Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: How many cocks have you sucked in your lifetime?

Unfortunately zero! ��

I want to soooo bad but chickened out when I had the opportunity!

On further review ...
    The answer is six

Only one as an adult. Had one summer with a buddy that had a fort we would suck each other but it was a dry orgasm no cum, too young.

Quote Originally Posted by Take.it.Easy View Post
    Probably 12, mostly shecock, but right now I?m seeing this guy that has a huge cock and I love sucking it and his cum is yummy.
    Don't suppose you would share?? :-)

Would love to increase the count! A gangbang would be awesome, dick everywhere!!

I never really kept track but since I became active with guys about 12 years ago I would say 15 to 20. Swallowed 3 or 4 only because I like to bottom

I?ve sucked 15 different ducks but one person over 200 or more times n probably a gallon of sperm cause I always suck to completion. The person that I sucked 200 times was my lover n is a beautiful ebony trans woman whom has moved on . I?m in need of a regular top to suck their cum n worship their cock . Like my header say Luvcock400

As near as I can remember, I've performed oral sex on seven of the 14 or 15 guys I've played with over the years.

I lost count along the way but well over 50 and always looking to enjoy the next one. I do enjoy it!!!

Probably a dozen through gloryholes in my late 40's. Always covered with flavored condoms. Only one uncovered. Swallowed him maybe three times. Loved it. Perfect cock.

I did a lot before all the HIV scare. Being 68 now and as best I can count (I was also in a monogamous relationship with a woman for almost 17 years) I would have to say probably 25-30 cocks… oh wait! Last Tuesday and Wednesday 8/29/23 and 8/30/23 makes it 31! And it was a beautiful cut seven inches! Sucking it was making me a cockslut since the last one was in 2016 (back issues, COVID, having 2 face cancer removals, etc.). This time I was sure to get pictures of his dick in my mouth and down my throat! I have very little gag reflex so deepthroating 7” wasn’t an issue!

My answer is enough!

Just realized I had a typo in my previous post.

it should have said “My answer is not enough!”

Six, so far.

A lot, but not enough.
    B@☮

Quote Originally Posted by Piobear View Post
    A lot, but not enough.
    And - Mr Natural as your profile pic. Very Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Well, for me the Magic Number is 5.
    The Magic number is now 8!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Thinking back, 11. some multiple times. Avatar was the most recent cock, both my wife and I have a hand around his cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Take.it.Easy View Post
    Probably 12, mostly shecock, but right now I?m seeing this guy that has a huge cock and I love sucking it and his cum is yummy.
    I consider she cock a dream, but you're over here with the "mostly shecock." You may be my new hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade1184 View Post
    ?My answer is not enough!?
    That's my answer too.

By number, 15 to 20. Some to completion, some just a taste of guys that were sucking me.
    Last edited by Jozyxt; Sep 12, 2023 at 6:08 AM.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    The Magic number is now 8!
    Now the Magic number is now 9! (I think I'm becoming a Slut!)

If it is to be, let it be with me

Let's do some math lol...

Men: 12. A few we repeat and a few were glory hole visits
    Trans women: 7. 3 were working girls the rest were just my youthful good looks and charms.

I'm pretty sure that's the full count

Four. Three of them were when I was young, each with neighbor friends. The fourth was a few years ago with a intersex girl.

Quote Originally Posted by borntosuckcock View Post
    I started sucking and swallowing when I was 8 or 9 and have sucked at least one cock a week. I'm 68 now, so that's about 60 years of sucking and swallowing. At 60 years times 52 weeks, that's 3,120 cock sucking sessions and loads of cum I've swallowed. Fact is, I've often sucked two or three times per week. I've never had an STD, so I've been lucky, but I'm also very selective.

how many have you sucked and when did you start?
    Like borntosuckcock, I too started young (my first was on the day after my 14th birthday - my friend's stepdad). That summer, he arranged it so that I could suck him at least two or three times a week - sometimes more when my friend and his mom would leave town to visit relatives or go on vacation. That situation lasted for nearly a year until he took a job in another city and they moved away. Although his was the only cock I sucked then, I must have given him over 150 blowjobs during that time and that doesn't include the number of times he fucked me. Interestingly enough, none of my friends nor my parents ever suspected a thing.

After they moved, I didn't have sex with anyone for a couple of years until my girlfriend finally gave in and let me go down on her. After that we had sex regularly until we broke up in our senior year. It wasn't until the summer between high school and college, when I took a job cleaning pools, that I met another older married guy with whom I began to meet up with on a regular basis. Although his cock wasn't as long as my friend's dad's, it was thicker and he seemed to deliver bigger loads. He was also a lot more vocal, always telling me things like, "Yeah, that feels good." "Suck harder." And my all time favorite, "Ohhhh, you're going to make me cum!" As that summer came to a close, it was me who had to move on. Even after I had left for college, I would often masturbate to the memories of sucking his cock and the sensation of having my mouth filled with his hot thick cum.

Outside of the occasional date with one of my co-eds, I pretty much kept to myself, choosing instead to focus on my studies and job. It wasn't until after graduation and entering the full-time workforce that I again began to venture out.

All told I have probably given nearly 1,000 bj since becoming sexually active, although I would place the number of different partners at around 75 or 80.

Total of 5. The first 4 were neighborhood friends in my early years. Just 1 as an adult.

Both sad that it’s only two so far and proud that I did suck two cocks one time each but sad no cum… I would like my number to grow to 4 or 5 before year end ..

My thing is that if you haven't sucked a dick yet, uh, what are you waiting for? Whether it's one dick or several hundred of them, sucking dick is fun and satisfying so, again - what are you waiting for?

Does it only count it they cum?

Quote Originally Posted by sensorica15 View Post
    0 - still need my 1st

are you and the ONLY ones who haven't yet sucked a cock?
    Oh, just a couple others I suppose!
    Last edited by Mfmfantasy50; Oct 1, 2023 at 2:13 AM. Reason: read more posts...

Quote Originally Posted by sensorica15 View Post
    0 - still need my 1st

Are you and I the ONLY ones who haven't yet sucked cock???