Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 39
  1. #1

    Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Some 15 years ago, I played in a threesome with Bruce and Colleen, a young, unmarried couple across town. Our play sessions initially consisted of Bruce, the boyfriend, and me simultaneously pleasuring Colleen, and she pleasuring us. I never expected to cross the gender line, but after three very satisfying strictly MFM encounters, it became readily apparent that a big part of Colleen's fantasy involved getting me to suck her boyfriend to completion while she watched and diddled her clit. Not wanting to disappoint my hosts or seem a prude, I ultimately agreed to do what she asked.

    For what it's worth, I thoroughly enjoyed having Bruce's cock in my mouth, but not as much as Colleen enjoyed watching me bring her boyfriend off orally. I have never seen a woman so completely aroused. She must've had half a dozen or more noisy, trembling, full-body orgasms as her boyfriend and I progressed from mutual masturbation to cock to cock play, and finally oral sex.

    Is this unusual, or do women often get highly aroused watching their man have sex with another man?
    Last edited by Sundazzled; Aug 26, 2023 at 11:13 PM.

  2. #2

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundazzled View Post
    Some 15 years ago, I played in a threesome with Bruce and Colleen, a young, unmarried couple across town. Our play sessions initially consisted of Bruce, the boyfriend, and me simultaneously pleasuring Colleen, and she pleasuring us. I never expected to cross the gender line, but after three very satisfying strictly MFM encounters, it became readily apparent that a big part of Colleen's fantasy involved getting me to suck her boyfriend to completion while she watched and diddled her clit. Not wanting to disappoint my hosts or seem a prude, I ultimately agreed to do what she asked.

    For what it's worth, I thoroughly enjoyed having Bruce's cock in my mouth, but not as much as Colleen enjoyed watching me make her boyfriend cum. I have never seen a woman so completely aroused. She must've had half a dozen or more noisy, full-body orgasms as her boyfriend and I progressed from mutual masturbation to cock to cock play, and finally oral sex.

    Is this unusual, or do women often get highly aroused watching their man have sex with another man?

    I would say they love watching 2 guys such each other off as much as we love watching 2 girls eat each other's pushy. I was in a 3 way with a guy and his wife one time and she was teaching him how to such cock.

  3. #3

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    I have a female friend who just loves to supervise 2 or more of her boys have guy on guy sex, it really turns her on

  4. #4

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    My wife loves it, she loves watching the guys play. Have been with a lot of couples who's wife/gf like to watch. Most label themselves as str8 so that they don't scare away those that are homophobic, but once we're all naked things change. When I was a single and would meet couples I was surprised the first time it happened but found it to happen more and more. Most of the times the wife has asked if it's ok if he sucks me guess they figure it's "safer" coming from her. I LOVE looking in a wife/gf's eyes while her man is sucking me or his cock is in my mouth.

  5. #5

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Early on in our relationship, my gf told me she didn't like to see two guys together, sexually. That's when I knew I had to keep my secret.

  6. #6

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    I guess that is as one of my greatest thrills; looking into Colleen's eyes while I had her boyfriend's cock in my mouth and seeing the raw lust reflected there. She'd go absolutely crazy, cumming over and over, begging me to make Bruce cum for her.
    I'll concede I also got a thrill from looking up into Bruce's eyes while I knelt before him slowly sucking his magnificent cock and anticipating his big finish.

  7. #7

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundazzled View Post
    I guess that is as one of my greatest thrills; looking into Colleen's eyes while I had her boyfriend's cock in my mouth and seeing the raw lust reflected there. She'd go absolutely crazy, cumming over and over, begging me to make Bruce cum for her.
    I'll concede I also got a thrill from looking up into Bruce's eyes while I knelt before him slowly sucking his magnificent cock and anticipating his big finish.

    MMM. How I wish my gf was like Colleen.

  8. #8

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    It makes my lady stupid hot and soaking wet for her to see me sucking dicks with a guy. Do they enjoy it on the whole? Probably not, I think. Even if they know you suck dick, many women don't want to know any details and definitely don't want to see you doing it, most likely wouldn't want to be in a situation where she can see you doing it and... well, some women do enjoy it and if you find one, keep her.

  9. #9

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Colleen was this sweet, slightly plump Irish-Catholic girl. She was pretty in a homespun sort of way, and almost shy and retiring u-- until the clothes came off. She'd get so wet, we'd actually put a towel underneath her. And she was the most prolific cummer I ever saw. On her best day, I never made my wife -- or any other woman , for that matter -- orgasm more than once in a session Colleen would climax from masturbation, cunnilingus, and straight-up fucking a half dozen times in an hour. The first time I finally managed to swallow her boyfriend's load, she came flying off the bed and practically raped me!

  10. #10

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    I am with Colleen on this. It drives me wild! I have some of my best orgasms watching men go at it, especially if I am helping in some form or fashion while getting done myself. I get off fairly heavily being done while I am leaning over my husband's back as he is taking a cock in his backside. I'm right there watching, spreading, taking it as he is. And yes anal for me while he is taking it anally is more than welcome. I orgasm from both. We both love getting fucked anally together, at the same time.

  11. #11

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    I am with Colleen on this. It drives me wild! I have some of my best orgasms watching men go at it, especially if I am helping in some form or fashion while getting done myself. I get off fairly heavily being done while I am leaning over my husband's back as he is taking a cock in his backside. I'm right there watching, spreading, taking it as he is. And yes anal for me while he is taking it anally is more than welcome. I orgasm from both. We both love getting fucked anally together, at the same time.
    Oh how I wish you guys were near by. Women that enjoy bi male play like you and apparently KD's lady, I find wicked hot and beyond erotic.

    As a voyeur (bigtime, especially watching my wife) I put same sex sex top of the list. Male or Female

  12. #12

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundazzled View Post
    Colleen was this sweet, slightly plump Irish-Catholic girl. She was pretty in a homespun sort of way, and almost shy and retiring u-- until the clothes came off. She'd get so wet, we'd actually put a towel underneath her. And she was the most prolific cummer I ever saw. On her best day, I never made my wife -- or any other woman , for that matter -- orgasm more than once in a session Colleen would climax from masturbation, cunnilingus, and straight-up fucking a half dozen times in an hour. The first time I finally managed to swallow her boyfriend's load, she came flying off the bed and practically raped me!
    Collen reminds me of my wife's best friend who was out first 3some experience. My wife is very difficult to bring to orgasm but her friend would cum if you just winked at her! I adore a multiorgasmic girl! During one visit, the wife lay beside us as I fucked her relentlessly to 23 orgasms before she begged for a break. My wife counted them all while giggling and saying "There she goes again!". LOL

  13. #13

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    my wife loves watching me and a guy together, she says its hot and based on the fun we have together I'd say she does get turned on.

  14. #14

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    It was my first wife that got me to explore the fun that can be had with a hard cock by anyone.

  15. #15

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    My wife tends to enjoy it. My ex-wife tended to enjoy it, but it was in a cuckold manner. So it might have been the guy/guy sex or the domination thing. I've had some ex-gf's that were into it. There was a girl in our 'circle' when I lived in Milwaukee who just wanted to watch. Not do anything, just watch. Occasionally she'd masturbate, but she wouldn't get involved.

    My current wife will occasionally roleplay a cuckold. A couple times we roleplayed 'just met at the bar' and get a guy into a hotel room. Since May we've actually had a live-in boyfriend that she absolutely adores watching screw around with me.

  16. #16

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Collen reminds me of my wife's best friend who was out first 3some experience. My wife is very difficult to bring to orgasm but her friend would cum if you just winked at her! I adore a multiorgasmic girl! During one visit, the wife lay beside us as I fucked her relentlessly to 23 orgasms before she begged for a break. My wife counted them all while giggling and saying "There she goes again!". LOL
    Dam that's hot!!!

  17. #17

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    I am with Colleen on this. It drives me wild! I have some of my best orgasms watching men go at it, especially if I am helping in some form or fashion while getting done myself. I get off fairly heavily being done while I am leaning over my husband's back as he is taking a cock in his backside. I'm right there watching, spreading, taking it as he is. And yes anal for me while he is taking it anally is more than welcome. I orgasm from both. We both love getting fucked anally together, at the same time.
    Wow I would love to be part of that!

  18. #18

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    This is the hottest post I've seen on this forum in a long time.

    Guess what!? -- Women love gay porn. Just search Pornhub statistics among female viewers and see for yourself! So it's no secret that women fantasize about watching naked men getting it on in front of them. Many women report that gay male porn is their go-to because they just want to enjoy the scene of men and not have to feel like they're in competition with other women.

    While I wouldn't call myself ultra-experienced in this realm, I have found that when a man-man-woman sexual experience unfolds, it's the women who really tend to enjoy the experience the most. Really gets their pussies wet.

    Being with two men who are comfortable being sexual with each other can be a real eye-opener for women, especially women who are interested and not afraid of really exploring the depth of male sexuality. Very enlightening for her to watch two men really making out.

    Personally, I have found that the sex I share with another guy is so much more fulfilling when a woman is present and watching and encouraging us on -- especially a gal we guys both dig. Some of the most liberating, most memorable, most empowering experiences I've ever had with another man sexually is when a woman was watching me and him together. The best. The hottest. Nothing finer.

    I believe that many women keep their secret mansex fantasies to themselves, for fear of triggering their husband's or boyfriend's homoerotic taboos.

    I for one look forward to the day when women can be more open and honest and express this bi male desire more freely. It would liberate a lot of bicurious men toward enjoying an experience -- and deepening the intimacy between and with both genders in the process.
    Last edited by bibliss; Aug 31, 2023 at 4:55 PM.

  19. #19

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    You hit the nail right on the head!
    Playing sexually with Bruce was exciting enough, but Colleen watching, cooing her approval and frenetically diddling herself to consecutive, loud, shuddering orgasms made this one of the most intense and sexually satisfying experiences of my entire life. If I had any inhibitions about masturbating, rubbing cock to cock and sucking another guy, they disappeared completely as Colleen told us what to do and how beautiful we looked doing it.

    I've seriously never seen a woman more completely aroused. Colleen would get so wet watching my get her boyfriend off that we actually started putting a thick towel underneath her to keep the bed linens from getting soaked. Nobody likes lying on the wet spot wet spot, or so they say. When I brought Bruce to orgasm, she literally came flying off the bed, pushed me to the floor and caused me to spill my own copious load -- and when I came, she knelt beside me and fingered herself to yet another climax.

    As I reflect on what transpired that first time, I'm glad Colleen was in touch enough with her sexual desires to freely admit them and brave enough to let me play a part in making those fantasies real. Similarly, I'm grateful to Bruce for sharing his girlfriend with me in the fullest sense and for guiding me through my first guy-guy sexual experience.
    Last edited by Sundazzled; Sep 1, 2023 at 11:04 PM.

  20. #20

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rest85 View Post
    Early on in our relationship, my girlfriend told me she didn't like to see two guys together, sexually. That's when I knew I had to keep my secret.
    My wife knows but doesn't want to hear or know about it. My Sancha squeeze told me it's not her thing so I keep it to myself as far as the women in my life.

  21. #21

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    When we were first dating, I told her I’d be good with an mmf since she wasn’t into fun, she asked if I had ever been with a guy. When I said yes she got wet and said it was very hot to think of her masculine guy sucking cock. She loved watching me suck via webcam the first time the opportunity arose after that. Now, if I have a chance I send her pics and video of me sucking. Next time it will be of me getting my ass fucked.

  22. #22

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    Oh how I wish you guys were near by. Women that enjoy bi male play like you and apparently KD's lady, I find wicked hot and beyond erotic.

    As a voyeur (bigtime, especially watching my wife) I put same sex sex top of the list. Male or Female
    Yes I believe we could make a good living at this - lol. There are so many females who love it. In college we had a difficult time getting the girls on the hall to stop watching gay porn. They'd watch it all day if we didn't kick them out to go to classes. That's why our sex fund raisers made so much money. They loved it.

  23. #23

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Would love sucking cock while the girls watched.

  24. #24

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    my wife loved to watch 2 guys. i would walk in the door and she would tell me to get naked and get under the table and close my eye then i would hear people walking in and chairs moving closer to the table. then she would tell me to open my eyes. and there would be from 2 to 8 cocks pointing at me. then she would tell me to make them happy. but the rule was who ever made a face or given a sign i was sucking their dick had to get under the table. and take my place. but if i made then cum with out anyone being able to tell they got to be the first one to top who ever got them off. and now that she has passed i have been dating another plus size woman and she called me over one night knowing i am BI. but never seeing it in person. well she called me and told me she was horny so i jumped on my bike. and when i walked into her house she was naked stroking a 9 inch cock .and said i want to see this balls deep in you. she got her wish. now she is trying to find someone else to watch it again. i told her i can bring someone. but she said no she wants to find them.

  25. #25

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by charman View Post
    I would say they love watching 2 guys such each other off as much as we love watching 2 girls eat each other's pushy. I was in a 3 way with a guy and his wife one time and she was teaching him how to such cock.
    at one time, one of my wife's biggest fantasies was to watch a guy suck my cock....but, things have changed and her sex drive is maybe 10% of what once was. I'm totally up for it but she never mentions it so IDK. She used to think it was so hot, watching a couple of guys going at it ( it was something we had in common lol ) it was a big turn on for her. But that was then, IDK about now....

  26. #26

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    I?ll gladly help you with that fantasy

  27. #27

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by hornyoldman67 View Post
    I?ll gladly help you with that fantasy
    mmmmmm sounds like a plan to me.....

  28. #28

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    When I was married to a woman, she used to enjoy watching guys have sex. She had watched me a number of times and always liked to hear of my adventures, they’d always get her so hot. We’re still best friends and I am sure that if she hadn’t moved to France for work, we would still be together, was to have been a temporary thing, but became permanent. Long distance relationships suck. She is bi as well and is exploring the sapphic world in Paris, and I have a live in boyfriend that I love, sometimes when we talk, our stories are very hot, and we end up having some phone or zoom sex.

  29. #29

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    My old lady loves the hell out of watching two or more men go at it. She loves daddy bear porn.

  30. #30

    Re: Do Women Enjoy Watching Guy Sex?

    I know several who enjoy it immensely

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top