Register

Thread: Problem Solved!

Problem Solved!

Mikey~

Yep, it's true! I can cum normally again! I went to see a urologist without Sam knowing, the guy asked me to tell him what's up. I tell him my story, what I thought had happened, everything. He told me to get a therapeutic massage and forget about the stress of USAF camp. I got back from induction camp (not the same as training; you fail here, no training) two nights ago and I cancelled my pilot schooling until I'm really ready.

When I got home, I sat down to a nice dinner with Sam and we talked about the past few days. I told him my problem and the fact that it wasn't his fault. He cried (awww) and told me that he thought he wasn't good enough for me, I told him he was, and we ended up doing it in the kitchen (classy). I was at peak performance the whole way through to the end.

Thanks all of you for your advice and helpful words, the only reason I went to the guy is because you recommended it. Problem solved!

~!
    Michael (Mikey) H. - 27, M, Bi
    "I do martial arts, I love video games, and I'm training for the US Air Force."

Samuel (Sam) S. - 25, M, Bi
    "I also do martial arts, I'm an excellent chef, and I'm a car guy."

Re: Problem Solved!

Congratulations!

Great Story!

It's good to see that, along with the bickering, trolls, and harassment......still, good, heartfelt advice is not only given, but has helped achieve success.

Most relationships have rough spots, now and then, but when two people love each other and common sense holds out, success is possible.

Good luck for the future!

Very nice to hear that you are flying high again!
    Enjoy every moment!

~D~

Glad to hear everything 'came' out alright, Sweetie.. :} Keep up the good work.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyAndSam View Post
    Mikey~

Yep, it's true! I can cum normally again! I went to see a urologist without Sam knowing, the guy asked me to tell him what's up. I tell him my story, what I thought had happened, everything. He told me to get a therapeutic massage and forget about the stress of USAF camp.
    Wow, another benefit of therapeutic massage. Don't think I'll mention it on my web site, though. :-)
    Cheers
    Atiq

.................................................. .................................................. ........
    I'll decide between men and women the day you decide between food and oxygen.

I'm so glad!!! Good work!!!