Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Has anyone else been pegged by their wife or G.F.?

I was once pegged by my wife. We were in a sex shop and and we bought this strap on dildo and then when we went home she put it on and I laid back, spread my legs and I enjoyed every minute of it! I liked very much the experience of being fucked by my wife in this fasion! The dildo was a large, about 8 inches long and about 7-8 inches in girth! Just wondering who else might have experienced this and would you like to share your stories?

Re: Has anyone else been pegged by their wife or G.F.?

Always wanted that, but I love it when my GF shoves 2 fingers deep up my ass!

No, and I have no desire to do that either. My partner also has no desire to either and he's never had a woman fuck him up the ass with a dildo.

I have with my wife and probably will be doing it again.

I've had the great pleasure of this experience twice, both times with the same woman. The first time, we used the (traditional?) "doggie style" position. The dildo was on the smaller side-I think she thought I might need to work my way 'up' before going big...anyway, it felt good-good enough certainly to try it again. The next time we tried it, I lay on my back and held my knees up to my chest. She knelt between my legs. In this position, she was able to stroke my cock while she fucked me. OMG. It was amazing. The whole experience was unforgettable. When I came, the first spurt landed on the pillow, right next to my ear. She adjusted my aim, but unfortunately, the next spurt didn't quite hit her intended target, but landed on my upper chest instead. Would I do this again? Absolutely! Would I like to try it with the real thing? Yes. Yes I would.

My wife and i do it on ocassion. We have an 8 inch dildo. We have done it doggie style. Me on my back with legs over her shoulders and i have even been on top riding it (which is actually my personal favorite). And actually i kind of wish we would do it more often than we do.

my late late wife used to do me about once a week after we were married about 2 years i night she put on a strapon she had got in a shop in lexington and said if you gonna to put it in my ass anymore you are gonna to learn to take it in ass too so i bent over and let her do me and i liked it from then on she put it to me every week

Yep, Love It!

Yep, done it a few times , ben a while though. Definitely looking to get pegged again, maybe can convince the wife to let a GF join in. Maybe even another guy for her to peg. Wait, going off topic a bit and entering the fantasy zone !!!

Never been pegged by the wife but would definitely enjoy trying it.

Yes many times before my wife lost interest in sex. We met and dated in the 80's. One night she was sucking me using her 8 in vibrator on her self. I said bet that would feel good in me. She said oh really? I said yea. She slide it in me I came in her mouth. She said after that was the most cum I have ever shot in her mouth. After that she would fuck me about once a week.

I would love to be pegged by my wife. I have told her that I am bisexual but she worries that I will eventually come out as gay. If I were to ask her to fuck me up the ass with a strap-on I am sure this would only fuel her concerns . Any suggestions?

I have "pegged" my mate many times. At first I was a little put off by it. But after we had many long open discussions over everything involving our sexually preferences and fantasies we bought several toys and lubes and started experimenting. As for asking your female mate/partner to "peg" you after you have opened up and talked about it try rubbing on her and talking dirty while doing so about what you want and how it would turn you on, it might just surprize you to how open she may be to the idea, may even start the action herself

You gentlemen wouldnt Belive how empowering it is to us ladies to peg a man's sweet, tight, little ass! Its Very sensual and sooo very sexy if he wants it. And if she can get the type of harness that allows for a "Bullet" type of viber that stimulates her clit as she's sliding that slippery dong in and out of an ass, it cam be Wonderful! If she can cum from fucking you this way, then it might become addicting..lol I know I enjoyed it greatly, and look forward to enjoying it some more as soon as I am able.:}
    Enjoy!
    PS Get your Lady a strapon for Mother's Day or her Birthday.. and give her the ultimate gift...your Virgin Ass Cherry..Mmmmm
    Bad Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I have and it was amazing. Unfortunately my wife really doesn't enjoy it as much as I do. She told me to just find a real cock.

i love it. my wife used to do but has told me she doesnt enjoy it and pretty has stopped. any calif couples need an open receiver hit me up..

my wife has pegged me several times and my misstress has also pegged me i loved getting pegged by women. i encourage every man to try it it is an awsome feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    You gentlemen wouldnt Belive how empowering it is to us ladies to peg a man's sweet, tight, little ass! Its Very sensual and sooo very sexy if he wants it. And if she can get the type of harness that allows for a "Bullet" type of viber that stimulates her clit as she's sliding that slippery dong in and out of an ass, it cam be Wonderful! If she can cum from fucking you this way, then it might become addicting..lol I know I enjoyed it greatly, and look forward to enjoying it some more as soon as I am able.:} Enjoy! PS Get your Lady a strapon for Mother's Day or her Birthday.. and give her the ultimate gift...your Virgin Ass Cherry..Mmmmm Bad Cat
    ewwwwwww no thanks! Seriously WTF? Have you been raped or something? Only a woman that has been raped or has been fucked very hard up the ass or cunt a few times would claim that fucking a man with a strapon dildo is "Empowering". I've never bottomed for a man and I sure as hell am not going to bottom for a woman or for you. If other men want to do it that's fine but it's not something myself and most men are interested in.

last night was my first time and loved it

Quote Originally Posted by Young pussy and dope View Post
    ewwwwwww no thanks! Seriously WTF? Have you been raped or something? Only a woman that has been raped or has been fucked very hard up the ass or cunt a few times would claim that fucking a man with a strapon dildo is "Empowering". I've never bottomed for a man and I sure as hell am not going to bottom for a woman or for you. If other men want to do it that's fine but it's not something myself and most men are interested in.
    im sure im not the only one thinking this but i mean do you -mean- to be this judgmental sounding? i know its your opinion thats great but saying stuff like women who like that must have been raped and that its something 'most men dont enjoy' is like inaccurate to the point of like it making you sound super prejudiced and judgmental.... i guess thats not a crime to be prejudiced and judmental or opinionated or closed minded or whatever but i notice it on thread after thread with you and it seems weird its almost like you are acting like a troll.

so like, please-- 'have you ben raped or soemthing' i think that is very rude and pretty sexist. whats empowering for me as a woman is -not- having guys like you tell me what i find empowering..... thats -really- really lame. im also not sure you could really speak for what most men enjoy or dont enjoy. i dont know its not my business but i just really want to point it out this time. maybe you dont know how rude you are sounding.

What are you doing in this site, in the first place? It is for bi-people who enjoy sex anyway they like it.
    You say you have never been bottomed by a men, never or ever will be pegged by a women with a strap-on.
    I have been fucked with strap-ons by my wife, and we both love and enjoy it,and still do it anytime we feel like.
    And yes, I have sucked cocks, and fucked with the real thing too. Cherokee_Mountaincat has said it all about the topic,
    and she's also correct about you-judgemental,sexist and inconsiderate, and, may I add- again: You are in the wrong site.

I loved it. Sadly, it was long ago. As has been mentioned before she was afraid when she saw the size of the dildo I wanted (she only barely knew my history at the time).
    We have only recently returned in conversation to the fact that I'm still pleasuring myself this way and she accepts that easily. She asked that I leave it open as to whether she'll help me in that way in the future. That's cool. No pressure, but I think the experience exquisite.

As to the troll, he may not always be a troll, but in many threads I've read including this one he is either clearly confused or clearly trolling. If you think he's confused, encourage him. If you think he's a troll, don't feed him.

I was really enjoying this thread until the young dope chimed in. The internet is so awesome for haters. ANYWAY>>>>...My wife begged me to let her peg me but for years I wouldnt let her. I think I didnt want her to see me so submissive. Butt, I gave in awhile back and we started looking for dildos. We tried the large Feeldoe which was too large, we tried the Doc Johnson strap-on. It came with what turned out to be too large at the time so we got the smaller "training" size and that was awesome. After a few times, I was ready to step back to the larger one. Now we use it about once a week. She asks every other night if I'm up to it. She REALLY likes it. Our favorite position is cowboy. I can control the movement and she just has to sit back and watch my face contort in pleasure. Plus in that position it's easier to move up to her mouth when I start to come.

yes old gf did me twice and loved seeing her get off, wife done me twice and loved it too. so hot

Yes we have done it in the past. I almost came the first time without touching myself. It has been a while since she pegged me.

Although I have experienced the real thing, I have always wanted, but never had the opportunity, to be pegged. Maybe some day.

yes, my wife and I like to do a little role reversal from time to time ...its been a lot of fun both with a feeldoe as well as the good ole double headed cock

My ex-girlfriend use to do that. I always loved it

Yes, and pegging rocks! Very fun, especially if your lady is into it and initiates it....

no but how do i ask/explain to wife i want this, she has no idea i am bi and would flip out if she did, help please. ps: i do enjoy 2 fingers in my ass and get such a great feeling and want pegged and or a real man to bend me over