Register
Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 3261
  1. #3211

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    What would I like to get out of this Forum for Bisexual people?
    I would love to exchange opinions and experiences with people alike, in a clean respectful manner, sharing experiences helps one to feel a sense of we are not alone, please feel free to chat to me about your own experiences etc...

  2. #3212

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    That?s amazing. Glad to have you here

  3. #3213

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Hi all, mid 60's bi guy here in Orange Cty NY. Always on the hunt for a loose dick or two, or three......

  4. #3214

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauro View Post
    Hi, my name is Lauro, I have been married for 42 years to the most amazing woman (Anna), who gave birth to our three children and have been the loving support of my own sexual journey.
    I am happily living through my own bisexuality with her full support.
    Wow!!! Good for you!

    Welcme to Bisexual.com
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  5. #3215

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by nuzlik View Post
    Hi all, mid 60's bi guy here in Orange Cty NY. Always on the hunt for a loose dick or two, or three......
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  6. #3216

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Hi everyone glad to be here

  7. #3217

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi6969 View Post
    Hi everyone glad to be here

    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  8. #3218

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Hi! I stumbled upon this site maybe a week or so ago, and having a problem with adding my location. I am near Cleveland if anyone wants to know. Anyway, I am a grandpa, but have a young spirit and love letting my fem or sissy side shine. I have a smooth body as I love the feeling of being shaven. I simply like meeting like minded for RT or just sharing and chatting online. I hope to meet others soon! Jim

  9. #3219

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy325 View Post
    Hi! I stumbled upon this site maybe a week or so ago, and having a problem with adding my location. I am near Cleveland if anyone wants to know. Anyway, I am a grandpa, but have a young spirit and love letting my fem or sissy side shine. I have a smooth body as I love the feeling of being shaven. I simply like meeting like minded for RT or just sharing and chatting online. I hope to meet others soon! Jim
    Jim,

    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  10. #3220

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Hi !!!! new here
    nice to be here

  11. #3221

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy325 View Post
    Hi! I stumbled upon this site maybe a week or so ago, and having a problem with adding my location. I am near Cleveland if anyone wants to know. Anyway, I am a grandpa, but have a young spirit and love letting my fem or sissy side shine. I have a smooth body as I love the feeling of being shaven. I simply like meeting like minded for RT or just sharing and chatting online. I hope to meet others soon! Jim
    welcome

  12. #3222

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcock View Post
    Hi !!!! new here
    nice to be here
    welcome to the group

  13. #3223

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Welcome?.enjoy yourself

  14. #3224

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcock View Post
    Hi !!!! new here
    nice to be here

    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  15. #3225

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    50 single white bi guy here, from Central Texas, Still working on finding free time for anything fun.

  16. #3226

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by centexaj View Post
    50 single white bi guy here, from Central Texas, Still working on finding free time for anything fun.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  17. #3227

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Thanks for letting me enjoy your site, so far it is very interesting.

  18. #3228

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Great site glad to be here

  19. #3229

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    Thanks for letting me enjoy your site, so far it is very interesting.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  20. #3230

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by edlkll1 View Post
    Great site glad to be here
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  21. #3231

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Thomas here. Big guy, more of a bear. 60. . Been here a while. Just never posted. Northern California.

  22. #3232

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    New here, on and off
    31 m, southern cali. In the San Fer valley
    Still deeply in the closet and may have to keep it that way due to many reasons.
    been looking to talk and meet someone, keep it casual and who will respect my being on the DL.
    been too curious for too long and would love to meet someone..

  23. #3233

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy19633 View Post
    Thomas here. Big guy, more of a bear. 60. . Been here a while. Just never posted. Northern California.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  24. #3234

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by dvnivl View Post
    New here, on and off
    31 m, southern cali. In the San Fer valley
    Still deeply in the closet and may have to keep it that way due to many reasons.
    been looking to talk and meet someone, keep it casual and who will respect my being on the DL.
    been too curious for too long and would love to meet someone..
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  25. #3235

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Hello, new to Bisexuals excited to be here.

  26. #3236

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Hi All, Greeneville, TN here.

  27. #3237

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBiJ View Post
    Hello, new to Bisexuals excited to be here.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  28. #3238

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by freakyretro69 View Post
    Hi All, Greeneville, TN here.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

  29. #3239

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    Welcome

  30. #3240

    Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

    I am a new member and glad to be here. I love to pleaSE MEN. the more the happier I will be. Married amd wife knows I love to suck.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top