Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Surounded by loneliness....Are YOU?

I was going to post this thread earlier in the week but opted not to only because I did not have time. But dinner conversation tonight with a friend centered around the amount of time that I spend on line. I said that I found a group of people whom I have gotten to know and find I am part of a "family". She said that I do not spend nearly as much time with my real family as I do on line. In reality when I thought about it I guess part of the reason that I am here, if the truth be told is that I am lonely. I made a slight reference to this and she literally laughed at me...." You, you are lonely? Are you nuts? You are surrounded by more people than I can imagine, people who need you." I thought about that, and then it brought up a question that was asked of me earlier in the week..."Can you be married (or partnered or dating) and be lonely?" The person who asked this question of me is a single man who for what ever reason does not have a significant other in their life at this moment. I began thinking of this throughout the course of the week. At first my response would have innately been No, I am not lonely..I have work, family and friends. But when I really began a soul searching answer to this I said yes, I guess I can be. That I give so much to others, and well many have little time to share with me....be it a spouse, a lover, a family member or a friend.

So I pose this question to you all...Can you be in a relationship and still be lonely?

Re: Surounded by loneliness....Are YOU?

Surrounded by loneliness... sure... to some degree... we all choose our paths.
    Yes online can be an addiction... it is also a hope.
    I have had a love so deep... there is nothing I would/could deny her. I choose to be with someone who loves others as intensely as I love. Do I love her as much as aforementioned girl? No way! All life is compromise, feeling, and decision. The older we get, the less perfect the 'blend' appears or feels.
    Remember the movie 'Titanic' where the kid accepts his decision/death in the hopes of 'Rose' making it? We are all at different points of every imaginable measuring stick of life and love.
    Life is risk.
    ...and you are one of the more wonderful people in this mess, onewhocares.

I have some friends who challenge me by being better people... I have some that challenge me by manipulation of their private issues... I tend to ignore the later in favor of the former.
    You're just 'awash' now in the bottomless/topless pit of meaning, that's all.
    Your 'friend' sounds manipulative, working to their own purpose/end not your benefit/enlightenment/growth.
    Best wishes,
    Blue
    Last edited by Bluebiyou; Apr 20, 2008 at 1:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares View Post
    I was going to post this thread earlier in the week but opted not to only because I did not have time. But dinner conversation tonight with a friend centered around the amount of time that I spend on line. I said that I found a group of people whom I have gotten to know and find I am part of a "family". She said that I do not spend nearly as much time with my real family as I do on line. In reality when I thought about it I guess part of the reason that I am here, if the truth be told is that I am lonely. I made a slight reference to this and she literally laughed at me...." You, you are lonely? Are you nuts? You are surrounded by more people than I can imagine, people who need you." I thought about that, and then it brought up a question that was asked of me earlier in the week..."Can you be married (or partnered or dating) and be lonely?" The person who asked this question of me is a single man who for what ever reason does not have a significant other in their life at this moment. I began thinking of this throughout the course of the week. At first my response would have innately been No, I am not lonely..I have work, family and friends. But when I really began a soul searching answer to this I said yes, I guess I can be. That I give so much to others, and well many have little time to share with me....be it a spouse, a lover, a family member or a friend.

So I pose this question to you all...Can you be in a relationship and still be lonely?
    This is an interesting question to pose. as a heterosexual woman, married to a heterosexual man (who I am going to divorce), and the mother of three heterosexual children, and caring about another heterosexual person, a long way away, what would i have to make me lonely? I have friends, interests, and a reasonable amount of artistic abilities...and i guess I am intelligent. So why would I be lonely.

It does not matter how many people one is surrounded by, for being alone is not the same as being lonely. There is the loneliness that resides deep within our psyche, spirit, soul, mind...call it what you will. This loneliness is with us constantly, like a parrot sitting upon a pirate's shoulder. It travels with us where'er we go. It is like sitting in the void. Totally alone with the universe, before its creation. It is a sigh, a frown, a looking into space, through and beyond whoever or what ever is in front of one.

Someone, who lives a long way from me, cannot see how i can feel lonely. I have children, and although a failed marriage, at least someone in the house. I have children I look after....yet even when I am laughing and joking with them, I still feel the loneliness. One can be desperately in love, and still feel the loneliness within.

I'ts not an easy thing to describe, and this loneliness does not mean we are depressed, or likely to not enjoy the company of others. It is just within..and only we, as individuals, can know when it is gone. It just is!

Absolutely you can. The loneliest I've ever been was while I was involved in a relationship. There have also been times I was completely alone yet not lonely. It has more to do with a feeling of something being missing than the presence or absence of others.
    "The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool. " — Douglas Adams

What BrotherJack says is true also.
    It's normal to doubt your self... even at the best of times....
    yet... as in BrotherJack's case...
    ..."when it's over, it's over"

take some time... someone as sensitive as you... I'm sure you WON'T miss the mark/truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebiyou View Post
    What BrotherJack says is true also.
    It's normal to doubt your self... even at the best of times....
    yet... as in BrotherJack's case...
    ..."when it's over, it's over"

take some time... someone as sensitive as you... I'm sure you WON'T miss the mark/truth!
    And let us not forget, that is is usually those of us that appear so confident in public, and people assume to be so sure about everything, that carry this loneliness within.

It doesn't stop us having our beliefs, or speaking out when we disagree etc.....it is a totally separate part of our psyche...and yet so closely connected to the rest of all that we are....and one doesn't have to be a psychologist to work that out.

nice to have a topic that isnt sexual or crude in some way, to answer your question it is possible to be lonely even though you are surrounded by people be it loved ones or family and friends. I have been married for 7 years this september, ironically enough 3 days before the 7th anniversary my divorce will be final. I love my wife, she left me and it was not because of cheating. As well as being married to her I felt married to her whole family, there was never anytime for 'us' as a couple. Our lives revolved around her familys plans as mine were far away in Ireland. I made a commitment to be with her and felt trapped in many ways as all I had were her friends and then her overbearing family.

If you spend all your time running around to see your family and friends, but your family and friends do not make the time to spend their time with you, then yes you can feel lonely and depressing whether you have a spouse or partner or even a lover or close friend. If nobody is making time for you personally it can damage your own self worth and make you feel very unimportant, something which I am going through, but the only way I think to fix that is get out there in the world and meet new people and make new friends that want to give back to you what you seem to give to others surrounding you right now.

I think the online world is somewhat lonely, or more isolating, compared to the real world. I've been online for 10 years and have always regarded it as a useful tool to do my work, but its just a means to an end, not the end in itself. Its no substitute for real world interaction

There are too many people out there in the online world looking for answers, feeling isolated and lonely, pretending to be themselves (or someone else), vainly hoping that some online friend or some website will have the "answer" to life, the universe and everything. They might argue that they are running towards something, but often I get the impression they are running away. There is no philosopher's stone, digital or otherwise.

The answers are within, not without.

Log off and switch yourself on!
    "If you bring forth what is within you, it will save you"

speaking personally Belle, I was... in a marriage of 23 years. He did not respect me nor himself and so I left. All my family died. YOU bunch are now my family. I am accepted here even though I'm *gasp* straight (j/k).

I'd be lost without all the wonderful friends I've made online (here and in another chat room). Alone doesn't necessarily mean lonely either. I had no idea how strong I was until I struck out on my own at age 55. I wouldn't recommend waiting THAT long for anyone who is presently unhappy and feeling they need to leave.

>hugs<

**Peg**
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

Dear Onewhoares,

Yes, one can deffinetly feel lonely when they are around others. Especially if you doing so much giving and little or none is comming back to you. It's not the number of nor kinds of relationships that surround you. Its the degree of intimacy and unconditional support we give and recieve in those relationships.

What a coincidence last night I was at my nephews girlfriends 30th B-day party and experienced that exact feeling of lonliness. Everyone seemed to have a partner except me. I'm 42 and just recovering from 2 separate open heart surgeries. Never been married, but would like to try it. Healthwise I'm doing quite good doctors are supprised at my progress. After, nearly dying twice on the operating table I can tell you how precious our time on earth really is, and every little gesture we make toward learning about Love, by taking risks and experimenting, and then being honest with ourselves goes a long way toward our total learning and healing.

I agree with post earlier that online is no substitute for the real world.Also, there has to be open communication and freedom in the relationship, there is no Love without freedom we must not kid ourselves. I think this is why friendships last longer because we put less restrictions/judgements on them.

All the best, Onewhocares. And Peace Always kv201

The world is full of loneliness. Like anyone else I am prone to such times and grapple desperately with it. This site plays its part in helping me. In general however I have good life when such moments are infrequent but when they do arise there are times when it has helped me enormously. I do not let this site or the net play a predominant role, more I use them as a tool in my life which is both useful and necessary professionally and personally.
    Last edited by frenchvikki; Apr 20, 2008 at 12:18 PM.

I am very lonely at times and have been for long time in my marriage as well as alone everyday as most of my friends have moved away. But I am making new friends slowly as I separate myself from the marriage I am in. My husband did not want to work on things. He is the kind of man who will do it when he feels like it only, not very much a person who wants to work together. I spent 2 years alone trying to fix the marriage losing some friends along the way because I put up with him. But I always felt marriage is a big step and worth fighting for. but no more. I enjoy spending time online killing time meeting people and laughing when I haven't much to do right now anyways. I was always crying in my marriage wondering what I did wrong. There may have been a few things for the most part it wasn't my fault. I deserve attention. I work hard. i give alot. I am smart. I am beutiful in many ways.
    So I am taking my time and slowly meeting new people.
    Melissa

Loneliness is not about numbers of people you interact with but more with the conection that you develop with yourself and others Many people live there lives running from themselves other are very comfortable in being introspective and savor their time by themselves You could be with hundreds or thousand of people and feel lonlier than if you were on Mars Sometimes you can be by yourself and feel connected to God and the Universe. Think High School with all the peer pressure and the desire to be accepted. That was probably a very lonely time in my life I was trying to figure out who I was and I was no wallflower by any definition but I felt lonely. Today I fight lonliness to a great degree because of not having someone who I am just me and they love me for who I am with full acceptance. My kids fulfill that but they will be taking their own path on life someday soon and the void will remain. I am not needy or selfish I am just ...lonely
    Last edited by Eddie altamonte; Apr 20, 2008 at 1:53 PM.

My first time posting here. This thread really came to me at a time when I needed to face up to some stuff. I've been in an unhappy marriage for over 9 years now and I've been trying to figure out how to leave. I tell people that I would rather be alone than be lonely and with someone. So yes, it's possible to be surrounded by people and still be lonely. I've determined that my loneliness is just that I know something is missing in my life. No one but you can make you feel whole.

belle: what an excellent question. hope i don't kill another thread, cause you have posed one of the best questions i have seen here in a long time. i to am surrounded by family and friends, sometimes it seems as though i have no time to myself, yet when everyone else has something to do i do feel lonely. so i taught myself how to be alone, but not lonely. when i have time to myself i do nice things for me, bubble baths, maybe 3hrs of csi. it might sound trite, but yes it is possible to feel lonely in the best of circumstances. do something nice for yourself, go ahead be selfish. hey i once orded $40.00 worth of take away for me , myself, and i. know what we had a great time.

take care kit
    raist kit

Quote Originally Posted by raistkit View Post
    belle: what an excellent question. hope i don't kill another thread, cause you have posed one of the best questions i have seen here in a long time. i to am surrounded by family and friends, sometimes it seems as though i have no time to myself, yet when everyone else has something to do i do feel lonely. so i taught myself how to be alone, but not lonely. when i have time to myself i do nice things for me, bubble baths, maybe 3hrs of csi. it might sound trite, but yes it is possible to feel lonely in the best of circumstances. do something nice for yourself, go ahead be selfish. hey i once orded $40.00 worth of take away for me , myself, and i. know what we had a great time.

take care kit
    It is very important to make time for yourself, when my wife left me I didnt know what to do with myself, but then I went shopping alone and bought things I wanted to buy...a little selfish maybe but something i didnt do when i was married was to think of myself. The night my wife left me with our children i was very sad but i did the same thing....went and ordered some take out just for me and calmed down and watched a movie, dont ever think you are not worth making yourself happy....because you are an awesome person!.

lol only the lonely ..know the way I feel about you.......good song by roy orbison

but its true..... its very easy to become lonely in a crowd....... cos people mistake loneliness with being alone....... and in a relationship its very possible to be alone.......

many of the people I know, talk about being in relationships cos they need somebody to love and to be able to share their love......and they assume that it is the norm for everybody.....but its not true......

a internet site family like the bisexual.com family can touch that area inside of us that a real life family can't... places even a real life lover can not touch.......
    but cos a lot of people base their lives around their familes, partners and lives....they fail to understand how life can be for some of us.....

there is a point where the simple art of communication, sharing, chatting, joking, laughing, crying and being yaself.....is not always possible in the real world and in a net site, and chatroom, you can do it, freely.....

its a bit hard to joke and flirt and laugh about being bisexual with family and friends in the real world cos enuf they will not understand or share our views.....but in their minds, we understand and share theirs....... and in a chatroom / website, often we are not talking about the issues that we face in real life, we put them aside....and enjoy free time with our online friends

tho its very rare to see me in the chat....I used to enjoy my time in the chat....cos rarely did I have to hear about LGBT rights and racial / sexual rights and smoking v's non smoking, politics etc etc etc.... but outside of the chat...its on the tv, its on the radio, its on the news sites and its who a lot of real life people are constantly talking about.....and it gets a lil boring after a while

I stopped contact with a lot of LGBT people that I know cos they were just constantly talking about LGBT stuff.... non stop.......

so yeah its easy to become lonely in a crowd.....in the same way you can become alone in a relationship........cos its not about the sex, the affection the cuddles and the hugs....... its about the right to cry, burp, fart, snort.... the simple things like reading a book then forgetting what page you were on just as the book gets really interesting...... having ya cat bite ya toes right at the high point of a very erotic dream.......making the best looking coffee of your life... the perfect coffee than realising that you had forgot to boil the jug first and you just made it with cold water......going to mcdonalds and having half ya burger fall into ya lap

its the things like that, that we laugh and joke about in chat....but in real life, we curse and mumble and get annoyed, angry, upset........

many people would know what I mean.......they would understand........and they would realise....* hey my life is a bit alone....my friends called laughter, humour and giggles are hanging out in the chatroom.....not in my life.... *

yes... we have a family in bisexual.com.....and yes we are surrounded by loneliness....but its cos we are not the only ones whose friends * laughter, humour and giggles * don't hang with us enuf anymore.....and *open minded acceptance and understanding * are friends that we all need.....but sadly...many people have them as distant friends........and that is why our real life family and friends don't understand why we are surrounded by loneliness.... its cos some of our friends are missin......

hugs
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

To be honest, I think your friend is pointing to something true and serious. It sounds like you are spending too much time online. When people close to you start noticing it, and you yourself start to feel strange, these are real signs. Loneliness is a real problem but it sounds like you're making the problem worse by trying to alleviate it over the Internet. Go cold turkey, stay off this site and go meet new people in real life; catch up with old friends; re-energize your real life. Life online isn't real, as fun as it may seem at times.

Unhappy Re: Surounded by loneliness....Are YOU?

THE ANSWER TO THIS IS YES, BELLE.
    I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN, AND HAVE BEEN FOR FOUR YEARS NOW. HE LIVES AND BREATHS FOR HIS COMPUTER GAMES. FROM THE TIME HE AWAKENS OR ENTERS THE HOUSE, HIS DESTINATION IS HIS COMPUTER. NO MUCH ELSE MEANS ANYTHING TO HIM. I HAVE TRIED TO GET HIM TO EAT AT THE DINNER TABLE, BUT HE BOLTS HIS FOOD LIKE A RAVENOUS WOLF AND GETS BACK ON THE COMPUTER ASAP. HE IS ADDICTED TO IT, AND WHEN I COMPLAIN OR MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT IT, HE SIMPLY SAYS, "ITS WHAT I DO AND WHO I AM" I JUST GAVE UP ON COMPLAINING.....

I SIT IN HIS OFFICE(WHERE HIS TV IS) AND WATCH TV ALONE, FOR HE IS TURNED AROUND PLAYING ON-LINE GAMES,(POGO) AND TALKING TO WOMEN. I CAN RARELY GET HIM TO DO ANYTHING(OUTSIDE OF GOING WITH ME TO THE SWAP MEET EVENTS I WORK AT. IN ALL OF THE FOUR YEARS THAT WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER, WE HAVE WENT TO THE THEATER(MOVIE) EXACTLY ONCE. ITS RARE THAT HE WILL TURN AROUND AND WATCH A MOVIE THAT I HAVE RENTED.
    ITS VERY LONELY AND EVEN WHEN HE'S HERE, HES NOT HERE. WE ARE ISOLATED IN A TINY COASTAL TOWN WHERE I DONT KNOW MANY PEOPLE, SO THAT MAKES IT ALL THE LONLIER(SP)
    A PERSON CAN BE SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS, LOVED ONES AND LOVERS, CAN HAVE THE BUSIEST WORK LIFE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND STILL FEEL LONELY.
    I KNOW ITS TRUE, FOR I LIVE IT EVERYDAY.
    BUT NOT FOR LONG......
    CAT
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

We are, all of us, alone within ourselves. You can be surrounded by people and still be completely alone, if that makes any sense to you.

What alleviates the loneliness is finding peace within yourself. When you can find contentment with your real life, that sadness will be alleviated.

I'm a recovering chat addict. When I was married to my first husband, I wanted to be anyone else but myself. So I became highly involved in chat rooms spending as much as 14 hours a day online. Those people became my family and I would quite honestly be dead without some of them.

But the problem is that the virtual world became my ONLY world. In my search for happiness I avoided my real life because it was the cause of misery.

You've got to find what makes you happy in the three dimensional world. Go to the theater, art exhibits, movies...whatever floats your boat. Find the joy in the REAL world. Once you find the joy in your life, you'll find that some of that loneliness really does go away.

What helped me recover from my addiction is that I actually took a break from chat rooms. Thats why you rarely see me in chat. I stayed in touch via email and forums, but for six months, I didn't go into a chat room. That time allowed me to get my life back and find myself again. I *did* have literal withdrawl symptoms during the first couple weeks. I actually had tremors and a couple anxiety attacks over not getting online to chat. It was pretty bad for a little while.

Just consider what I've said and see if the idea of leaving chat rooms for that long makes you feel uneasy. If you want to talk more about this, drop me a PM.
    Never be bullied into silence;
    Never let yourself be made a victim;
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define yourself.

I used to chat alll the time as well. Had to take a break, now it is much easier to spend time in the real world.

OOPs Sorry, didnt mean to shout on that last thread of mine, Ya'll. The caps button was stuck on the blasted computer I was using. Again, my apologies.
    Cat ^..^
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

The Barefoot Contess

One can definitely be lonely among people. I am surrounded by people most of the day. My good friends (about 4) are far away, in other countries. So my brother. The rest of my family is useless, and so are the rest of my friends.
    I feel incredibly lonely, emotionally, intellectually, existentially. Most of the times I can handle it pretty well (I do think one of the "truths" about humans is their inescapable loneliness) but every once in a while I have a complete mental breakdown because the pain of being alone seems unbearable. At times, it almost feels as if that pain was the only thing that made me feel alive. Loneliness (lack of close meaningful relationships) is one of the main reasons why I go to counseling.
    I do not think that a healthy online "live" is less real that a "real" one. Emotions can be the same, as so many other things. You might argue that there is no "contact", yet I know from experience that sometimes you feel closer to people far away than to those with whom you share a space or even intimacy. The help and support (together with other not so nice gifts sometimes) that anonymous people might offer is VERY real, and it has VERY real effects on people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    THE ANSWER TO THIS IS YES, BELLE.
    I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN...HE LIVES AND BREATHS FOR HIS COMPUTER GAMES. FROM THE TIME HE AWAKENS OR ENTERS THE HOUSE, HIS DESTINATION IS HIS COMPUTER. NO MUCH ELSE MEANS ANYTHING TO HIM. I HAVE TRIED TO GET HIM TO EAT AT THE DINNER TABLE... HE SIMPLY SAYS, "ITS WHAT I DO AND WHO I AM" I JUST GAVE UP ON COMPLAINING.....

I SIT IN HIS OFFICE(WHERE HIS TV IS) AND WATCH TV ALONE, FOR HE IS TURNED AROUND PLAYING ON-LINE GAMES,(POGO) AND TALKING TO WOMEN. I CAN RARELY GET HIM TO DO ANYTHING(OUTSIDE OF GOING WITH ME TO THE SWAP MEET EVENTS I WORK AT. IN ALL OF THE FOUR YEARS THAT WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER, WE HAVE WENT TO THE THEATER(MOVIE) EXACTLY ONCE. ITS RARE THAT HE WILL TURN AROUND AND WATCH A MOVIE THAT I HAVE RENTED.
    ITS VERY LONELY AND EVEN WHEN HE'S HERE, HES NOT HERE. WE ARE ISOLATED IN A TINY COASTAL TOWN ...
    A PERSON CAN BE SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS, LOVED ONES AND LOVERS, CAN HAVE THE BUSIEST WORK LIFE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND STILL FEEL LONELY.
    I KNOW ITS TRUE, FOR I LIVE IT EVERYDAY.
    BUT NOT FOR LONG......
    CAT
    Aw, Cat. I'm so sorry. I've been on both sides... where my 'loved' was more than meaning of life, but my 'love's' nature was taking/selfish/receiving only... not giving.
    And I have bee the one loved and nurtured well beyond my deserving by someone willing to cut their chest open and offer me their dying heart (certainly the greatest gift), and I felt very little.
    You are one of the children of the light. I don't see your light fading as long as you live.
    It's true, us men retreat to our caves... (Men are from Mars...). If I'm in a relationship I must make (out of respect to/of love itself) honest and as frequent as possible efforts of love.
    While I have little sexual attraction for my gf... I have such other valuable interest... meaning of life... that I am willing to offer to her as often as possible such love as I may sincerely give.
    The older we get, the harder it is to remain 'on the path.'
    Natural advantage of beauty and perseverance - slowly fall by the wayside.
    Blue
    Last edited by Bluebiyou; Apr 21, 2008 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tree55555 View Post
    whocare-join a gym FAT american!

get off UR fat ass and go outside instead of being on computer all day long.

u just might meet ppl!

what if ur husband tell U "Loose some weight or Immma get a divorce!!!!!"
    hmmm. You tell her to get off the computer and yet you have answered and have some nasty comment to every thread on here. Who needs to get out more? YOU, the small minded!

Has anyone noticed that tree55555 doesn't speak English very well? I just thought I would point that out. Once again, he needs to find someone else to bother. He doesn't have to reply to threads he doesn't like.

Belle,

To answer your question, yes I think you can be surrounded and lonely at the same time.

I am not sure what is going on here? It seems that there is a person who has some kind of issue with me...not sure why. I am not sure why his comment in my reply was addressed in this tread.

Ah well it seems that this is not the place to comment.

THANK YOU Drew for taking action.

Belle

PS....

I do not sit home on my ass all day...it is not a big ass by the way..I do go to the gym and kayak and am in good shape. BBW does not always mean FAT....I am big as in SIX FEET TALL. Hubby and lots of other people, both men and woman like the way I look.

Quote Originally Posted by jo69guy View Post
    Has anyone noticed that tree55555 doesn't speak English very well? I just thought I would point that out. Once again, he needs to find someone else to bother. He doesn't have to reply to threads he doesn't like.
    Sum peeps say that bout me..jeez...ya wud neva believe it wudya??? Don matta ne ways..Tree wos a bitta deadwood an all e talked wos bollox in ne case!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I am not sure what is going on here? It seems that there is a person who has some kind of issue with me...not sure why. I am not sure why his comment in my reply was addressed in this tread.

Ah well it seems that this is not the place to comment.

THANK YOU Drew for taking action.

Belle

PS....

I do not sit home on my ass all day...it is not a big ass by the way..I do go to the gym and kayak and am in good shape. BBW does not always mean FAT....I am big as in SIX FEET TALL. Hubby and lots of other people, both men and woman like the way I look.
    Me dus wish u wud stop remindin me how tall ya r Belle me luff... don haff get me all hot n bothad!!! Yas luffly...no 1 took ne notice of wot e sed ne way...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.