Register

My idea of a group is forbidden here?

1. robin ta laye
    robin ta laye
    Hey PNW guys i'd love to get a gathering of you together as a new group, and i would start just exactly that but you're not supposed to use "groups" as sex pick up places, so what does a gurl do? just try and spread the word here in discussions that she'd love a bunch of you and a place to suck off the whole party or maybe give herself up for use as a bukake party gurl for ya' ....and let it spread that way or ???? let me know what i can advertise without getting 86'd guys ,,im serious for group -vs- me thing, grrrrrrrrrrrrr bring em loaded cause i'd get hotter than cast iron pistols to be ganged up on by all you dicks.
  2. wanderingrichard
    wanderingrichard
    wow, hun, sorry to hear about the negativity. been a long time since i'd been able to get into the site. have you found anything since then?
  3. terri
    terri
    hey i thought i was the only one who wanted to suck off a room full of guys..... are you reading my thoughts..... where is my tinfoil hat?
  4. OldHarleyGuy
    OldHarleyGuy
    an interesting project. Cocks are god.
  5. hornyd0055
    hornyd0055
    cum down to salem and let daddy take care of things
  6. wanderingrichard
    wanderingrichard
    Robin, have you been able to act on this honey?? I've been gone again and haven't had a chance to check on your progress.... BTW sweetie, am marrying my Tgrrl in the very near future