Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: My first time swallowing

Yummy cum!

Re: My first time swallowing

My first time was at a bookstore gloryhole. I had never had a cock in my mouth, including this one! I was in my 30s and had recently discovered gloryholes and getting my dick sucked though them.

I was getting a fantastic blowjob though a hole when the guy stopped. I pulled out and he stuck a hard dick with a fat mushroom head that I still remember vividly through the hole. I was too scared to even touch it but bent down to look at it closely. I had never been so close to a cock in my life and was fascinated. It was throbbing and while I was contemplating touching the tip, he started to cum.

I was on autopilot and without thinking about it at all, I took that mushroom head in my mouth as it spurted. The feel of the spasming cock on my tongue was the most erotic thing I had experienced and slid an inch or so of the shaft past my lips and held him there.

I grabbed my own cock and instantly came. The taste of his cum, the feel of my lips stretched by that mushroom and the last of his spurting made my own orgasm amazingly intense, and I'm sure the reflexive tugging on his cockhead with my lips as I came helped his.

That was my first taste of cum and the very next day I was back, giving my first real blowjob. The taste of cum is okay, but the feel of a cumming cock in my mouth turned out to be addictive.