Register
Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 3300

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

New here!

40 years old, Bi and (not currently] open. Looking to swap thoughts with likeminded awesome folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious64g View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. I hope to make some new friends and possible play mates.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by IncuBI slut View Post
    New here!

40 years old, Bi and (not currently] open. Looking to swap thoughts with likeminded awesome folks.

Welcme to Bisecual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Curious64g View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. I hope to make some new friends and possible play mates.
    Quote Originally Posted by IncuBI slut View Post
    New here!

Welcome to bisexual.com

Hoping to meet some wonderful new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisDeKink View Post
    weclome to the group

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisDeKink View Post
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Hey, all. I'm new to the site. I haven't looked everywhere yet, but serious question... whose dick do you have to suck to get fucked in the ass around here?

Quote Originally Posted by curiousinmb View Post
    Hey, all. I'm new to the site. I haven't looked everywhere yet, but serious question... whose dick do you have to suck to get fucked in the ass around here?
    Welcome to bisexual.com

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Probably Bill Clintons..............but welcome to the forum

No, really. That was a serious question. And thanks for the welcomes. Anyone near MB, SC? Or, is there another thread for that?

I'm Mac. Lonely and hungry.

Hello Mac and Welcome.

New guy here thanks for the invite to join. Long time bisexual into self chastity recently, here for questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac3D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Small one View Post
    New guy here thanks for the invite to join. Long time bisexual into self chastity recently, here for questions.

Welcome you both to bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mac3D View Post

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Small one View Post
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Hi All . . back after a long absence. Trying to get back into the swing of things, as it were . . no pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by KindaSortaBiGuy View Post
    Hi All . . back after a long absence. Trying to get back into the swing of things, as it were . . no pun intended
    Welcme back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KindaSortaBiGuy View Post
    Welcome back

Hello beautiful people! I am a man, about 30 years, married to a wonderful woman, my soulmate, and we are in a monogamous relationship for approx. 10 years!
    I really don't know how to define my sexuality, and I don't know if it matters since I am in a monogamous relationship with my wife, she has already made it clear that it will be just us, she is a bit jealous ��
    I love show my body, especially for bi men.
    So, I am here to Share my sexy pics(me and me + wife), wishes/desires/thoughts, stuff about my life/sex life/my self and other vanilla stuff and train my English.

Besides sex, i LOVE video games(PC/Steam), movies/series, photography, astronomy, psychology, stones and minerals,nature, home decoration/DIY/craft, cooking, music, food(barbecue/japanese food/burguers/chocolate/COFFEE/pizza/ OMG so much stuff��) traveling, animals, gardening/plants...
    Well, that's what I can think of at the moment.��

Quote Originally Posted by Exhibihusb View Post
    Hello beautiful people! I am a man, about 30 years, married to a wonderful woman, my soulmate, and we are in a monogamous relationship for approx. 10 years!
    I really don't know how to define my sexuality, and I don't know if it matters since I am in a monogamous relationship with my wife, she has already made it clear that it will be just us, she is a bit jealous ��
    So, I am here to Share my sexy pics(me and me + wife), wishes/desires/thoughts, stuff about my life/sex life/my self and other vanilla stuff and train my English.

Besides sex, i LOVE video games(PC/Steam), movies/series, photography, astronomy, psychology, stones and minerals,nature, home decoration/DIY/craft, cooking, music, food(barbecue/japanese food/burguers/chocolate/COFFEE/pizza/ OMG so much stuff��) traveling, animals, gardening/plants...
    WOW!!!

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Exhibihusb View Post

Welcome to bisexual.com

Hi all,

I'm a guy in my early 50's, not married. I guess I'd call myself bisexual (which is why I'm here, of course,) but the term doesn't seem quite right, since I'm attracted to men and women in different ways.

Basically, I only find women physically attractive and romantically appealing--but, since puberty, I've had an equally strong desire for both straight sex and gay sex. I'm not very sexually experienced--I've been with a handful of women, but have not had sex with a man. However, I could self-suck from my teens to my mid-40s, so I have given hundreds of blowjobs! I'm pretty experienced with dildos, vibrators, and other anal toys, too. I've never really pursued gay sex in real life because men don't hold the same overall appeal for me compared to women, but if the right situation (and cock) presented itself to me, I probably wouldn't be able to resist. But at this stage, my life is more simple when I keep it in the realm of fantasy.

But I like fantasizing about it and talking about it online occasionally, since I don't really discuss this with anyone in my real personal life.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a guy in my early 50's, not married. I guess I'd call myself bisexual (which is why I'm here, of course,) but the term doesn't seem quite right, since I'm attracted to men and women in different ways.

Basically, I only find women physically attractive and romantically appealing--but, since puberty, I've had an equally strong desire for both straight sex and gay sex. I'm not very sexually experienced--I've been with a handful of women, but have not had sex with a man. However, I could self-suck from my teens to my mid-40s, so I have given hundreds of blowjobs! I'm pretty experienced with dildos, vibrators, and other anal toys, too. I've never really pursued gay sex in real life because men don't hold the same overall appeal for me compared to women, but if the right situation (and cock) presented itself to me, I probably wouldn't be able to resist. But at this stage, my life is more simple when I keep it in the realm of fantasy.

But I like fantasizing about it and talking about it online occasionally, since I don't really discuss this with anyone in my real personal life.
    Welcme to bisexual.com!

Hi all,

Welcome To bisexual.com

Thanks!

Hi all,

Hi, @Astroman, and welcome! To tell you the truth, I think most bicurious & bi guys don't have desire for a guy's body, let alone feelings for the guy as a whole, like they have for women. For most it is just an attraction to cock, and to some to ass. So you are among the majority, and shouldn't feel that you're different or weird.

I myself was totally part of you all in this way, where for 21 years I only had desire for cock. But then for me personally something happened: I met the cutest young twink in a bathhouse when I was 51 and instantly fell in total lust with his ass, and ended up doing everything anal with him, and loving it. That just opened the door for me, and I just love doing everything oral & anal with a guy. But even that gradually evolved to the place where I am now, enjoying everything about a guy, including romance. So I guess you could say I'm fully bisexual, unlike most bi guys. But each to his own.

One thing I would recommend for you, as you're single at the moment, is to take advantage of that and really try to hook up with a guy for at least some touching, and perhaps cocksucking. It's so much less complicated when you're single to act on these fantasies. You never know, you might surprise yourself in terms of how much you like it. You just have to make it clear to the guy that you guys need to play within your own personal limits and boundaries, and if he respects that, then that is the right guy to experiment with.

But if you just want to keep things in fantasy world, and use this forum to just chat and share, that's great too. I look forward to chatting with you myself. Again, welcome!

Hi guys my name is Scott 65 year old wife not interested in sex anymore.i love sucking cock in Youngstown ohio area