Register

The Business Trip Encounter

1. michcocklover
    michcocklover
    It had been a long day of meetings for my company. 5:30pm had arrived, and everyone was gathering up their belongings and filtering out of the hotel conference room. "So glad that this conference is finally over". I heard a voice say. I turned, smiling at the guy standing next to me. "Oh, me too. It's been a long day."
    He held out his hand. "I'm Doug." He smiled. "Keith. nice meeting you, Doug." We chatted for a few minutes about the conference before moving on to our plans for the evening. "Plans tonight?" Doug asked. "I'll probably just grab some dinner in the hotel restaurant and turn in early. My flight leaves at 7:30 in the morning". I said. "Mine leaves at 8:15 so I'll probably do the same. How about meeting up a little later for dinner?" Doug suggested. "That sounds good. 6:30 or so?" "See you then." He smiled.

We both took the elevator up to the third floor. "Catch you in a bit." Doug said as we stepped out of the elevator and went in opposite directions to our rooms. As I walked down the hall I couldn't help but admit to myself that I was turned on by him, and wondered if the night will include more than just dinner.

I was no stranger to sucking cock, having had maybe five or six hook ups over the years. Not many, considering I started early and was now fourty-five years old. I had several girlfriends but always found myself more turned on at the thought of a hard, sexy cock than a soft, tight cunt.

As I showered my thoughts went to Doug, my rapidly growing cock, and the possibilities. He was good looking, about my age, perfectly straight acting and gave no appearance of wanting anything more than to just do dinner together.

I quickly pushed thoughts of anything more aside as I closed the door behind me and headed downstairs.
    Doug was had already gotten a table and we settled in for dinner and more conversation. At around 8pm we both agreed that it was time to get going, as the room was beginning to fill up with more patrons for the nightly cocktail hour.

"That was a great time. Thanks!" I smiled. "Yes, it was. Thank you for buying dinner, by the way". Doug said.
    We both got in to the elevator and headed up to our floor. "I um, have a question." Doug said softly. "What's that?" I asked. "Well, you seem to be a really great guy, and I was wondering if you want to, you know, spend some time together. If you're not into that I apologize for thinking that you might be."
    "I would like that..." I smiled. "You would? Great! I'll leave the door open for you." "See you in a few minutes."

I made my way to my room, excited beyond belief that he asked me over. I quickly brushed my teeth and headed back down to Doug's room. My excitement was quickly going into overdrive. It had been years since I had the pleasure of sucking cock and I couldn't wait to once again partake in that activity.

The door to Doug's room was propped open slightly with the security latch. I knocked and Doug told me to come in. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Doug was sitting in bed, propped up with a few pillows. He smiled and pulled the covers down to reveal his naked body. His semi-hard cock nestled in a thick patch of pubic hair. "Oh man, Doug!" "Hope you don't think I'm too forward." "Not at all!" I sighed.
    "I'm really happy you could stop over. Get out of those clothes and join me?" He smiled. "Mmm... love to..."

I proceeded to unfasten my jeans, pulling them and my bikini briefs down to the floor while Doug smiled with approval. I stepped out of them, taking off my socks and finally my shirt. I was hard before I finished undressing, and Doug was now sporting a fully hard dick. I climbed in next to him and he pulled me to him, placing his lips to mine, which surprised me for a moment. "Too fast?" He whispered. "Not at all..." My voice trailed off as I met his lips again, my body shuddering. "Fuck, Doug..." I moaned. It's been such a long time..."
    "For me too, Keith..." We spent a long time with our foreplay session, kissing, licking and exploring one-another's heated bodies, touching and caressing each other's hard cocks. It was as if we had been lovers for a long time as our passion for each other continued to build.

Doug's cock was glistening and slick with his pre-cum, and with each gentle squeeze and stroke I gave it he elicited more. "Mmmm fuck baby...," he moaned, "Take me home..." "Okay..." I sighed.
    I began to kiss and lick his shoulders and upper torso, with Doug moaning with approval. I worked my way down, sucking his nipples and continuing to his firm stomach. Farther still, to the true object of my desire, breathing in the sensual aroma of his manhood as I buried my nose in his thick pubes - wet and sticky from his pre-cum.

I positioned myself between his legs, pushing them wider. I kissed the tip of his dick, causing him to flinch and moan. I began to swirl my tongue around the tip, eliciting a large droplet of silky pre-cum while cupping his cum laden balls.
    I then opened wide and closed my mouth over his shaft. Doug's body shuddered and he arched his hips upward. "Dammit..." He moaned. "Fuck you feel so good!" I took more of his cock in until the tip pressed on the back of my throat. With a steady downward movement I took more in as I fought off my gag reflex, finally managing to deep throat him before pulling free.
    "Oh man... I'm in love with your dick, baby..." I sighed. "Glad you like it. Hold on". Doug then reached over and retrieved his phone from the night stand. "Okay to take a few pictures?" He smiled. "Oh that's pretty naughty..." "Interested?" "Of course I am... Just don't post them anywhere" I laughed. "I have a feeling you might get off on it if I did..." He grinned. "Well, maybe a little..." "Okay babe, put your sexy mouth over it and look up at me..." I complied and Doug proceeded to take several pictures while I looked directly at his phone. "Oh, you're liking this, aren't you!" I nodded in agreement as I was more turned on than ever. I continued working his cock, taking more and more in. With a push, I impaled myself on the full seven inches, gagging for an instant but working through it, breathing through my nose and once again inhaling his aroma. My lover was moaning louder now, his body gyrating, hips arching as I began to suck him more aggressively now. His orgasm was starting to build and I was determined to give him the best one he ever had.
    My mouth slid wildly up and down the shaft now, taking it to the hilt over and over. My gag reflex was no longer an issue as I worked Doug to his plateau.

Minutes later Doug took hold of my head with both hands and arched his hips, sending his cock deep into my throat. "Oh fuckkk I'm cumming!" He groaned. His body trembled wildly as I felt the first of several white hot gobs of cum splash the back of my throat. I swallowed hard, gulping down each blast his sperm, continuing to hold his dick between my lips as he fed me his cream.

Several seconds later I let his spent cock slip out of my mouth. He lay trembling from the wild orgasm I just treated him to. I lay my head on his stomach, his cum hanging heavily in my mouth as I gently ran my hands up and down his sides.

"I'm glad this worked out for us..." "I Am, too" I sighed....