Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reciprocating oral sex.

Here's a question for guys and gals who love oral sex. I guess this would fall under the issue of sexual etiquette. Do you expect to be reciprocated when you give oral sex? If you're the type who does not expect to be reciprocated when giving oral sex to other men, what else do you expect from your partner (apart from the obligatory, "thanks, that was great")?

Re: Reciprocating oral sex.

I don't always expect it, I tend to like giving better than receiving anyway. Other times it's 69 and doesn't matter.

I don't expect it but it is nice.

Smile Re: Reciprocating oral sex.

Since I have always considered giving, as a very personal matter for me, I absolutely do not expect anything in return. Sort of like a Christmas present, given in love and caring, not expectation.

The fact that i realy enjoy giving oral sex to my partener and i get a great plesure of seen him/her enjoying it is suficient for me. Yes also enjoy reciving it ....but i do not expect it.

Just friendship and respect. I've known (blown) a few supposedly straight guys who loved being serviced by a man but who wouldn't think of reciprocating. I'm an oral bottom and love sucking cock so that is fine with me. I've also known a few women who were the same way. Loved being done but were not comfortable reciprocating.

I love giving pleasure. No reciprocation is expected.
    69 is always good and I am also not shy about give myself pleasure if my partner is not up for it.
    Kitten
    The smallest feline is a masterpiece. -Leonardo DaVinci

It is OK to get a blow job without giving one back, but you should buy them a car.

FWIW:

I'm not the type of person who could deal with someone who can't or won't reciprocate when it comes to sex.

If they can and it's just a one time thing, then that's cool I can deal with that.

But if it's never going to happen, I couldn't be with that person.

That being said, I'm not sure who gets the better end of a blow job anyways
    I like both, so if youre with me I'd be more'n willing to do you first or vice versa.

But the hottest action (IMHO) is when two people give and take equally.

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

I like giving and couldn't care less about getting. It takes all kinds to make the world.

Sex as in life with another person is about sharing. There is no expectation when you are with someone you really care about. In giving oral sex you share your body and your being through the touch and feel of the other to allow them to feel the exhileration. If they choose to give you that same feeling so be it, or they may choose to give you that feeling in some other way.
    Live for today, for tomorrow may be too late!

Oral sex is a pretty intense and intimate activity. I just can't envision engaging in that kind of activity with someone who wouldn't return the favor...
    Never let the adults know what you are doing...

No reciprocation, no sex. I'm sorry. I put up with it once, but not gonna do it again.

Harsh, I know, but I can't help it.

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Actually i prefer to go down on a girl rather than get a blowjob. I don't ever expect anything in return, but sometimes it is . As far as me giving a guy head??? Don't have alot of experience there.....would probably only happen in a threesome if something like that came up anyways

I too, prefer to give oral over getting it.
    I love giving the orgasm and take it all in when that is what it wanted.
    I have been in 1 way scenes and knew going in that it was and that is fine.

I demand respect for my journey, but I offer submission to the worthy.

hmmm, never had to cross that bridge. every lover i have been honoured to be with has been an equal participant. sometimes we have competed as to whom can best service the other.

I prefer giving over getting. I do not expect reciprocation during that session.

I'm fine with giving much more often than getting. I've been with women that never gave, and those relationships did not last. I just can't see a LTR with a woman that can't bring herself to ever go down on me. If she has that much of a hang up on such a mainstream sexual practice, then she probably is not a compatible sexual partner (although with the right kinds of kinkiness, I suppose an exception could be made.

A far as guys go, I'm be fine with just giving. Maybe if I had more experience under my belt, I might have different feelings.

Personally, I love giving oral sex to the extent that it doesn't matter whether I get it in return or not. I can't speak for the ladies, but I know there are plenty of gay or bi men who enjoy giving oral sex and do not expect or require reciprocation.

It's nice to be appreciated if you've done a good job

I never expect anything in return. Expectations lead to dissapointments. If the person you are with is a loving, caring individual they will want to please you as well...without obligations. Just a mutual love and admiration for one another and wanting to enjoy each other.
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

i give as good as i get...69fav...pussy or cock...yummy yum yummy...sixthickcut

We both rely on the mood of the moment. Every instance is new and different.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

If I am with someone and we are intimate, I, we, just go with the flow. Let it happen. As long as boundaries are respected and the main premis is pleasure and satisfaction, all is good. Nothing is expected except pleasure. Reciprocation or not.
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

I like a long session of giving pleasure, so I can concentration on the joy of fulfilling another's desires. However, I want my fun too. 69 and me astride their head works for me. This would be established before the fun started. If you dont express your plan of action, you cant complain about their reaction.

JEM
    JEM

Thanks everyone. I guess its a case of "different strokes for different folks." I have met someone (a male friend) who is into giving oral sex so much that he doesn't want to be on the receiving end. Would he be considered an oral bottom? I'll have to find other ways to give him pleasure other than oral
    "If you're looking for sympathy, you can find it between shit and syphillis in the dictionary" paraphrasing David Sedaris.

I fall into the category of liking to give oral-I do hope that the person will return in kind---and 69 is fun---"dinner for two"

While I would prefer the other person to reciprocate---it is not necessary

What I don't like---they only want to suck me and won't let me suck them!!!! Now that bites!!!! LOL--I wished it would suck!!! LOL
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Well, I absolutly loving using my mouth on a man, love it more than I ever would have imagined. Since I had never been the recipient of receiving oral, I did not have that problem. Now, however, I have found a new interest. But as good as that is, I would much rather give than receive. Like life, you only get what you put into it...

Now, Someotherguy....I would not turn down say a new Black Jeep Commander if you park it in my driveway....I'll send you the address...

Belle

Without being precious, oral sex is primarily an act of giving.
    I will give my mouth because its my way of expressing either my love or my desire the recipient achieves satisfation.
    There are no pre-requisites.
    If there is a reciprocation - wonderful! If not, well i hope he/she enjoyed themselves.
    I don't expect anything.

Either way. The man I am presantly sucking has a nice cock that I can DT. I have always sucked him first then he sucks me to completion. We did a 69 once, it was good but we haven't repeated. I'm afraid if he sucked me first I would lose the urge to suck him. When eating pussy if the lady indicates she wants to suck me thats fine but not expected or neccessary. In HS I had a gal that loved to suck cock and we fucked a lot. I didn't eat her pussy til we met 30 yrs later, then we fucked, sucked and I ate pussy. Ummm ummm good. :-)

I love to give oral and experience their pleasure . I enjoy receiving as well but do not " require " it as part of a bargain or deal for sex . This is true of male or female partners . My late wife enjoyed my eating her to orgasm at the beginning of nearly all our sessions . Then whatever happened happened . Quite often I would enter her still quivering pussy and cum rather quickly myself . Sometimes she would attack my cock orally and not let up until I exploded in her mouth , at which time , she would immediatly crawl up and kiss me and share her prize . However , she didn't enjoy anal at all . My cousins wife on the other hand couldn't bare to let a cock between her lips . It just grossed her out to do it . She did enjoy my oral efforts though . A fine ride was always my reward . Quite often anally . My male cousin and I always reciprocated orally but if it was an anal encounter then I always received . He just doesn't enjoy being fucked like I do and that's o.k. with me . We are all dfiferent . Embrace it and work with it .

I too, love sucking cock and wouldent expect reciprocating. Knowing that my partner is exausted and probably out of the mood anyway, Im happy to have given one pleasure, and my reward was his orgasm. When one brings me to orgasm, I am dead and finished for a long time, and hope my partner will understand I cant repay him. I feel alot of forplay and pausing during sex will give both a sence of being appreciated