Register
    inthewoods

Pineapple and cranberry

Some or all of you may know about the effects of these two juices on the body. Not only are they healthy but they can be good for sex. Many people do not like giving a blowjob because the taste of cum can be bitter. Some people do not like to muff dive because they do not like the taste.
    Problem can be solved by simply drinking some juice every morning. I had heard this so my wife and I gave it a try. I started to drink a small glass of pineapple juice every morning and my wife at the same time started to drink a small glass of cranberry juice every morning.
    It only took two mornings and there was a change in the taste of my cum and a difference in her. We were both sweet tasteing, I was very surprised in how fast this took place. I even told this to a gay couple I worked with and a week later they could not believe it themselves. They actually thanked me for telling them about this because they said, "our oral play is so much more fun".
    Imagine that, nature has a cure for everything. Thanks and have a great day.

Re: Pineapple and cranberry

I'm not a big fan of straight cranberry juice. Would a combination drink like cranapple or crangrape work as well? I'm willing to give it a go!
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

It does not surprise me at all that mother nature has a cure for everything--we are natural beings and for most of our existence--we have relied upon nature for everything. Most drugs have traditionally come from natural substances until the growth of big pharma.
    We would probably be better off if we used more natural substances instead of relying upon manmade concoctions.

If you don't like pure cranberry juice--go to a health food store and purchase some cranberry concentrate--it is a bit expensive but you can stretch out a bottle of the stuff for a time by mixing the concentrate with water--it only takes a small amount to flavor a glass---to sweeten it some--get a bottle of Stevia powder and add some of that. Stevia is a great substitute for processed sugars and the artificial sweetners that with the exception of Splenda can pretty much kill you--even Splenda, as good as it is, can still have some detrimental side effects. The only thing with Stevia--it is very sweet to my tastes so you may want to experiment to see how to sweeten things to your taste.

Another option is to buy yourself a juicing machine, purchase whole organic fruits and vegtables and make your own juices. Fresh pineapple through a juicing machine tastes incredible---leave some of the outer skin on---it adds a slight coconut taste to the juice--its wonderful.
    Fresh oranges run through a juicer tastes great too--take off the outer orange skin but leave the white pulp closest to the fruit itself---it beats store bought orange juice anyday and unlike stuff like Tropicana that has tons of added sugar---it does not send your blood sugar numbers off the charts...

Adding natural juices to your diet is great in so many ways---and hey--if it adds some benefit to the sex life--all the better---just watch out for some of the vegtable combinations--I understand that some veggies can make semen and vaginal secretions bitter instead of sweet.

Bon appetite....
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm not trying to spam this forum but do I do know of a product that does just what you are looking for and it is all pretty much natural. Now I know pineapple juice does work and I can say I've researched it quite a bit, but Semenex works better and faster. Drinking a lot of water helps as well. lol

Semenex is made from pineapple, broccoli, banana, celery, strawberry, fructose, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, citric acid (which is essentially just vitamin C), vitamins B6, B12, and E, calcium, magnesium, creatine selenium, zinc (which helps with production) and chlorophyll. All these ingredients are "nine times more concentrated than in nature."

I thought I would post this for information only if you want it you still have to go find it. LOL

So I would want to drink cranberry juice so I would get more pleasure out of giving a blowjob or when gf snowballs me (I don't like the taste of cum) but how would that effect the taste of her pussy to me (which I love) ?

You must have been in the chat room with us yesterday. We were talking about things that might make it taste. I guess I will have to get him juice for his juice. I usually use a lotion I found in a Sex shop called "dickalious" and it taste great for me and adds something for him extra.

Angela
    From Here to There. Funny things are Everywhere--Dr Seuss

Bump it up!

Quote Originally Posted by inthewoods View Post
    Some or all of you may know about the effects of these two juices on the body. Not only are they healthy but they can be good for sex. Many people do not like giving a blowjob because the taste of cum can be bitter. Some people do not like to muff dive because they do not like the taste.
    Problem can be solved by simply drinking some juice every morning. I had heard this so my wife and I gave it a try. I started to drink a small glass of pineapple juice every morning and my wife at the same time started to drink a small glass of cranberry juice every morning.
    It only took two mornings and there was a change in the taste of my cum and a difference in her. We were both sweet tasteing, I was very surprised in how fast this took place. I even told this to a gay couple I worked with and a week later they could not believe it themselves. They actually thanked me for telling them about this because they said, "our oral play is so much more fun".
    Imagine that, nature has a cure for everything. Thanks and have a great day.
    ...smoking & I think asparagus makes cum taste worse than anything...