Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Re: How many cocks have you sucked in your lifetime?

Quote Originally Posted by twosmokers View Post
    Does it only count it they cum?
    If you have him in your mouth and sucking him, it counts with or without cum. For so many of us, it's so much better with cum... but sucking dick is still sucking dick without cum.

I have sucked only 4 so far. Only one to completion, which got me hooked. I am not attracted to men, but feminine men and sexy cocks. so hard to find

To completion...maybe 12 or 18. But in my mouth...many more.
    Last edited by twosmokers; Oct 1, 2023 at 5:08 PM.

One less than I have fantasized for several years

I started keeping track in 2005 (but was active prior to keeping my diary).Since 1/1/2005 until today 10/1/2023:* Have Had 98 total encounters with men (Not including encounters prior to 1/1/2005).* Have provided 69 different men with 109 orgasms.* I have been with 69 different men sexually.(oral with 68 of them, anal with 12 of them, 1 jo on my ass)* I have sucked cock 106x (swallowed cum 79 times. 5 of those were ass to mouth). * I have had anal sex 13 times with 12 different men. (cum inside my ass 2x bareback, 3x with condom), 8x finished orally or elsewhere (5x swallow after anal). * I had both oral and anal with some men during our encounter(s) as well as other forms of intimate contact. Some men ejaculated more than one time during our encounter, and some not at all. Most encounters have been at my place, but have traveled to give BJ?s.MEN HAVE:Cum inside my ass (5x) Total. (2x) bareback, (3x) with condom), (5x) swallowed cum after anal sex, (8x) finished elsewhere after anal Cum in my mouth (88x) Total Cum swallowed (79x) Total (74x after oral, 5x ass to mouth after anal) Cum on my face (12x) TotalCum on my ass (3x) TotalCum on my chest / belly (1x on belly after oral and anal) If anyone is interested in helping me add to these totals, I'm available! roxxi.foxx.69@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by centillini View Post
    I have sucked only 4 so far. Only one to completion, which got me hooked. I am not attracted to men, but feminine men and sexy cocks. so hard to find
    Six different overall but the longtime FWB, well that's a weekly or bi-weekly hookup so that a different count.

Quote Originally Posted by rukiddingme View Post
    One less than I have fantasized for several years
    So no experiences yet rukidding?

I started a count a couple years back. I came to sucking cock late in life, but I apparently really enjoy, because I keep doing it. Anyway, my best estimate is that I've had someone or other cum in my mouth 100 times. I'm shooting (tee hee) for another 100.

100's. swallowing a must.

I put my cock count at about 15 different guys but I have sucked my FWB countless times!

Four for sure but maybe a 5th but I was drunk and don’t remember much from that night …. Lol

Three in my lifetime. Always looking for another chance to experience it.

I have given head to hundreds of men; I swallow every time they want to end it in my mouth, the sensation of receiving a man's cum down my throat is unbelievable, I cannot have enough.
    one of the highlights in my journey in sex with men, has been swallowing two shots of semen almost at the same time, what a sensation in my mouth and down my throat.
    My goodness, I would advise it to everyone keen to experiment it.

Never have, but am interested in trying. Have heard so many good things about it.

Best guess is about 100 and loved every one of them.

I've sucked one cock, deepthroated it and let him cum in my mouth. I absolutely loved it! I think I would suck off multiple guys a day if I could.

After my wife left me two and half years ago, I started going to nearby nude beaches looking for women. I let one guy lay his towel next to me. He was just so nice to talk to and when he started talking about one gals tits lying close to us my cock got hard and so did his. We started stroking our own cocks then he started stroking mine. It was not long before he started licking then sucking my cock. For my next three times at the beach, I let guys suck me off. By the fourth time I saw my friend again and was ready to suck my first cock. We wound up 69ing each other. We swapped phone numbers and we started going out together. After only two all night dates, he started fucking me. I loved it. After that we started swinging with his friends and even going to Eros and Steamworks bath houses here in the Bay area. So in a little over two years I have probably sucked over three hundred cocks but I think not quite a hundred guys have fucked my ass. I have also dated and fucked eight women. My current girlfriend is Chinese and loves fisting me so I can handle even the biggest cock in my ass. Glad to be single again.

I posted previous but when i actually tried to guess i was way off
    I put a pecil to it so i started sucking guys when i was 33 years
    Old . Now i am 65 so thats 32 years of total enjoyment. My true guess is between
    800 and 900 cocks sucked. May i add not nearly enough . Wish it was 3 to 4 thousand

4, 5 including my own when I was a teen lol.

not enough - have been sucking cock for almost 30 years swallowing so much delicious cum, have no idea how many, but know it hasn't been enough

I lost count somewhere around 1977 or 1978...

Pry 12-15 total
    hope to add a couple more soon

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I lost count somewhere around 1977 or 1978...
    Right about the time my Bi side was pushing it's way forward. By 79 or 80, I was on the hunt. But it took another couple of decades for it to happen.
    For me - somewhere around 10 (without thinking it through)

About three hundred so far. Sucked off another eight today at the bath house and was fucked twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Willingtobebi View Post
    Six, so far.
    Let's make that seven, I thought, and so now it's become seven cocks I have sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Willingtobebi View Post
    As of two weeks ago, five. Or three if you only count cocks which have cum in my mouth, whose cum I have swallowed. Maybe thirty times altogether. I am told I am a natural, a good cocksucker. I like to think that is true.
    As of now, seven.

The first cock I sucked was at 12 years old. Then I didn?t suck another cock until I was in my 40?s. Since then I?ve sucked 15 or 20
    swalloed most of those.

had the black book out last night.. up dating it with all the guy’s of the last couple months.. went back through it kinda reflecting on some of the guys.. needless to say this has been a very busy year.. went back and re counted.. 613 is the new number.. my hubby’s were as amazed as I was.. I set a new goal last night that I am kinda excited to try and achieve.. going to try and service 200 new men next year.. and keep up with all the others along the way.. lol!!! I am going to be a busy little slut next year..

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    had the black book out last night.. up dating it with all the guy?s of the last couple months.. went back through it kinda reflecting on some of the guys.. needless to say this has been a very busy year.. went back and re counted.. 613 is the new number.. my hubby?s were as amazed as I was.. I set a new goal last night that I am kinda excited to try and achieve.. going to try and service 200 new men next year.. and keep up with all the others along the way.. lol!!! I am going to be a busy little slut next year..
    kind of a turn on hearing the number , that you track and goal for 2024 . Where do you find all that dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Tag200 View Post
    kind of a turn on hearing the number , that you track and goal for 2024 . Where do you find all that dick?
    Actually the biggest proportion of them find me.. I have for the last 30+ years made it my mission to service and help sexually frustrated married men.. so the biggest share are referred to me by other men that have used my service.. I do post once in a great while but that?s how.. I actually this past year had to turn quite a few down as they just didn?t fit my profile or I just didn?t have the time.. in 2024 I am cutting way back on my travel time work wise so it will allow me a lot more time to devote to sex with these guys.. meaning I can accommodate more of them at any given time..