Register

View Poll Results: Guys do you like having your ass hole played with like a woman's cunt?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love having my ass played with like it's a woman's cunt

11 84.62%
  • No I don't like this treat my ass like it's a man's ass

1 7.69%
  • I'm not into taking anything up my ass

1 7.69%

Guys do you like having your ass hole played with like a woman's cunt?

Guys do you like having your ass hole played with like a woman's cunt?

Re: Guys do you like having your ass hole played with like a woman's cunt?

I'm personally not into having anything up my ass; but lots of men apparently are?

Aww, you should try it sometime - it's a lot of fun as long as you relax/be gentle with yourself and use enough lube. I think more guys would try it if they realized they could have multiple orgasms easier that way.

Anal play can be fun but I'm not such a big fan of anal sex..that requires a lot of stamina, a degree in geometry and frankly the vagina is built for it, the anus is not..but with the right person I'm sure it can be very satisfying.

One place I see where it would be aversive is if a man was abused - and I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to be put in that situation again, but I guess the most important thing is what feels good to you, and what promotes a healthy sense of self.

It's not bad to want to feel good, although like anything else in the physical world - it can be abused if not in moderation.

No thanks Elian. I'm not built for penetration and I prefer to be the penetrator/giver/top.