Register

Thread: Threesome MMF

Threesome MMF

Has anyone ever 69 girl she is sucking your cock while you eat her pussy, the other guy is fucking her pussy while you are licking both cock and pussyand just before he cums he pulls out and shoots his load down your throat tasting both his cum and her pussy juice.
    I never did this but want to.

Re: Threesome MMF

Ah, fucklicking, what a pleasure!
    We enjoy mmf fun with a friend, he enjoys 69 with my wife while I fuck her from behind. When I start to cum, he wants me to slide my cock in his mouth. My wife enjoys this, I enjoy this, he enjoys this. win/win/win.
    I enjoy her riding his cock, reverse cowgirl, while they're sitting on the couch. I sit on the floor, and have perfect access to pussy and his cock and balls. When he short strokes, I get a mouthful of cock, covered in both of their juices....

That sounds like a great time I wish my wife was that cool.

I have and it was amazin!! Although he started cumming in her for two hard spurts (I could see his cock flexing) and then he pulled out and slide into my mouth to court two more nice streams of cum!! I picked them both clean and then had some sloppy seconds that he then cleaned up!! I.want to do this again

Yes. Lots of fun, too. Or, you're dick deep in her pussy... and he's dick deep in your ass at the same time. Forget the fantasy of it: Get out there and do it for real.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Yes. Lots of fun, too. Or, you're dick deep in her pussy... and he's dick deep in your ass at the same time. Forget the fantasy of it: Get out there and do it for real.
    I can speak from experience that that is crazy hot and fun!

yeah i have done it that way several times with a married couple i knew

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    I can speak from experience that that is crazy hot and fun!
    We both know how crazy hot and fun it is...

Lately I've been fantasizing about eagerly licking pussy while a man fucks me from behind. I haven't had a tremendous amount of experience with either..

many times, wife loves it when I'm under her licking her while a hard cock slides in and out, having the guy pull out so i can suck his cock then put it back in my wife. I've had them pull out and cum in my mouth getting to taste both and have had him fill her pussy full of cum and lick it out of her.

Have done it a few times and believe me it's exciting and hot.

Yes, and he pulls out of her pussy and I get to suck him off, take his cum and snowball it into her mouth!!

My all time favourite fantasy! I SO want to do this with my lady friend.....she's never done a three-way before but I know that once she experiences that particular combination she'll be hooked!

I just posted up some pics of our 1st fucklicking endeavor. it was great fun! (and some of a different mmf)

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    Yes, and he pulls out of her pussy and I get to suck him off, take his cum and snowball it into her mouth!!
    I absolutely LOVE it now that my husband does this! The kissing is maddening HOT! He lets the other guys fuck me until almost orgasming, pulled them out, clamps down, sucks them to completion, then we kiss like wild things often with the cock right there. I love tasting it with him. Many times the men will get hard very quickly for more fucking me. So much fun! My husband is the best, he enjoys it as much as I do these days.

I wish my wife was like you

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    I absolutely LOVE it now that my husband does this! The kissing is maddening HOT! He lets the other guys fuck me until almost orgasming, pulled them out, clamps down, sucks them to completion, then we kiss like wild things often with the cock right there. I love tasting it with him. Many times the men will get hard very quickly for more fucking me. So much fun! My husband is the best, he enjoys it as much as I do these days.
    That sounds simply amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Spankme6969 View Post
    Has anyone ever 69 girl she is sucking your cock while you eat her pussy, the other guy is fucking her pussy while you are licking both cock and pussyand just before he cums he pulls out and shoots his load down your throat tasting both his cum and her pussy juice.
    I never did this but want to.
    This has been my number 1 fantasy for ever!