Register

Puffy Nipples??????????

Okay who here is like me and just loves sucking on Puffy nipples, heck just the sight of them makes me wanna jerk off. But other than them being attached to a 13 year old girl, which is nice for her but I mean 18 and up. And is there a way to figure out just by looking at a nice women if she has puffy nipples? Years ago it was easy when thet would not have a bra on. But the bras have made a bigger come back that I like. No being a perv, and this is not for anyone under 18.

Re: Puffy Nipples??????????

No One come on, a lot of you folks are into much more strange crazy things than puffy nipples.

1. I'm a sort of boob-a-haulic and was breast-fed by a chubby black nanny, named Maime, until I was 6 years old. My mother told her, several times, to quit feeding me, but, I could talk Maime into giving me all I wanted, any time Mom wasn't around. Maime had huge breasts, large puffy nipples and her milk tasted like melted ice cream! I'm positive it's her fault that I still like chubby people, male, or female, with large breasts and puffy nipples!

2. When I was 14 and in military school, I had a chubby lover from Switzerland. He had the most perfect breasts I've ever seen on any male...ever! Imagine my delight, when I discovered he was passionate about sharing his assets with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    1. I'm a sort of boob-a-haulic and was breast-fed by a chubby black nanny, named Maime, until I was 6 years old. My mother told her, several times, to quit feeding me, but, I could talk Maime into giving me all I wanted, any time Mom wasn't around. Maime had huge breasts, large puffy nipples and her milk tasted like melted ice cream!
    Nice!

[QUOTE=Realist;323070]1. I'm a sort of boob-a-haulic

And who isn't?

My nipples are like a light socket into my sexual energy. Suck on them and I light up like a Christmas tree! Once after a marathon another guy and I were comparing stories from the race when he pointed at my shirt and said “nice nips”: they were bleeding a bit, but I was pretty sure he was hitting on me.