Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bare or condom?

Bare or condom?

Does it feel different to the bottom when the top is wearing a condom? I had a woman tell me once that she didn't like condoms because she couldn't feel the ridge on the head.

Re: Bare or condom?

It's always felt different to me and, nope, don't like it all that much.

I can't keep a hardon with a condom. Even when I was young with women it was difficult. There is something about the magic of sex that gets shielded too.
    Last edited by Jozyxt; Aug 10, 2023 at 6:16 PM.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I have limited experience with anal sex. I'm all, I've only ever been fucked s total of six times, all by the same partner. I initially wanted him to wear a condom, but he insisted on barebacking. Since we were both able newbies and hed never been with another guy, I finally relented. I don't know how much different it might have felt if he'd worn a condom. For me, being fucked was just an uncomfortable sense of pressure and fullness, but my partner loved it and said he was certain it would have been less enjoyable fucking me through a latex barrier.

Never much liked a rubber but if I had any questions I would wear one or ask whoever I was with to wear one.

I for one don?t like rubbers.. yes it feels different.. there is not as much skin to skin and the sensation of having smooth slick rubber sliding around inside of you dose not give as much sensation as skin dose.. even with lots of lube it feels different.. then there is that moment when he releases his cum inside you.. you feel the warmth and if he is a big shooter you feel it hitting the walls of your pussy.. you feel the fullness it adds and you can feel it being pushed deeper inside you.. it is very erotic knowing he just seeded you.. and did the most taboo thing he can do ? cum inside you ?!! He tried to make you pregnant!!!

Mental heath issues are posted in this thread.

If you are going to not wear a condom, protect yourself and avoid bare back . Partner with another guy who can present proof that you and he are clean and no diseases.
    Watch the language a new guy uses. Using terms like "pussy", "seed you" , are hints to watch carefully if he is a good candidate for you .

Imo there's definitely a difference. Back when I experienced bottoming without a condom it was amazing, knowing what I know now 15+ years later.

God I was dumb and I'd never let that happen again. It's not worth the risk guys.

My partner ( intersex female ) and myself, do not use condoms, we are in a closed group with another guy and two females. We know that the others are not fucking around.

Besides condoms can take some of the fun out of it. My partner enjoys fucking the females, pulling out and cumming on their breasts so it can be licked off. Bit hard to do that with a condom on.
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Nope no condoms for me ether topping or bottoming, and that is why I'm very selective about who I have sex with. So yes I do miss out on a lot of fun because of it but 1st I want to get to know someone before we do the deed, like to be relaxed and 2nd I want to know you are safe as I am

Physically to me, there is no difference. I won’t go bareback with someone anymore until we hit a certain point in our relationship, as in I trust you, you trust me we’re an item, we no longer just fuck but make love too. It makes it a bit special, and I love that, and usually the bf and I have said our I love you’s. I made mistakes in the past and had the attitude of “oh it’s just sex”, but the fear and the worry along with the crippling anxiety is just not worth it all. I got lucky and never got sick is all, plenty of friends with that same attitude didn’t, some are still around, some aren’t with us anymore because of one encounter. One. Going to 3 funerals for people in their 20’s in a 5 month period, was a tragic and sobering wake up call. Be safe.

Yeah, I don't let just anyone in my ass and agree that the guy has to be "special" to me and I'm not sure if I can explain what that means but it's not about romance as such as him being someone, I can trust to have sex without protection and I admit that such trust is hard-earned because the younger version of myself learned that there are some guys you should never let fuck you and condoms notwithstanding.

If we're that good, you can get this ass... and I'll have yours, too, because why not?

I have only been fucked a few times all with condoms I really enjoyed it and would love to feel it without and have him explode and fill me up. But I need to know the person is clean and trust them first. But unfortunately not found someone for that yet. Hopefully one day

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    Physically to me, there is no difference. I won?t go bareback with someone anymore until we hit a certain point in our relationship, as in I trust you, you trust me we?re an item, we no longer just fuck but make love too. It makes it a bit special, and I love that, and usually the bf and I have said our I love you?s. I made mistakes in the past and had the attitude of ?oh it?s just sex?, but the fear and the worry along with the crippling anxiety is just not worth it all. I got lucky and never got sick is all, plenty of friends with that same attitude didn?t, some are still around, some aren?t with us anymore because of one encounter. One. Going to 3 funerals for people in their 20?s in a 5 month period, was a tragic and sobering wake up call. Be safe.

I am so sorry to hear of these deaths especially from one encounter. Just curious if they were AIDS related deaths?

It certainly feels different but nobody gets in my booty without a well lubed rubber on.it’s too dangerous otherwise and I’m odd but actually like the way the rubber feels in me. It’s been a long time like in the 1970s since I had a bare cock up my ass but even back then I liked the way the rubber felt.

I guess I am unusual in that, being a medical professional, I much prefer going bare to condoms. I have a large cock head and have never found a condom that I can put on easily. When I struggle to get the condom on I go limp. To compensate for this problem, I take a home HIV test (so does wife) every three months like clockwork and my Dr tests us for everything twice a year. I also vet new partners carefully and if they can't show recent test results and a discrete number of regular partners, I won't see them. This has worked well for us for decades. It is helpful that all my regular partners are closeted, bi married men whose wives have given up on sex. Most of them see only me and we all test regularly.

I prefer bareback as it hurts more with condoms. I'm careful but I'm petite and super tight and rubbers hurt more.

No glove, no love, at least for penetration.

Neonaught said, "When I struggle to get the condom on I go limp."

Yeah, I have that problem, too, and I'll be damned if I know why it happens... and I'd have to say that a lot of guys who tried to get in me wearing a condom experienced the same thing, not to mention guys trying to get in me bare and... bye-bye erection (but I think I know why that happens). If you're going in me bare, that means I trust you and that means I probably know a lot about you including what time you were born...

I always prefer bareback. Only ever done it with a few partners (all female). I do enjoy having someone put one on me, i find that a real turn on
    Condoms are good for wanking into and not making a mess.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230821_220156.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	61500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230821_220156.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	61500

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Neonaught said, "When I struggle to get the condom on I go limp."

Yeah, I have that problem, too, and I'll be damned if I know why it happens... and I'd have to say that a lot of guys who tried to get in me wearing a condom experienced the same thing, not to mention guys trying to get in me bare and... bye-bye erection (but I think I know why that happens). If you're going in me bare, that means I trust you and that means I probably know a lot about you including what time you were born...
    For me, it's more about being prone to distraction leading to loss or erection. I've missed out of some great looking partners due to them insisting on condoms and I can respect that. I did have one guy I used a female condom on and it worked pretty well, but for me, bare and natural just feels so much better. I've never had a sexual health issue so it seems my vetting process works pretty well.

I?ve had both unfortunately when it was bare he?d had prostrate surgery so he couldn?t cum ☹️

I'm happy to get it with a condom.
    That said, I would love to find a fellow married bi man to become a fwb that I can take bareback and feel him cum in me

I've experienced both. Maybe it's just psychological, but I find it much more natural and more exciting letting my partner bareback. From a physical standpoint, it feels about the same with or without a condom, but having partner's cum inside me, and feeling it trickle out afterwards, is incredibly erotic. I've only been anally penetrated by one guy, but he also much prefers barebacking. Since I happen to know he's never fucked another guy, we tend to forego the latex.

For me, making a huge cummy mess is part of the fun. There's something so incredibly sexy about little rivulets of our commonly cum running and trickling everywhere.

Can you actually feel his cum splashing inside you? I know some guys say they can actually feel it
    I've never had that experience, although I can certainly feel my partner's cock twitching and throbbing as his orgasm arrives.

Bareback always Bareback!!! Very erotic feeling him cum inside me.. feel the warmth, the gooey slickness,, after he has fallen out of me feel it ozzing out of my pussy and dribbling down my legs.. knowing that I am other guy did and gave him everything he needed to be excited and turned on enough that his cock was hard and inside my body and he felt enough sexual pleasure to cum in me.. his primal need to spread his seed I had reached his primal desire enough that he tried to make me pregnant..

As much as I hate condoms, I feel they're a necessity early on in the friendship/relationship. I would much prefer going bareback with my partner but that would have to be done after both of us have vetted one another, are closed loop, and have taken the time to trust one another.

Tight1-4u said, "his primal need to spread his seed I had reached his primal desire enough that he tried to make me pregnant.."

I understand this. A guy is doing me bare, his dick feels amazing in me; I feel him swell - he's cussing and all that - and his cum is jetting into me and I think, "He's trying to get me pregnant..." and the thought fucked with my head and in an "unpleasant" way. I got over it a few minutes later but, yeah, it messed with me. Getting inseminated... means something primal. Condoms are safe and all that but, again, if his cum ain't going in you, it's... not the same.

Generally anal sex is with a condom, except with one or two exceptions of guys I know the sexual health of and they know mine.

The feeling of bare cock and warmth of cum is a great feeling, butt i would rather play safe