Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Happy Birthday, CMM!!!

Happy Birthday, CMM!!
    Hope you have a wonderful day and many, many more years of love and laughter!

Love ya!
    Kate
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Re: Happy Birthday, CMM!!!

Happy Birthday my dear sweet friend, Andie

Have a glorious b-day you big ol' perv

So its cum round gain huh me luffly ole goat face??Happy birfday!!!!!! Hav a luffly day...enjoy... an hope ya gets ya hearts desire... cept me an Naggy.. we r off limits... so stop pervin in hope..but dus luffya for alla that... wer wud we b wivout me fave ole .com coot?

O yea..an no pervin afta Mumsie..she is off limits an all..tee hee.. ok well mayb jus a lil kwik perv.. no more..is ya birfday afta all!! Muah!!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    So its cum round gain huh me luffly ole goat face??Happy birfday!!!!!! Hav a luffly day...enjoy... an hope ya gets ya hearts desire... cept me an Naggy.. we r off limits... so stop pervin in hope..but dus luffya for alla that... wer wud we b wivout me fave ole .com coot?

O yea..an no pervin afta Mumsie..she is off limits an all..tee hee.. ok well mayb jus a lil kwik perv.. no more..is ya birfday afta all!! Muah!!!
    holy shit, that was a lot of perving haha

Great big hugs and noisey kisses today Sweetie!
    Booby hugs too! lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Happy Birthday CMM!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful day and many many more to cum!!!
    ~ arana and michael ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tApYp1S1GQE
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

nice D(ixie) cups rana

HBD cmm !

Peg
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

CMM,
    Happy Birthday beautiful!!! If your day is half as special as you are - it will be a grand day indeed. Many,many,many,many.........more! Kisses and Hugs! LW

Happy Birthday CMM! Youve got 35 years till youre a hundred so use it wisely :D all my best to you my friend :*

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Many topless eye exams for you!

Happy Birthday ya old buzzard

love from

Aussie & Chook

Happy birthday CMM, may your curiosity be satisfied soon!

In honor of your birthday CMM....and that very special question you're always asking me......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oh-god-where-am-i.jpg  
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM!!!! Ya old PREVERT!!!!Hope the the hell you got whatever it was you wanted buddy!!!! And im SURE it's something youv'e PERVERTED after,LOL.. Love ya Buddy!!!
    Charles,,,Tex...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM111 HOPE UR DAY IS FILLED WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS I THIS SPECIAL DAY !!!!

HUGS ,

SWEETJUICES37

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CMM!!!!!!!!
    "Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people....but I've got the pistols, so I'll keep the pesos....." (~~The Refreshments "Banditos")

Happy birthday CMM, and may you have many more years of scoping out the boobies!

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

For the PERV that has everything....here's a little birthday gift to you CMM!! Don't forget to sing along!!

http://www.super-games.cz/adult/abcboobssong.html

C. S. Lewis

Happy Birthday CMM!! You old horndog perv, you!!!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM, you old perv you!! I hope you get lots of topless eye exams today!!!

C M M
    I just wanted to say one thing to you

well............

maybe two things, then ...........

Doggie
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

WOW, each year I have been here, it has always been so special to see the outpouring of good wishes. And yesterday was no different. Thanks to all of you for helping me rise to the occasion and enjoy the many smiles ya'll brought yesterday. Did I just say RISE (He He, must be that perv thing that Fran and arana's song was talking about.) And Marie and Kate let me know it is NEVER too old to learn the basics of the alphabet. And Chook, how bout sharing an aussie beer outta one of those Dixie cups. I get the left one. And last but not least, who wants to help blow that candle of Doggy's.

Thank you All,
    Oh Shit! who am I again, Kate
    Last edited by curious married m; Feb 3, 2009 at 7:59 AM. Reason: Adding Text

Quote Originally Posted by curious married m View Post
    Oh Shit! who am I again, Kate
    You are the kind hearted and loving pervy horndog who has a penchant for the alphabet and candles of the penile persuasion...THAT'S who you are!! But in case you forget, I'll attach a tag to you just in case you get lost again!

Oh...and lest we forget, you are and always will be DickMan AND Nutsy....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dynamic duo.jpg  
    Last edited by csrakate; Feb 3, 2009 at 8:28 AM.

C. S. Lewis

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUR PERV.......DRINKS ON ME CMM TOO BAD I'M TOO FAR AWAY I'D GIVE YA A PRESENT RANDY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM
    Sorry I missed your special day....looks as if everyone took good care of you though....
    May all your years continue to bring you happiness, love and all the things your heart desires......Oh Lord......we all know what THAT is........

You PERV......oh heck I might as well say that all...I know you want me to....PERV...WANKER.....SOD.......TIDGY.....SICKO. ....

Now just for you....have fun!....http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/215427

Hugs,
    Ladyd...
    Last edited by ladydelanie; Feb 3, 2009 at 6:05 PM. Reason: oh sheesh, ladyspeak again...why do we have to say the reason?...lol

Happy Birthday CMM (belated)!!!

I hope your day was a good one!!!

cliMAX aka Max

Oh my God Max, you weren't kidding when you said you were gonna change your name! lmao

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!! (Doing my May West impersonation, LOL)

i am hoping that you remember me. i am a old friend that has been gone from here for over a year. i want you to know i think of you often and miss you and andie on here
    i have been on a few times recently but you are not on
    i have fond memories of your chats but been through a lot this past year. i willbe back looking for you and sorry i missed your birthday
    lori