Register
Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Re: A get to know ya game....

true. the best part is when fantasy and reality meet. dreams really can cum true. the person below me has done some really wierd stuff with peanut butter. kit
    raist kit

FALSE--whipped cream, yes, chocolate syrup, yes, honey, yes...unless you call giving it to the dog and watching them TRY and get it out weird...

The person below me has heard of Earl Thomas Conley...

True, if you're talking about the singer though I can't recall what he's done.

The person below me knows of Sherman and Mr. Peabody are and can tell uswho they are and where they're from.
    Never be bullied into silence;
    Never let yourself be made a victim;
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define yourself.

true.... rocky an bullwinkle lol!

the person below me couldn't determine which color Mercedes they wanted so they bought'em both

Well, half right, I did buy a Mercedes...but I did not have a choice of color....but if I did, I would have selected the warm moonlight taupe. I bought it from a dead man....the only way I could afford it. It is a S-320 and performs so well on the road.

The person below me cherishes the time spent with a lover in the warmth of their arms on a beautiful spring morning.

Very true!!!!!
    Sensuality is in the mind and can be very erotic...........and dirty if done right!!!!!!!

Speaking of dirty........the person below has had wild animalistic sex in the great outdoors.

TRUE! Although I prefer fall or winter. The snuggling is that much better on a cool, crisp morning

A note on the Mercedes comment-We just got THE most amazing deal 2 weeks ago. Our younger son's car fell apart and he needs one to get back and forth to work in the evening. So we found him a buff colored 1980 Mercedes 300SD for <drum roll please> $1700! It has one little rust spot and only 230,000 miles on it which, for a diesel is only about half way through its first life before rebuilding the engine.
    Define yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian69
    Very true!!!!!
    Speaking of dirty........the person below has had wild animalistic sex in the great outdoors.
    True

The person below me know how it feels to accidentally sit on a hair brush during coitus.
    My wife thinks quotes are cool, so here is mine.

"Accidentally"?

Well, I know what it's like to sit on a hairbrush, and I know what coitus feels like, so, putting the two together, I'd have to say.....................true!

The person below me would have sex with a celebrity simply in order to tell others afterwards...

--False--

I hate the shallowness of peple like that. besides, fame aint all its cracked up to be, no privacy and no privacy can greatly harm ur sex life

The person below me is too afraid to show a pic of themselves on this site
    our hearts are always connected,
    neither time nor space can truly divide us,
    to this i challenge fate

One sky, One herat, One destiny

Wink Re: A get to know ya game....

False I have pics of me on my profile
    the person below me likes to be submissive...

True - Very very true.

The person below me has the hardest time doing accents and when they do people laugh at them for attempting one.

Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by mindfinding
    True - Very very true.

The person below me has the hardest time doing accents and when they do people laugh at them for attempting one.
    True, although my cockney "I DON'T LIKE SPAM" is dead fuckin' on
    The person below me likes to play with legos.

Kind of- I used to be able to do them, or at least think I could, but now I've accepted the fact that I'm not so good anymore.

The person below me is married.
    Bisexuality means I care more about what's in your head than I do about what's in your pants.

Sorry but I HAVE to answer the Lego question as well: TRUE TRUE TRUE!!! I LOVED my Legos and played with them til I was 16 when my parents decided I was too old to do it anymore and made me give them away. Ken actually bought me some a few years back but it just wasn't the same.

True: I am married and have been for 9 years April 4th to an incredibly supportive wonderful guy. The same one who bought me Legos

The person below me has had a one night stand (or two) and doesn't regret it.
    Last edited by Herbwoman39; May 15, 2007 at 12:03 AM.
    Define yourself.

Azrael

On a side note, I miss my Legos too
    False, it made me feel worthless.
    The person below me is an ardent fan of Billiards.

True and false: Been known to keep a table in my time longer than an hour, but I haven't gone out of my way tp play for a while.

The person below me has told the "chicken crossed the road" joke more then once in their lifetime.

True....and many variations of it too!! LOL!!

The person below me has collected over 7000 icons.

False although I came close at 1500

The person below me has a baaaaaaaad habit for forgetting to EAT when they are very stressed.... in a way eating is "doing something else" and they don't want to do ANYTHING else till whatever they are doing thats causing stress is done first. (Im guity of this lol not good at all)

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares
    Well, half right, I did buy a Mercedes...but I did not have a choice of color....but if I did, I would have selected the warm moonlight taupe. I bought it from a dead man....the only way I could afford it. It is a S-320 and performs so well on the road.

The person below me cherishes the time spent with a lover in the warmth of their arms on a beautiful spring morning.
    ok, time out

how did ya buy it from a dead man?? ya get out the ouji board or hold a sceance or something??? lol!!

true, i frequently forget to eat when i'm focused or stressed

oh, and i love Billiards too... had to answer that one too

this is a rockin' game for on here!!

the person below me goes to the gym at least 3 x's a week

Ha False nope no going to the gym I just have an extremely high metabolism.

This is a fun game indeed wish I would have found this site sooner.

The person below me loves to be tied to the bed.

The person below me wants to be on top of me

I couldn't help myself with that one.
    Totally in love. Sexxydiva23 and she's all mine.

true on being teid to the bed he he he. the person below me likes bright colors candles and tye dye

False. I like the earth toned, scented candles. Tye dye-loved it 40 years ago!

The person below me tends to be quiet and shy in chat.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Right.. because I'm new, I'm a bit careful what I say here and sometimes decide to be quiet. Irl It's way different haha

The person below me plays the World of Warcraft or even has thoat about it.

Used to yes.... but Im pretty ticked off at what my ex said to his friends in the game who used to be my friends to
    Then afterwhile I just stopped paying for it, why bother? I hardly play it anymore.

The person below me has burned his/her tounge by drinking tea/coffee thinking it wasn't hot. (or forgot it was still hot lol)

Yes have done that, and also on pizza. Hot soup on my mouth and unfortunately hot soup that was eating when I was driving and fell between my legs....ouch..second degree burns.

Aside about the Mercedes....

Yes I should have clarified it. It was bought from the deceased father of my insurance agent. Althought, I do feel his presence when I play some of the music that was left in the care- he had similar taste.

No question in Belle's last to answer. But...

The person below me would consider getting romantically involved with someone only if that someone held compatible political views....

False - I do not require agrrement on politics to be involved with someone.

The person below me has either thought of or licked food off of their sex partner's genitals.

I have licked chocolate syrup from a BF's balls.

The person below me has had sex on the job.
    You might forget a persons name , you might even forget what they said , but you'll never forget how they made you feel.