talk to your partner upfront and what expectation you both have.

Belle

Very well put Belle, VERY well put

I used to have somewhat of a biased view of bisexual men before I joined this website. Even tho I'm a bisexual woman, I didnt think that a man could TRULY be bisexual.

Quote Originally Posted by blackgirl1983 View Post
    I used to have somewhat of a biased view of bisexual men before I joined this website. Even tho I'm a bisexual woman, I didnt think that a man could TRULY be bisexual.
    You're not alone. There are other supposedly bisexual women here who will claim the same thing! Also there is a bisexual woman who likes to claim that bisexual men are mainly all HIV+, have STDs, and that we get infected from gay men and therefore infect women, and that hetero men are fine since they can't possibly be HIV+ or some bullshit from the mid 80s that's not even true. When pressed with the actual facts this woman flat out denies it and yet she's highly biphobic, homophobic, and pozphobic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ʀonpax
    While this statement may be controversial, I find myself justifiably shying away from any bisexual male when it comes to sex. The risks of getting STD/HIV is just too great.

My bf and i met , it was about a month into our relationship. We were taking a long road trip and everything we talked about was new and still getting to know each other. He told me that he had placed an ad to hook up with a guy several years ago...he was curious and wanted to try. He then told me every detail...but the only thing was this: he never blew the guy, only recieved..and oh yeah he got fucked. Now, picture this..im driving, TRYING to pay attention to the road, and im soaking wet and wanting to pull over to rub one out. omggg was so turned on! But the most amazing thing to me was how honest he was...so beautiful. When you think about it, he didnt know if i would be into it or pull over and kick him out. NEVER! It was such a risk starting a new relationship and sharing something so personal. It wasnt long before he gave me the most amazing fantasies /phone sex stories of what he would do when sucking cock. * My all time personal best of cumming qwik= 45 seconds. Needless to say....i absolutely ADORE guys who suck cock, hope to watch someday.

And to add something else; I have always thought of my bi bf as something of a rarity, like " omg im so lucky, got myself a guy who would suck cock in a heartbeat for me to watch"

Well...i had no idea how many bi guys there are!! LOVE THAT !! Thanks to this site for opening my eyes a bit more and providing tons of spank bank material.

Agreeing with some of the posters here.......it is a shame that FF is considered hot, and MM is considered not so.

I meant to weigh in on this post 2 days ago. Our reputation is pretty awful on Planet Straight....I mean Earth. On a forum called city-data (rather interesting cross-section of society....it's a HUGE forum), I saw this thread: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...al-if-you.html entitled "so its ok to be bisexual if you are a woman but if you are a man then it makes you a bad person..."

It was very enlightening.

Quote Originally Posted by can i watch View Post
    My bf and i met , it was about a month into our relationship. We were taking a long road trip and everything we talked about was new and still getting to know each other. He told me that he had placed an ad to hook up with a guy several years ago...he was curious and wanted to try. He then told me every detail...but the only thing was this: he never blew the guy, only recieved..and oh yeah he got fucked. Now, picture this..im driving, TRYING to pay attention to the road, and im soaking wet and wanting to pull over to rub one out. omggg was so turned on! But the most amazing thing to me was how honest he was...so beautiful. When you think about it, he didnt know if i would be into it or pull over and kick him out. NEVER! It was such a risk starting a new relationship and sharing something so personal. It wasnt long before he gave me the most amazing fantasies /phone sex stories of what he would do when sucking cock. * My all time personal best of cumming qwik= 45 seconds. Needless to say....i absolutely ADORE guys who suck cock, hope to watch someday.
    You are a gem! When I met my current wife, I told her I was bi and she wanted all the details. "Did you suck his cock? Did he press you down on your knees? (revealing her interest in dom/sub sex) Did he cum in your mouth? Did you swallow his cum. Needless to say, we got married. For 7 years she participated by stroking the guy's cock as I sucked it and pumped his cum into my mouth. Cheered is on with, "Shoot it down his throat!" "Make him take it all!" Then she suddenly quit to my dispair. She said she changed. I very un happy about it. Even though I have a terrifc male partner, I can't get her to even watch us. So, I love what you do. You are my dream girl.

I love bi men; the passion between two men is a beautiful thing to see
    To create a healthier society, what is needed is to release the homosexual component of all people-Herbert Marcuse

I LOVE when women get turned on watching two guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunbuns View Post
    I wish my story had even a slight "silver lining" as yours did. I was forced into admitting my bisexuality to my wife and there was NOTHING positive to it. We never had sex again and we shall be divorced soon...
    I too was more or less forced to come out to my wife. We were seeing a marriage counselor. We were told to write something for her (the counselor) to read later. Mine was about be being bi but did not willing to bring it up yet wand wanted to keep it private. Our next session was started off with her forcing me to come out to my wife. She was stunned to say the least. She didn't believe it but she does bring it up when we fight.

Just Wondering! I know so many women feel the same way you do!
    FlaPlaya561 On Yahoo and MSN
    Both with Live Webcam

Very interesting discussion on the womens' views of their bi guy.

A former girl friend of mine constantly stated that she would love to have seen a man fucking another man. The very thought of it turned her on big time. I never took the steps to satisfy her hope as I wasn't interested then, but now I wish I had since I have the desire to be with another man while a woman watches.

"Women's views on bi guys"... having views on a diverse group of people would be a vast generalization. There are still some women that aren't ok with even entertaining the thought of being with a bisexual man for all the reasons that have been stated on this forum. As we all know , just because a guy is bisexual doesn't mean he fits into certain categories. I think we are all better getting to know each other as individuals. Let's face it ...we are all subsections of subsections of any category. We as women need to understand that if a guy is going to be a lying cheat, his sexual orientation matters very little.

I believe what's important for us all is honesty and constant communication if we want to spend our lives with a person(s) that will accept us as is and seeking the same life. No one should feel as if they are compromising who they are to be you. We are all wired differently. There is no cause for deception, constant anger, living an unfulfilled life. Know who you are and what you need and want from a partner. Voice it.

I am bi, my wife is straight and we play mfmm, mfmmm, mfmmmm. It is even more fun having more than one man which is enough so that everyone can play. We play with both straight guys most of whom will allow their dick to be sucked by a couple and with bi guys who also suck and fuck. There are usually enough dicks that she gets totally satisifed and I get plenty of cocks to suck and creampies to clean and cocks to clean and get hard to fuck her again. Works great and we wouldn't have it any other way. We been playing for a while now. I get my cream direct from the pipe, and from the creampies.

I'm bi and my fiancee is straight. I never had a situation, when my partner would like to try mm. But I'm open minded for that, because I'm bi myself, I can relate to other bi. I can say that Bi are more open minded then straight sometimes.

I guess I will have to throw my two cents in. Most straight girls I know do not fancy bisexual guys (however, the exact opposite happens regarding straight guys with bisexual girls). Most reactions my straight girlfriends have given me have ranged from shock to disgust. There is one girl in particular who I have been pursuing this last few months. We have kissed several times, she has fondled me, I have fondled her... but she always says that she is not ready to have intercourse with me, always saying that my sexual orientation makes her feel insecure. I have tried several times to talk her out of her uncertainty, but so far I always fail.

Other than that, a couple of times the girl just didnĀ“t care I was bisexual ("And? You are still the same guy I liked before you told me") or in some cases they even have considered it a turn-on. Or, even in some cases, the lady also was bisexual, which led me to reveal my own sexuality to them.
    https://www.facebook.com/stopbifobia (Fighting Biphobia, in both English and Spanish languages)

http://peoplerevolution.net/ (One of my blogs, in Spanish)

http://secretsfromthecanaries.tumblr.com/ (My other blog, in English mostly)

I ran a swingers club in Dallas for a couple of years. There every lady was Bi.Male bisexuality was a no no.There were people asked not to come back because two guys were seen touching at one of our parties. Even amoug those claiming to be open minded there is a prejudice against MM bisexuality.

I'd never even thought about it before realising I was bi, it jsut didn;t hold any interest either way. Now I have (and am constantly) reconsidered my own sexuality my awareness to it has opened up and I would probably watch from at least curiosity. Turn me on? I'm not sure............

Well said!