Register

Question What do you want?

Just a simple question with so many answers. Me I just want to be wanted.

Re: What do you want?

I want friends, Lovers, light hearted fun and banter. I want to be able to make people smile, make them Think, have them like and accept me For me.

And someday (When I can find one who can handle or Tame me) I want a good man to kinda/sorta settle down with. I want one that will live the Swing Lifestyle with me. One that I can spoil rotten, pamper, respect and honor, accept that he is bi like me. One that can in turn love me As me and accept me for who I am, the same as I would him; in all ways, always. One who can understand my likes for having an occassional woman in my bed, and understands that altho I love women, I tend to be In Love with men more..:}

Thats it basically. I'm not all that complex. Just oddly unique...snicker.
    Everybody's Cat ^..^
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

To make people smile is one of the greatest gifts you can give. Hopefully they would want you to smile also. Having your toes curled wouldn't be bad either.

Unofficial Community Leader

FIRE IN THE BELLY

Unofficial Community Leader

....and a warm place to shit." Sorry, pc problems.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

To be embraced by a lover; passionately kissed, stroking each other tenderly, slowly building to wild, fever pitch abandonment, groping, pulling, tugging, spanking, embroiled in lust, to cry out in excitement; explode with a great fervor of the moment; fall into your lover's arms in sweaty bliss; breathe a sigh of contentment, then do it all over again.

I want peace in the world. To know that we don't hate each other enough to want to kill. That people can learn to be tolerant and respectful of others. guess that may be too much to ask for these days.

To be understood in more than a superficial sense. Also, for people to come see me and a vastly talented cast in 'Crazy For You'. If this interests you, msg me for details.
    'For Mercy has a human heart;
    Pity, a human face;
    And Love, the human form divine:
    And Peace the human dress.'

-William Blake

.. for the world to be as I dream, not as it is..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I want the world the way it is, and not as Fran dreams. It just wouldn't be right if all us men turned into Pam Anderson clones.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    I want the world the way it is, and not as Fran dreams. It just wouldn't be right if all us men turned into Pam Anderson clones.lol
    Boy o boy Gear.. u know me not 1 jot.... u think me so shallow? Pamela Anderson? A very male view of beauty and what gets the juices flowing... no babes.. I'd prefer to have u running 'bout more or less just as u r... I like u lot... warts and all (tho if it was a world as I dream the warts would be gone...)... but when it comes 2 me own gender and who gives me the tinglies.. Pam Anderson is wayyyyyyy down the list..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

To wake up with her every morning - not just now and then as we do at present.

........................ working on it, tho!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Boy o boy Gear.. u know me not 1 jot.... u think me so shallow? Pamela Anderson? A very male view of beauty and what gets the juices flowing... no babes.. I'd prefer to have u running 'bout more or less just as u r... I like u lot... warts and all (tho if it was a world as I dream the warts would be gone...)... but when it comes 2 me own gender and who gives me the tinglies.. Pam Anderson is wayyyyyyy down the list..
    LOL! I knew the Pam Anderson bit would get your gander up.(Wicked Gear!).
    I'd trust your judgement enough to go along with however you want the world to be, lovely lady.

EDIT- Hairy arsed subs stay tho! Lets get that clear!lol
    Last edited by Gearbox; Sep 23, 2012 at 9:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    LOL! I knew the Pam Anderson bit would get your gander up.(Wicked Gear!).
    I'd trust your judgement enough to go along with however you want the world to be, lovely lady.

EDIT- Hairy arsed subs stay tho! Lets get that clear!lol
    Soz.. warts and hairy arses are gone!!! And hairy nostrils!!!! Quite turns me stomache hairy nostrils.. least dont have 2 look at hairy arses... well 'cept them that r arses and hairy....*laffs* U stick wiv me, Gear.. in time will giveya all ya knob can desire... well not quite all.. not me for a start.... ... an mosta me m8s dont like men wiv dead mouse unda the snitch eitha..

O yea.. and Kate told me 2 tellya that she don't like hairy lug'oles either... must admit...doesnt do much for me eitha.. is ok.. lil genetic fiddlin' and in a generation or 2.. no hairy nostrils.. no hairy lug'oles... no bushy eyebrows eitha for that matter.. no hairy arses... and on ladies.. oxter(armpit) hair goes 2!!! And no dead mice unda nebs!!!!
    Last edited by darkeyes; Sep 23, 2012 at 11:16 AM.

Damn! I'm guilty of 5 counts out of 7 there! My tach doesn't look like a dead mouse, but due to it's mongrel colouring of blond, brown and ginger, it does look as if I eat cowpats for tea at times.lol I'm actualy preying the grey to stay.
    But my bushy eybrows? Have you seen that bloke out of Will & Grace in his new role as 'hetero' schitzophrenic proffesor in 'Perception'? HETERO? His eyebrows are immaculately groomed beyond reality, damn it! He could at least stick a prop mono-brow on for the sake of the role! Dear me. Nobody pointed that out to him? Kind of ironic in a show called 'Perception'.

Wen that 'tache turns grey will b more like a dead mouse than eva ya daft lummox! God.... no wonda I gave up wiv snoggin' guys... cowpats unda the hooter...ugh... an' wen they have snotty snitches wiv a cold? God... stuff in the 'tache then makes me blood run cold... an' am not sayin' ya havta preen the eyebrows so ya look like a big Nell... just stop them from lookin' like 2 shaggy tufty mini haystacks above them een.. just a lil care an who knos wot goodies will come ya way Gear babes... luffed me dad dearly.. but God... sight of 'is eyebrows every 6 weeks or so made me cringe until mum got the scissors an' clippers on them.. she h8ed them an' all... daft ole coot used to have 2 be held down... sister on one arm, me on t'otha an' Kate holdin' his head still...and all that screamin'?? Wotta big babba 'e wos.. ther r no nerves in hair... it dusn't hurt!!!! Not zif we even plucked them.. just a nice easy lil snip, clip an' trim... not 2 much 2 ask is it??? But must admit.. did luff gettin' the tweezers on the old buggers nostrils... fair brought tears 2 his eyes that did.. *laffs*. That wos the sadist in me... am not always nice...just occasionally I am downright rotten.. tee hee

LOL! I bet it wasn't the physical pain he was scared of, more like the mental torture of sadistic Oprah Winfrey wannabees doing a makeover special on him. Oh God, a few clips too many and his mates would never have let it lay! NEVER!lol Bet he loved you for not going that far.
    About every six weeks I pull a long silver hair out of my forehead, smack bang between my eyebrows and sticks directly out from me. I look like a fekin unicorn. So that one comes out at least.
    My hair on my head is mostly silver now but tach still looks like cow sh!t, so dead mouse grey would be an improvement IMO. I can't go without one,I feel like a freak. Don't care if I look like one tho.LOL My nostrels would need a team of pluckers working round the clock with my beak.

A world without labels.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

lol I think Gear needs a spankin' lol And I have Just the soft, warm, cushy, lap to bend him over! lol.
    And I wholeheartedly agree on hairy noses, asses, armpits, ect...*Shivers* Ick, Ick...
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Friends most of all, the rest is ICING ON THE CAKE & ICE CREAM AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for people to be as understanding and accepting as they claim to be.....and not speak with hollow words
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I want a young smooth man with a slender curved dick to fall in love with my ass- and a young slender woman that loves my dick too.

At the moment, after nearly seven years of hubby being out as bi, the last three finally admitting he was gay, I only want the best for him. I am his soulmate and friend, but have come to accept that I will never be able to be all that he needs in his life. For him I want him to find a man who will compliment his life.For me, being a very sensual and caring woman, I want to find a man who wants to be in a relationship with me. A man who is funny and smart, self confident and when I walk into the room his face lights up. I want to see the world as I imagine but not to be disappointed when reality sets in.Belle in Boston

A friend I think, with all that that implies. All that has been well covered here. But in my world of worlds I would like to love a woman who would enjoy sharing both men and women occasionally. Our love would be paramount and not threatened by sharing these experiences. For some reason the idea her being there is much more exciting than acting alone with another partner. The idea of a four-person marriage is enormously appealing too. Improbable, I know, but I can dream.

Too be perfectly selfish, I want to have seven to ten great orgasms every week (I'm too old for much more than that), at least 5 with men. The men and women would be real people, not trolls, not players, and not too hairy.
    Bisexual Explorer

....running to get a haircut

I want to make the world a little better than when I came into it. I want to have a positive effect on people even if it is just one other person. I want my life to matter to someone or "someones". And I want their lives to matter to me. Having that would lead to love, happiness, satisfaction, and peace. We all have such a limited time in this life. The most precious thing you can give to someone is your time and I want to give my time to people I care about to make them and our world a little better.

Have never been the most modest person in the world.. ver bad failing.. but do wish them that tell us they are modest wouldn't bother and then tell us how wonderful they are and then go on an' waffle on ad infinitum 'bout they've saved the world...

Freedom to be honest in my own home. However, I have freedom overseas, so it's some compensation.

Ya - I want to be wanted sexually - i want a friend who wants to really use me, and for me to pleasure him/her.... for me its about sexual stimulation with lots of feedback... demands etc.... I don't want to drive as much as be driven... ;-)