Register

SHAVED OR NOT SHAVED

1. bidavid1965
    bidavid1965
    I started shaving my naughty parts about 7 years ago.It was one of those long hot southern summers and deciced to try it in order to get some relef from the heat and keep fresh.Not only did it help,but I loved the way it felt and can really feel the difference during sex so I have kept it up.
    Now when I am with a man I really want my man to also be shaved or very well trimmed,but I like my women to be hairy.Not that I would turn down sex because someone was shaved or not,but I guess I am old school...I likes a nice bush on the ladies.
  2. EM1SSRET
    EM1SSRET
    We are both usually shaved. I prefer total shaved, on whatever I am eating, as it seems to make both him or her a bit more sensitive, and you don't have to stop to pick a hair off the tounge! She prefers her cock to be clean, as it feels better on her tounge! Of course we have never said no to someone because they weren't shaved either. Just our preference!
  3. bidavid1965
    bidavid1965
    Its funny,A few years ago when I started shaving I had a few women that would look at me like I was crazy,but it has become such common place now.
  4. shavedsmoothsc
    shavedsmoothsc
    I have been shaving for over 15 years. Love to look and feel. Prefer partners to be shaved too, but not a turn off.
  5. SC24FUN
    SC24FUN
    Shaved always both of us
  6. bidavid1965
    bidavid1965
    Its been a steamy South Carolina summer and being shaved has helped me get thru it...I think tomorrow I need to do some touch-up