Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update

Re: Update

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    The good thing is that my TSH test is... normal so I'm not anticipating any issues with my thyroid although I'm curious as to why the test was ordered - but I'll find out on the 23rd. And lest I forget, I very much appreciate all the support and information I've gotten from you guys as I work toward being cancer free and staying that way.
    Every patiuent that has radiation any where near the Thyroid gets a Thyroid panel done to make sure the gland is still functional.

As a result of smoking and asbestos exposure, I'm a recovering lung cancer patient. I had a lobectomy back in 2018, followed by Radiation and then Chemo. Chemo treatment put me into full diabetes and am now insulin dependent. CAT scans and PET scans have all been negative for the past four years. MSG oncologist calls me her "miracle baby". I still suck cock whenever the opportunity presents itself, but just wondering, has your cancer made you regret having become a cocksucker? Do you hope to resume sucking cock in future?

No, I don't regret it at all; in fact, it still makes me laugh that I got cancer from my favorite sexual thing to do in the whole world: Give head and that includes eating pussy. And, yes, I hope to resume sucking cock and eating pussy in the future and as soon as my oncologist confirms that I'm cancer free. It sounds crazy, I know, but I think about how old I am and the other shit I have wrong with me and if the cancer returns, well, that would be concerning but, at the same time, I still have to live my life the best way I can and know how to - and for as long as I can. Now, if she doesn't clear me to have sex, well, hmm, I'm gonna have to think about that...

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    No, I don't regret it at all; in fact, it still makes me laugh that I got cancer from my favorite sexual thing to do in the whole world: Give head and that includes eating pussy. And, yes, I hope to resume sucking cock and eating pussy in the future and as soon as my oncologist confirms that I'm cancer free. It sounds crazy, I know, but I think about how old I am and the other shit I have wrong with me and if the cancer returns, well, that would be concerning but, at the same time, I still have to live my life the best way I can and know how to - and for as long as I can. Now, if she doesn't clear me to have sex, well, hmm, I'm gonna have to think about that...
    You'll get cleared without a doubt.