Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 43
  1. #1

    Time for bareback?

    My fuck buddy and I have been together 4 times now ( and known each other much longer)
    And each one has been better than the last, with more comfort each time. However he struggles staying hard with a condom, so he hasn't really been able to fuck me like we both want.

    So, we are considering bareback play. Ive always wanted to find a guy that I was comfortable with healthwise. I think I have reached that point with him. And when I fantasize about anal,its always bareback.

    So..... here we go?

  2. #2

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Can't get any readier than that!

  3. #3

    Re: Time for bareback?

    If you both feel good about ditching the condoms, sure - why not? Just be sure that the proper... preparations have been taken care of first and foremost. I can tell you that being screwed with a condom, while safe, doesn't feel the same as being done bare and... I can't explain it. Like you know he's cumming in the condom but he's not cumming in you and, maybe it's me, but busting in the condom loses something "in the translation" and... yeah. That. So if you're both good to go with this next step, go for it and, please, come back and tell us how it felt to you!

  4. #4

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Probably a good idea to get an STD test. Once you are both clear and have an honest relationship, It should be a lot of fun.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

  5. #5

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    If you both feel good about ditching the condoms, sure - why not? Just be sure that the proper... preparations have been taken care of first and foremost. I can tell you that being screwed with a condom, while safe, doesn't feel the same as being done bare and... I can't explain it. Like you know he's cumming in the condom but he's not cumming in you and, maybe it's me, but busting in the condom loses something "in the translation" and... yeah. That. So if you're both good to go with this next step, go for it and, please, come back and tell us how it felt to you!
    very true words

  6. #6

    Re: Time for bareback?

    I keep the wife and I on a strict regimen of HIV testing every 3 months and our Dr tests for everything twice a year. I make sure all my prospective partners know that we test and off to share the test results with those who want to see them. I much prefer bare sex and using my method, we have never had a problem. It's helpful that all of my regulars are closeted, married men who see only me.

    If you have both been tested and trust is built then I'd say it's time to go bare!

  7. #7

    Re: Time for bareback?

    only way i have a guy make love to me is bareback in my hole i love feeling his cock going in and doing me a breed me with lots of cum in my ass

  8. #8

    Re: Time for bareback?

    For me, BB is reserved for my wife. This means I will never ever do BB with a (rando) guy bc that could put her at risk.

    If I had a regular guy whom I trusted as being careful, I guess I might consider BB in time, but that hasn't happened yet.

    Yes, there are other STIs to worry about (touch wood), but HIV is the big bad one.

  9. #9

    Re: Time for bareback?

    got to really know a man to let him bareback my ass

  10. #10

    Re: Time for bareback?

    I would only let someone bareback me if I knew and trusted them, too many on these sites seek randoms and they are ruled out right away. I got to establish friendship first, get to know them well.

  11. #11

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Yep; if we're that okay with each other, we can go bare but if we aren't, well, sorry, but you can't get this ass, bare or covered.

  12. #12

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Absolutely agree, would have to be a trusted friend before I would go bareback. Definitely love to be able to reach that point.

  13. #13

    Re: Time for bareback?

    I love it bare. Have a steady we only play with each other. To risky with a stranger. My lover has fucked me in every position. I leak so much cum when he fucks me from behind. I have even cum soft and hard cum shoots out feels so good when he cums in me

  14. #14

    Re: Time for bareback?

    I'm going to offer a contrarian view, even while I love to bottom and would love to bottom bare every time, BUT I INSIST ON CONDOMS every time.

    For one thing, I like a man to "love me looong time" and condoms make men fuck longer, generally speaking. Now, that's not a hard and fast rule; butt, by and large, that's how the sausage sits between the buns.

    More importantly: Lots of people worry a lot about the "big" STDs like HIV/AIDS; losing sight of the fact that HIV is now a chronic condition with many people living 20+++ years on medications, whereas untreated hepatitis can land you on the organ donor list in 5-7 years, and without a new liver, you're dead. Going bare risks all sorts of infections, including drug-resistant strains of old favourites like syphilis and gonorrhea, etc.

    Perhaps most importantly: If you consider the prevalence of HPV in the male population, and the role that HPV plays in cervical cancer in women, one must wonder if colorectal cancer risks are increased with every partner one receives bare.

    When I'm a very old man, and it looks like any disease I might catch would have to play catch-up with the other things chasing after my death, I'll toss caution to the wind, and arrange a long train of hung studs to plough and seed my ass like a parade of John Deere tractors.

    That's the plan, while I live my life under the tyranny of condoms. If medical science finally kicks these bugs into the dust heap of history, I'll reassess -- with a view toward maximally slutty behaviour.

  15. #15

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    I'm going to offer a contrarian view, even while I love to bottom and would love to bottom bare every time, BUT I INSIST ON CONDOMS every time.

    For one thing, I like a man to "love me looong time" and condoms make men fuck longer, generally speaking. Now, that's not a hard and fast rule; butt, by and large, that's how the sausage sits between the buns.

    More importantly: Lots of people worry a lot about the "big" STDs like HIV/AIDS; losing sight of the fact that HIV is now a chronic condition with many people living 20+++ years on medications, whereas untreated hepatitis can land you on the organ donor list in 5-7 years, and without a new liver, you're dead. Going bare risks all sorts of infections, including drug-resistant strains of old favourites like syphilis and gonorrhea, etc.

    Perhaps most importantly: If you consider the prevalence of HPV in the male population, and the role that HPV plays in cervical cancer in women, one must wonder if colorectal cancer risks are increased with every partner one receives bare.

    When I'm a very old man, and it looks like any disease I might catch would have to play catch-up with the other things chasing after my death, I'll toss caution to the wind, and arrange a long train of hung studs to plough and seed my ass like a parade of John Deere tractors.

    That's the plan, while I live my life under the tyranny of condoms. If medical science finally kicks these bugs into the dust heap of history, I'll reassess -- with a view toward maximally slutty behaviour.
    This is so true

  16. #16

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Thanks all for the thoughtful replies!
    He and i will talk about it more. We are exclusive to each other for MM sex, and he is exclusive with his wife (and she with him). My wife and I wear condoms always with partners and actually lately each other (for other reasons not related to sex with others). We have had exceptions in the past with people we have gotten to know well and trust, and I count him among them. I myself dont care if I wear a condom while topping him, but I really want to have a bare cock at least once.

    So, we shall see....

  17. #17

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by fredward View Post
    For me, BB is reserved for my wife. This means I will never ever do BB with a (rando) guy bc that could put her at risk.

    If I had a regular guy whom I trusted as being careful, I guess I might consider BB in time, but that hasn't happened yet.

    Yes, there are other STIs to worry about (touch wood), but HIV is the big bad one.

    Agree. I wish I could play BB, but don't want to take any chances. No disrespect to others who think differently (and please refrain from flaming me for my view).

    I just want to chime in so others can know that there are some safe only guys out there.

  18. #18

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    I'm going to offer a contrarian view, even while I love to bottom and would love to bottom bare every time, BUT I INSIST ON CONDOMS every time.

    For one thing, I like a man to "love me looong time" and condoms make men fuck longer, generally speaking. Now, that's not a hard and fast rule; butt, by and large, that's how the sausage sits between the buns.

    More importantly: Lots of people worry a lot about the "big" STDs like HIV/AIDS; losing sight of the fact that HIV is now a chronic condition with many people living 20+++ years on medications, whereas untreated hepatitis can land you on the organ donor list in 5-7 years, and without a new liver, you're dead. Going bare risks all sorts of infections, including drug-resistant strains of old favourites like syphilis and gonorrhea, etc.

    Perhaps most importantly: If you consider the prevalence of HPV in the male population, and the role that HPV plays in cervical cancer in women, one must wonder if colorectal cancer risks are increased with every partner one receives bare.

    When I'm a very old man, and it looks like any disease I might catch would have to play catch-up with the other things chasing after my death, I'll toss caution to the wind, and arrange a long train of hung studs to plough and seed my ass like a parade of John Deere tractors.

    That's the plan, while I live my life under the tyranny of condoms. If medical science finally kicks these bugs into the dust heap of history, I'll reassess -- with a view toward maximally slutty behaviour.

    Agree if full. Wise words.

  19. #19

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Another point I'd like to share...

    When I have sex with women, I prefer to wear a latex condom, because I know it retards my orgasm, making me last longer. Also, latex is bio-degradeable, so it's the more environmental choice, which matters to me.

    When I have sex with men, I bottom. I have yet to "top" a man, and perhaps I will one day, if the opportunity should present; but until that time, I prefer to receive -- but I want to do so safely.

    If I was trying to maximize the experience of receiving safely; I would make a point of using non-latex condoms. While these are "worse" for the environment, and won't bio-degrade; they are typically thinner, and they also do a much better job of heat transfer. As the receptive partner whose had the pleasure of receiving a nice cock wrapped in a "SKYN" condom (there are other brands); the heat transfer improvement was indeed noticeable. I'd imagine this feels closer to bare than your standard latex condom.

    Give them a shot, and decide if this is close-enough for you, before you consider going all the way bare.
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Jun 16, 2023 at 1:33 PM. Reason: removed a word

  20. #20

    Re: Time for bareback?

    BiBedBud....
    You are correct sir! The wife and I both prefer SKYN's. They are excellent, and way more pleasureable. I too do alot and do alot for the environment, but ....it's an exception in this case

  21. #21

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Get tested - both of you.

    If you are both clean, there is zero chance of disease transmission. Sex between two men bears zero risk of pregnancy. There is no real need for condoms between disease-free men. Take proper preparations e.g. enema and other such hygienic measures and enjoy the pleasure of raw sex.

  22. #22

    Re: Time for bareback?

    My buddy and I used condoms for the first fifteen years we played together and then one day just realized there was little point. While he plays with other guys (oral and sometimes topping with a condom) my cock is the only one that has gone in his butt in over half a century and I only play with him. So we started to go bareback and what a difference! Penetration feels nicer bareback and also the being penetrated, but it is both of us taking each others cum load that is the real highlight.

  23. #23

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestyx View Post
    My buddy and I used condoms for the first fifteen years we played together and then one day just realized there was little point. While he plays with other guys (oral and sometimes topping with a condom) my cock is the only one that has gone in his butt in over half a century and I only play with him. So we started to go bareback and what a difference! Penetration feels nicer bareback and also the being penetrated, but it is both of us taking each others cum load that is the real highlight.
    We are much the same. Exclusive with each other from an MM perspective. He has trouble staying hard with condoms, so it's one reason. Another is I want to feel the difference having a lubed up bare cock moving inside me.

    I also rarely cum with condoms. I stay plenty hard, but just can't get there

  24. #24

    Re: Time for bareback?

    I have only been fucked six times, all by the same partner. Initially, I suggested using condoms, but my buddy, Dave, said he'd much prefer going without. He felt condoms would dampen his sensations, and make the act a lot less intimate.

    Dave was recently separated from his wife of 35 years, and a virtual newbie when it came to bisexual forms of play. Knowing he'd never been with any other guy, I reluctantly agreed to let him take me bareback.

    I can't say I regretted the decision. Dave was in pure ecstasy the entire time I rode his cock. I didn't find the anal penetration particularly pleasant -- just a lot of fullness and pressure. However, I did find myself strangely aroused when felt his cock twitch and throb as he delivered his load inside me. I also enjoyed the feeling after Dave's erection subsided and little trickles of his cum flowed out my opening and down my ballsac.

    I'm not encouraging anyone to attempt anal sex bareback, mind you. Unprotected sex is downright risky unless you know with absolute certainly that your partner is 100% healthy and disease free. But in retrospect, I can't imagine having experienced it any other way.
    Last edited by Sundazzled; Jun 26, 2023 at 2:13 AM.

  25. #25

    Re: Time for bareback?

    I have one fuck buddy we been at it for 5 years now. I only bottom and he fucks me bare. I love the warm feeling and fullness.

  26. #26

    Re: Time for bareback?

    So my bud and I talked about it and we are very likely gonna take the leap. We only get together every other month or so, so might ne awhile for an update

    He has an "outfit" for me...... oh goody!

  27. #27

    Re: Time for bareback?

    So my bud and I talked about it and we are very likely gonna take the leap. We only get together every other month or so, so might ne awhile for an update

    He has an "outfit" for me...... oh goody!

  28. #28

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    So my bud and I talked about it and we are very likely gonna take the leap. We only get together every other month or so, so might ne awhile for an update

    He has an "outfit" for me...... oh goody!
    take pictures!

  29. #29

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Yeah, call me a prude I guess, I tend to save going bareback these days for someone special, at a point where I know him well and our relationship is very well established, to the point where we don’t just fuck, but make love. It makes the act in and of itself more meaningful. But that’s me

  30. #30

    Re: Time for bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedFun38 View Post
    take pictures!
    That is on the menu!!

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top