Register

Thread: Hot for Frot

Hot for Frot

How come I never see any discussions on this site about frottage -- commonly called "frot?" For those who don't know, frotting involves getting off by rubbing cock-to-cock with another guy, and it ranks as perhaps my favorite form of guy-on-guy sex.

When I have my buddy Dave's leaking cock pressed tightly against mine and our two swollen, purple cockheads are grinding against one another, their super-sensitive undersides urging one-another toward climax, it's incredibly intense, and usually culminates in one of the most powerful, gut-wrenching orgasms I've ever had.

It's also a very intimate activity, as it usually ends with one of us cumming all over the other's erect penis, something I, personally, find highly erotic. Interestingly, Dave and I frequently cum simultaneously, or within seconds of one another. Seeing me begin to ejaculate sort of puts him over the edge, and in a matter of seconds, he'll be blowing his load too. On those occasions when Dave cums first, he'll sometimes ask me to use his fresh semen as a lube and watch as I bring myself to orgasm. At that point, I'm so totally turned on, I'd do almost anything he asked.

A while back I visited a shop near here aptly named The Tool Shop, and purchased a silicon rubber masturbation sleeve we can both fuck from opposite ends. We've had some fun with that, but are looking for other variations on cock-to-cock play. Dave has expressed an interest in docking, but after getting circumcised a few years ago, I don't have enough foreskin left to make that possible.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Today at 1:17 AM.