Register

threeisbetter

First of all i am a strong black man that knows what he wants. I love people that are open minded and are to new things, I am 55, and i have lived a full life I ran track and field when i was in college so i am in very good shape and love playing tennis three to four times a week, time is important to me now so if you are that kind of person that thinks a person should wait years to know someone then i am not the person for you, i feel at this age if you ask the right questions personally or otherwise you can get to know someone very well and if both are honest and real so a good understanding can take place. I also look at it like we are interviewing each other. I am a person that loves life and all that it has to offer, and i will also add if you don't have a high sex drive then this is not going to work for me , i love to be close and i love kissing and i say that because i can teach you many things about me and what i like and crave but if you can't kiss then we are done that something you either have or you don't smiling, my goal would be to meet this wonderful open mined person. So come to me real and lets get to know each other better.So start by asking me a question so we can get to know each other better and faster..can't wait to open your mined.
  1. I don't speak a lot of english so speaking spanish is a plus but for the record he doesn't either so let me show you have to use the translater and...
  2. we both play too do you
  3. Come seat next to me
  4. bring it
Showing photos 1 to 4 of 4